Racist Grandparents

What's the most racist shit you've ever heard your grandparents/family say to you?

I'll start

>Grandpa starts talking about how we never should have ended racial segregation.
>Complains about "niggers having a dozen babies in the street like a bunch of dogs"
>Keeps going
>"Niggers are closer to animals that humans. You can even tell by how they can't help but slobber all over the water fountain like a beast"

Than*

Also this happened like 2 years ago.

your grandfather was merely making observations grounded in fact

>Goyim have too much money

T. Grandpaps

>National Geographic on
>Grandpa says: "I don't wanna watch jungle bunnies and spearchuckers on Father's Day"

>tfw liberal grandparents
Fug

...i love your grandpa

Oh and he also complained about how "Niggers moving into the neighborhood lowered the property value on both of my houses and I had to sell them and everything else we had to escape the drugs, thieves, and gangs in the city and move out to the country with barely nothing to show for decades of work"

That sounds like something I would say. My grandparents are less racist than I am.

Tfw you realize that your 'racist' grandparents are/were based as fug

>It tears me up inside to see other people happy.
Kikes are a bunch of narcissists.

>watching the news about some starving niggers in africa
>grandpa tells me those niggers will come in to our country and turn it into shit.

he was right

It's a bit of a mixed bag really. Whenever i'm racist i get the old "They can't help the way they're born". But on the other hand, they'll call a black a wog and tell them to go back to where they came from.

>be little
>out with pappy while hes running errands one day
>walk by old white haired black dude sitting on bench taking in the summer day
>"SHEEEEEIT ISAT SONNY? SAT OL SONNY? HOW YOU BEEN SONNY"
>pap stops and says hi a second, old dude laughs and SHEEEITS about 20 times
>be on our way
>"was he your friend when you were young pap?"
>"Oh yeah, I had a lot of nigger friends in high school. I was friends with all them niggers."

later on i got scolded by mom and dad after repeating the word because I didnt know it was vulgar.

My grandma on my mother's side was born in 1942. She lives next door to an elderly black lady. She just refers to her as "the nice colored lady next door". She also likes to drink margaritas at family gatherings and talk about the days of segregation. Nothing too controversial IMO.

But Grandpa on Dad's side is a typical southern redneck, born in the '40's. He hates all blacks and mexicans, uses slurs all the time when he gets drunk.

>tfw the older i get the more i realize gramps was right and i should have listened to him

RIP he was the first one to tell me "around blacks never relax"

>Be my grampa
>Be 12 years old in 1939
>Take grampa out to get a birthday present
>Grampa bumps shoulders with a nigger
>Grampa says to the nigger, "You'd think a nigger would give a white man some breathing room"
>Nigger got mad and shot him, hit him in the head
>See this and hate niggers and guns for the rest of your life

>Be grampa
>Be just before the korean war
>US Military ends segregation in the armed forces
>Grampa doesnt reup because he doesn't want to live with niggers

>Grampa offers me chocolate, asks if I want a "nigger tit"

>Be me, 8 years old, on the way to new millenium party
>Grandma gets pissed off while driving when someone pulls out in front of her
>She yells at the top of her lungs "Damn nigger!"
>Overtakes vehicle and floors her 1976 Cadillac Eldorado while blasting the Slim Whitman 8 track and flips off the nigger
>Grandma tells me not to tell my mother

>Be my grampa
>Staunchly democrat because pro-union and no other reason
>Obama runs
>Grampa says "This will be the first time I vote republican. I like my unions but I hate niggers more than I like unions"

Too bad he was a somewhat Hillary reporter if only because he's 90 years old and doesn't understand the way the world works these days. He agreed with Trump but likes his unions.

Great-grandma always said, "Don't get close to no blue gummed niggers. If one of them bites you, then you gonna die."

My grandfather would always moan
"WHER DE WITE WIYMEN AT"

My grandpa used to play minor league baseball and said niggers were his team's bitch and apparently they'd throw baseballs at the niggers to get them out rather than tag the base

it's amazing how retarded your propaganda memes get with each post, leaf

>Grandfather once says "I've been seeing way too many niggers moving in lately"
Says this right in front of me when I was 5
>Grandfather jokes at my mom when she met my father and says "what the hell did I tell you about talking to them damn camel jockeys!"
He actually fucking said that, what a mad man

One time, a year before he died he said to me "why the hell is it that I always see white men driving around listening to nigger music, put some classic rock on for fucks sake!"

