This is an artificial WOMB

Are we moving to a world WITHOUT women? How can feminist even compete with men??

See next post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvpMrXklMHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis#Humans
youtube.com/watch?v=dD_NdnYrDzY
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meet Harmony an AI-Powered Girlfriend Sexbot

youtu.be/FvpMrXklMHY

Artificial womb is one step closer to artificial babies. Europe allowed the immigrants in because of a low fertility rate. Could artificial birth end state mandated immigration?

abortion would have no justifiable reason to exist anymore.

>Europe allowed

A few rich people allowed mudshits to ruin Europe and America because they need more heads to use as collateral for national debt.

In Spain, sheep come in bags.

This is a gif of the Artificial womb

>funny they would make the womb before the pussy.
If I make a complete woman do I get to OWN her?

30-50 Year's from now...
These things will update over time and fuse together and completely wipe out every meaning for the existence of a woman.

Yeah that'll be great. The state can just produce it's own citizens and raise them itself. That'll fix all of Europe's problems.

why do that , immigrants are cheaper, simpler and widely available . we could start relatively safe production of humans from donations of sperm\seed\epigenetic factors in artificial wombs but there will be lots of weird retarded\religious people opposed to that and it will cost alot. while taking an immigrant costs next to nothing.

Yeah but the aim is to have a social group that has the authority to conduct itself as it sees fit. This is why they are blaming the gen-pop of Europe for the actions of the Europhile politicians like Tony Blair, to destroy self determination. All of these tools will be theirs to use as they see fit and they will get their useful idiots to attack those who dissent.

well that looks like an abomination, plz kill it; k thx bai

>costs next to nothing

Finally. Women need to go.

The future looks bright. No more merkels, no more "but muh feels think of the children."

>state mandated immigration?
That's a joke, right?

BYE BYE ROASTIES

yea they come by themselves without your intervention ,if anything it would cost money to prevent them from coming .
artificial reproduction on the other hand would cost shittons in research and every aspect of it would have to undergo many years of massive medical trials.

desu the only place in the world i could see artificial reproduction working is kibutzim here in israel , right now most women have 2-3 kids when they're 24-30 and raise them themselves but back in the day all the kids would be raised together in one house with someone whos job it is to raise kids.

t. wants more immigrants

daily reminder human reproduction without men is already possible (and developed by a female scientist no less)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis#Humans

master race of lesbians soon boyim

Well, guess 1990+ women are fucked

Why doesn't Israel take any immigrants then? Since they're so good and all.

The White Races' savour right here.

Also, more Baby psychology is needed.

Any tips on sleep training, we fucked up. He's only 6mnth, but the wife has PND and is making him more needy. She rocks him to sleep and now he can't fall alseep for shit. I can mellow him the fuck out by singing "Sweet Child 'O MIne" low tempo, but he still won't sleep without being rocked by mummy.

Play classical music and philosophy audiobooks to him while he's sleeping

This Truly is the best timeline

Are you naive?

That's what's going on right now.

We can finally make space marines for the Emperor of Mankind!!!

I told you faggots but you didn't listen. The waifu era is here

Honestly looks like a tranny

I've started playing meditation music 432Hz (hoping to calm the wife down too)

will try audio books, or will record myself reading.

thanks.

No problem lad

hhnngggg

Good, then there should be no problem with men getting sexbot waifu's

They commit lots of violent crime and most do not work and live off government theft

where do we get the eggs from?

Is still better looking than 90% of women

youtube.com/watch?v=dD_NdnYrDzY

>this is your new overlord

As time goes on I become more and more of a luddite. I think technology is evil. Things will not end well if we let technological "progress" go on unchecked.

Because the dumb fucks just don't learn, make robots look like robots, it will turn out far better than copying biotrash

Ho Lee Fuk

i didnt think american education was that bad.
its a lamb.

We still need an ovum from which we can create a zygote even if we can then implant that zygote into an artificial womb...

I am sure that the money that was used to build, rebuild and maintain the Calais camp that was burnt down would push the technology closer to being used by humans. Sheep wombs can't be too different from a human's.

>b-but muh deg-en-racey
>muh naked slut in a field

If artificial wombs replace women, who will raise the kids?

You can make them from male sperm/skin cells, it already has happened.

Robowaifu will, along with the father

the state

Finally moving into the timeline where men and women never have to associate with each other

Cuz It's working out so well now.

unironically spooked

THAT. Muh white genocide BTFO. Broblem slvd.

>mfw males tout female replacing technology when males have been obsolete for decades (no male can hold a candle to a rabbit vibrator and there is already very cheaply made artificial sperm)
>mfw the vast majority of males are redundant biologically, you only really need one male per dozens of females and you have a slightly higher chance of having a baby boy
>mfw fathers are now considered optional

the father, of course. If you don't want a child don't impregnate your robo wiafu.

Robot waifus + universal basic income = A civilization consisting of nothing but stay at home single dads.

