/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - Le Pen vs Macron is why democracy should be removed edition

This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
libertarianright.org/reading/

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Other urls found in this thread:

liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/Henry Hazlitt Economics in One Lesson.pdf?file=1&type=document
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_–_A_Personal_Statement.pdf
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek’s Constitution of Liberty.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberty or Equality The Challenge of Our Time_4.pdf?file=1&type=document
libertarianright.org/videos/
politicalcompass.org/france2017
libertarianism.org/blog/six-reasons-libertarians-should-reject-non-aggression-principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Educate yourself!

CORE READING:

>The Law – Frédéric Bastiat
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf

>Economics in One Lesson – Henry Hazlitt
mises.org/system/tdf/Henry Hazlitt Economics in One Lesson.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Free To Choose – Milton and Rose Friedman
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_–_A_Personal_Statement.pdf

>Hayek’s The Constitution of Liberty – Eugene F. Miller
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek’s Constitution of Liberty.pdf

>Liberty or Equality – Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberty or Equality The Challenge of Our Time_4.pdf?file=1&type=document

>"Liberalism did not emerge full blown nor did it undergo a metamorphosis into a caricature of itself. But it did evolve. I'm not offering any argument that liberalism sprang up at a certain point complete, fully matured. Neither can liberalism can be approached -- as some people do -- as a conversation conducted among philosophers over the centuries. Instead, liberalism must be understood, I think, as a political and social doctrine and a movement grounded in the distinctive culture and traceable to specific historical condition. That culture is the west. A Europe that rose in communion with the bishop of Rome. The historical conditions were those of the middle ages. The history of liberalism is rooted in what economic historians call the European miracle."

V i d e o s

libertarianright.org/videos/

sneks are the ultimate waifus

no step on snek

>implying Macron isn't /ourguy/

Where does this meme come from out of interest? Are you an agent of the MIDF?

>supporting mass immigration while supporting welfare state
>libertarian

>EU cuck
hop aboard

>Where does this meme come from out of interest?
Sauce
politicalcompass.org/france2017
>Are you an agent of the MIDF?
nope, just an average Italfag lurking over French elections desu

Great quote.

>one of the Freest economies in the world
>direct democracy
>guns for everyone
>banning minarets
>guarding the pope

are the Swiss /our guys/?

Hmmm, he's essentially a radical centrist. Some policies are left, others right, others libertarian, others authoritarian.

Based

yup, a good ol mixup of everything, to get more votes I suppose

Mostly. They still need to sort out degeneracy, but politically they're ourgoys.

Quick question:is piracy a violation of the nap?

Interesting blog on NAP
libertarianism.org/blog/six-reasons-libertarians-should-reject-non-aggression-principle

Internet piracy? I don't think copying of information outside of a contract is a breach...but I could be wrong.