Yeah, good old granddad was one racist fucker

that doesn't sound like much of a denial. really gets your noggin joggin.

My grandpa used to avoid fast food. He has always been kind of weird about his food but one night he had been drinking and I said something about a pizza and his reply was

>" You know all the niggers stand around and put their dicks in the dough "

I was like 8 so I had zero response to this but for years avoided pizza.

democrats are raceist

Countless. My granddad I was closest to died 15 years ago at 103. He didn't give a fuck and said all sorts of stuff.

My favorite was he took me to mcdonalds when I was little and when the black guy working there handed us our food he said loud "check your food. Make sure none of his black rubbed off on it."

I was fuckin mortified, but laugh about it now. Grampa knew some shit!

What flag is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>" You know all the niggers stand around and put their dicks in the dough "

Is this the final redpill?

m-m-what?

One hell of a proxy.

When obongo got elected, my grandma was going on a rant about having a nigger in the white house.

implying my dad isn't racist
grandoa had a .22 just for buglars or gypsies

Progressive, my ass.
We are regressing from how red pilled we were a few generations ago.

Dunno about grandparents, but mom once said I don't care who you date as long as you don't bring home a negro. My mom is pretty based, dislikes political correctness, dislikes migrants and foreigners or anyone with darker skin or who doesn't look white. Fuck she even complained about japanese tourists ('why do they have to come here'). Says she doesn't want refugees in our town and that kids won't be safe here if that happens, heavily implying that they're all child molesters and rapists. She's pretty smart and quite productive person as well, has gone back to school twice during adulthood to acquire new degrees and qualifications in order to get good employment during a shifting market.

>tfw Catholic grandparents and they hate protestants more than niggers

Doesn't sound like a refutation to me.

It really does get the noggin joggin.

Looking at old school slide's of a trip Grandpa and Grandma took, bored as hell, Grandma comes to a slide and says "And this day it was raining Pitchforks and Nigger Baby's."....

My grandpa is pretty based
>grandpa out drinking with my pa
>car chase on the tv
>show a picture of nigger suspect
>grandpa stands up and starts shouting "GET THAT NIGGER!" at the tv in a full bar

So he speaks the truth. What's the big deal?

I had a friends dad who was Italian and old school from NY. He fought in nam and was fiercely anti-gook. We had some asian kids in the neighborhood and there had been a broken down car in their yard for some time. When we drove by on our way to the comic shop one day my friends dad says to us

> "You know why they have that car there? To hide the tunnels"

Can I add third Reich grandpa stories as well?

Grandpa of my wife about our newborn son.

>Look at those beautiful blue eyes. Such a healthy beautiful boy. With that eye and haircolor they would have immediatly put him in the Waffen SS!

He genuinely meant it as a compliment. I genuinely took it as that.

Grandpa telling jokes to my dad

>you hear about that nigger who died on I-70 the other day?

Father responds no

>yep, poor nigger stuck his face out the window and his lips beat him to death HAHEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEE HWEEZ

My grandfather never knew any minorities personally, as he lived his entire life in Zagreb/Zagorje Croatia - but he always called Muhammad Ali Cassius Clay. He refused to acknowledge the conversion.

>se beautiful blue eyes. Such a healthy beautiful boy. With that eye and haircolor they would have immediatly put him in the Waffen SS!
>He genuinely meant it as a compliment. I genuinely took it as that.

Of course! Any and all grandpa stories are welcome from any nation.

My grandfather just always uses the word 'colored' when referring to blacks, especially when out in public.

God I wish my grandfather was like that

kek

Always remember a particular joke my grandfather told me once.
>"Do you know why they call them niggers?"
>"No, why?"
>"Because they're niggers."
>"..Oh."

What a jokester.

Reminiscing now.