The ideal world.

yes

>unironically believing a society can function with single moms

Homosexuals have Truvada now. Always used surrogacies. Always trying to one up serpent seed and the original degnerates (clammosexuals). And now we have these? Sweet

false, also
leaf, also
sage

>Truvada
An extremely expensive thing that is only available at taxpayer expense.

I hope it can, like 1/3 of my niece's classmates have absent dads, we live in a nice city with no poor area too

Perfect, already wrapped up and ready for the freezer. Grilled lamb is fucking delicious.

it's a sheep baby, it's meant to look like that

SOURce?

>economic growth stimulated by making people in a lab
Sounds like the globalist wet dream to me.

Immigration is not about population, it's about genocide. They will find another reason to justify replacing us

>tfw by the time millennials retire we'll have access to the greatest fantasy technology known to man

>Jew
Its like you are trying to be a Sup Forums stereotype.

Only because this is shitty capitalism. In africa it is $2. It works. Is in infancy. Since when does Clappistan pay for anybody's drugs? I read people saying they needed to go through their insurance as always with that. Irrelevant. We didnt create. Was made in a lab. You wouldnt say this if it was a cure for your zika or throat or ass cancer or herpes or incurable gonorrhea. Will come down in cost and since when are you guys not about blowing money and worshipping it and those who have lots to spend? Hence the lie about Truvada being the only publicly funded drug in Clappistan. Because faggots. Everything is a faggot nowadays. Absolutely everything. Is this bad for me anymore? No. I know you're all queers anyways this just confirms your secrets more

>synthetic woumb
>no synthetic egg

we still need women... for now

i imagine a future where we keep a few "organic" women in nature preserves until they're old enough to harvist. i know females are born with all the eggs they'll ever have (about 2 million), but i think keeping some of them whole and unfrozen is safer then just keeping eggs in cyro

if you use all the eggs from one woman you could have 2 million siblings! how crazy is that? a brave new world it will be

the key will be programming them to genuinely want sex. to desire, no, demand it. no one just wants a dumb slut bot is running a script to ask for it

Don't have it, sorry.

They're making eggs from skin cells now

and remain on welfare for three generations, not to mention the crime.

Eggs made from sperm and male skin cells already exist

Slightly updated version

>Matthew 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man.

We just rob the women with the best lineage of their eggs (they have plenty, believe me) and use those.

But how will we harvest their stem cells?

Hey, I remember you. You're the bugchaser!

>plastic

enjoy your xenoestrogens

Well, the positive side is that we don't know the long term effects on humans, usually it's never nice

>The state can just produce it's own citizens and raise them itself.

That's an ever worse problem than migrants, it's literally communism.

>humans farmed in artificial wombs to be sent to state funded military boarding schools etc

I like it, I could go for a #8 myself, 5 is still my favourite though

>You can make them from male sperm/skin cells, it already has happened.

So people can finally fuck themself?

Asexually reproduce, or would that be cloning?

Make that motherfucker sleep alone w witenoise machines. Women will babycuck you

T. Father of six whose bed contains 2 kids wife dog and cat kill me

How long can you last this: youtube.com/watch?v=nxVBjfHzdI4 ?

You're a pedo and a liar. Go die in a gutter. You have yet to get over your sexing up the devil fetish by way of female's estrogen proxy. Enjoy the fungus and stinky death clams. Pardon me while half of you go do anal and have no clue what you're talking about. Gross fatties. Anyways back to work now
>Orlando pastor (black) who cheers Pulse shooting arrested for child molestation
I have to care enough about you as a person for your insults to mean anything. If that. So I don't. See ya irrelevant shit head. You obsess so much. Want your dyke feminism classes so much. That all you will see. Is fewer kikes. Fewer MGTOW threads. More nofap threads. And fewer circumcision threads and MORE EXPENSIVE VAGINAS. Since you never realize this and all you do is have your menstruations, and never use them. Go fuck up shit some more like you fucking half of man females always do. Corrupted defiled original sinning buckets of puke

good.

Where have you been?

RAcaseal a cute!!!!

Eh, I am pretty sure that it is primarily to ensure the election of certain political parties rather than to shore up the debt - after all, these people count the lenders among their friends and families.

It's called sex toy, you retarded American loser.

Am I the only one left who actually likes women? I like their irrational emotional thinking and their flighty nature. I like taming them. I like their soft squishy flesh and the way they smell. I like their little hands and wide hips and... I just really fucking appreciate women in so many ways, I just can't see why anyone would want to replace them or even think that they could.

If you want to remove all the supposed downsides to women, you'll just end up with dickless men who can make babies. I don't want that.

>Growing a goat is the same thing as growing a person
>Doing this twice is the same as mass production
Don't get your hopes up, sport.
Artificial wombs on an industrial scale won't be viable in our lifetimes.

the thumbnail I thought it was immortan Joe

Don't try to project the failings of your own country onto another. Worry about yourself.

"Why didn't YOU eat 5k calories a day, huh!? I told you ( ( ( they ) ) ) were behind it..."

Grow them from stem cells or something. We will figure it out. Then bitches are toast. Without women, the world will finally be at peace.