>grandpa keeps asking for me to find the "space nigger"
>the fucking what?
>the space nigger boy!!
>still no clue
>THE REMOTE

He explained the remote is the space nigger because the nigger travels thru space from the remote to the tv to change the channel for you

>Grandma watching daytime TV with my aunt
>Tyra Banks show comes on
>Grandma says, "I can't believe they let a nigger have a TV show."
>Aunt says, matter-of-factly, "Mom, you can't call them 'niggers' anymore. They're African-American."
>Grandma slams her hand down on the table
>"They'll always be niggers to me!"

lol

lol that's a sense of humor i can get behind

>Great-grandfather that was part of a paramilitary group in the 30's.
>take him out for dinner
>look at all these shitskins in the waiting staff
>refuses to be served by a coloured waiter
>kindly asked to leave restaurant
>he scolds the owner for being a traitor of the Flemish people and that time will point out he was right

How will I ever live up to this man?

Was he joking Or were the flashbacks and paranoia that strong

>negro sells me a cd on the street
>he shakes my hand
>my mother makes me wash my hands immediately once we are back at home

>news about war in iraq or afghanistan on the tv
>they show some army leader (captain, lieutenant, i don' t remember) who is a black man
>my father says "look at these stupid americans, wtf they even have a nigger leading the marines"

That's amazing.

>if a dog is born in a stable it doesn't make it a horse

Good god where do I start.

Niggers this, niggers that.
Round 'em up (Ferguson Riot)
My dad hopping around like a monkey and saying I'm Trayvon
I don't hate black people, just niggers
A thousand racist jokes
We don't race mix -- it's not right

Of course, all of these people are white trash, fat, have an IQ of about 70 combined and are scared shitless of everything.

go home kike no one wants your jewish trickery on this board

>Slavery was terrible, but how else can you get west Africans to do an honest day's labour

your bloodline is shit

Nah he has no remorse about killing commies.

>The damn niggers wish they could still have us in charge!
t. grandma

(((hate your parents, and grandparents, you are the smart one, and taught well!)))

Haha based Italians.

Grandma was a Polish communist "secretary"/bookkeeper, sent to embassies around the world, literally travelled to 100 or so countries, apparently worked directly with the polish commie dictator general guy

>very innocent looking
>wore babushka outfits
>cooked all the time

literally believed blacks are apes/monkeys, in a non-sarcastic way. referred to them as "malpi" (monkeys) and called them nice, but really stupid, and told me stories of how the malpi at the african embassies would need 3 to dig the hole, 3 to hold the tree/plant, 3 put the dirt back

she literally believed they were animals and another race

>also uncle said babushka was some commie spy/assassin and everyone was terrified of her

10 years ago, my late grandfather once said with all these Jews in high positions he realized that Hitler was right. My mom shushed him.
Not really a racist statement, but more like a realist statement.

My grandpa once told me this story

>went to conference out of town
>got lost
>pulls over and asks some niggers for directions
>they were actually really polite and tell him where to go
>one timidly asks if he has $5 and reaches hand out into car
>he says "I sure do bud" and reaches for wallet
>instead of wallet he grabs gun and points it at nigger
>"that I EARNED. You should try it some time."
>sped off

Also he saw some Mexicans eyeing the property next door so he convinced his neighbors to all pool their money together and buy the house. Just to keep the Mexicans out.

My grandpa was that old school racist where they have slang names for every group of people. Dagos, pollacks, and buffalos just to name a few. But they all were friend a and have each other shit. Think walt kowalski in Gran Torino. He even lived in Detroit, too

Porch monkey
And he called his Italian wife a spic.
Wetback.
He had a ton of others.

I have a family member who was a 'hammerskin' back in the day, in Kansas, and he told me story about busting up a junkies house..
apparently this white piece of shit was selling crack and low grade weed along side the blacks.. and he had prior connections within prison to some white organizations.. rumors trickled down the grape vine.. so this hammerskin and the guys from his chapter went to this junkies house.. there was a handicap negroid on the porch in a wheelchair... now the porch was about 6 steps off the ground.. anyways as the hammers approached the house this negroid was howling.. they let him be.. kicked in the door, where apparently this shit head loser was weighing out a half pound or so on a tray with a scale, on a coffee table.. their was two negroid junkies in the house as well.. they all caught a beat down and my family member kicked over the coffee table completely and they all stepped/smeared their boots on the product, grinding it into the carpet so to speak.. said a couple choice words to the individuals, and left.. NOW, this is where the story gets good..
So, as they were leaving the crack shack, the negroid from before, on the porch, in the wheelchair started running his mouth.. now the hammers were already leaving the property until the negroid mouthed off again and said some honky content... that's when the prospect at that time within the hammers ran back up to the porch and wheeled that negroid right off the edge.
holy fuck.
I was dying from laughing so hard.
my family member said it was like a bag of potatoes hitting the ground. They left him there to scramble around while his wheelchair remained up on the porch. They didn't do anything else, and didn't plan on even doing anything to him in the first place.. he just had to keep running his mouth.
so, yeah, that my story I have. If I was to guess, it was about a twenty six years ago..

"Gas the kikes, race war now" - My grandpapi, italian/swiss

Last one happened pretty recently

>father calls me asks if I'm busy
>needs me to run to wal mart to pick up a car battery
>can hear grandpa shouting in background
>pick up battery find my dad and my grandpa at boat dock with my grandpas car (old 1960's Chrysler)
>grandfather yelling about how "some fuckin nigger" stole his car battery while they were fishing

Never relax

Both courtesy of my grandma:
>Have sagging pants
Looks like a family of niggers moved out of your britches
>Encounter person of questionable ethnicity
There's a nigger in the woodpile somewhere

i actually believe it because your backward shithole nigger country didn't outlaw slavery until 1980, then continued the practice anyway

That's funny. Apropos of nothing, a man walked up to me in the grocery store the other day and said the same thing as I was perusing the hot bar. Told me this story about how he worked at KFC for a day and saw "a black guy, you know, a black guy," pick up dust off the floor and put it in the dredge. Told the guy not to say anything or he would beat his ass. Said he didn't trust none of the "immigrants" at the deli counter. Out loud. Loud. In NYC. Harassed me through three aisles at the grocery store. Toothless, greasy, fat, run-down.

I have to tell you people: your racist reps in the real world, between the 5'3" manlets and the 'muricans and the crazy stalker fucks is not a good look.

I barely talk to my grandparents here, but my dad believes in racial purity. That all races should stick to their own.

(((Don't read the constitution or anything the founding fathers wrote, they're just a bunch of OLD WHITE MEN who OWNED SLAVES. )))

>Grandma and me watching TV,news is on
>something about Israel
>"They are a people of perps (Tätervolk) after all"
>dad isn't delighted

Oh got another one:

Mother goes with our group to Mexican restaurant. Asks if they have a cheeseburger on the menu, tells waiter "because I'm an American."

>My Grandma: "Tsk. Look at that. Why would such a nice, blonde woman have a child with a negro?"

(((and made best country ever, and who ended slavery in 1800s using capitalism, eevn tho slavery dwarfed by that of india china or brit empire)))

Babuszkas are always more Dangerous than they seem

whats racist about that?
and what tv show did this happen in?

Wood Niggers probably have the most based grandparents.

nice

My grandparents were rich, well educated and not racist

Funny that, huh

Based omas

> Well educated
> Not racist

Choose one...

My grandmother casually called blacks a niggers when talking to me sometimes and she got a bit irritated when my family told her not to say it. I don't think she ever apologized for it.

Other side of my family were just really polite, old timer liberals so they never said things like that.

Some people joked about Jews being greedy pretty often but no one cared about that.

Not my grandpa, but someone's: Was working in a high-end specialty food shop in extremely liberal coastal city. Man used to come in 2 or 3 times per week and tell me how if Il Duce and the blackshirts were still alive, the city wouldn't have any gays because they'd be "stomped dead."

no ones are

todays SJW just say all whtie people are autoamtically racist

which is bull pukkky

"Niggers ain't people, they're niggers" - drunk uncle

>but my dad believes in racial purity. That all races should stick to their own.

This is exactly what Hitler believed. Not the wholesale extermination of all non Aryans.

Hitler condemned the Jews because of their behavior, not their ethnicity.

My grandmother regularly says that niggers aren't human. Its fucking hilarious.

>I have to tell you people: your racist reps in the real world, between the 5'3" manlets and the 'muricans and the crazy stalker fucks is not a good look.

No shit lmao anyone who is racist in public is bound to be a fucking freak

there is literally nothing racist about that.

>My grandparents were rich, well educated and not racist

Because your grandparents probably never saw a nigger in Hungary.