Footage of french people being hunted by immigrants in Paris. Dude is lucky he had a gun to defend himself...

Footage of french people being hunted by immigrants in Paris. Dude is lucky he had a gun to defend himself. Why are you so modern france?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hdhnl
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8
youtube.com/watch?v=yrIRai2ucTM
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't he shoot? That black beast is going to kill or rape someone if he hasn't already.

video is restricted

Two things:

1. Those aren't immigrants or refugees, they're French-born citizens from the banlieues

2. Those are cops being filmed for a reality TV show not random people.

HAHAHAHAHA

The ships carrying hundreds of Africans continue to arrive in Italy. Can no one stop the horde of invaders?

You're right but

t. Abdul

yeah it's because we are french, use a vpn like me.

two things:

1. They arent French. They never will be French.

2. Cops are people too. Lucky he had a gun.

should've killed the dindus

The French government doesn't want you to see it.

and god forbid we get rid of them. thats inhumane. we just have to live with this.

>Why didn't he shoot?
because then they have a mass chimp out and trash paris

Can't let the french goym know

apparently it belong to TV channel , but i used a VPN

Not defending them but Sup Forums is known for its inaccuracies.

Refugees are far less violent and anti-social than European born muslims from the ghettos.

It will be too late to do anything about it once the masses finally wake up to reality.

But they are French. It says so on their passport.

Whether you think they're French or not is irrelevant.

This may be true, but importing more Muslims will lead to more European born Muslims from the ghettos.

Wrong.

I've got a piece of paper lying here that says you're a cucked faggot. Must be true.

They will never assimilate into society. They will always be blood sucking leaches lurking in the depths waiting for their next victim.

they had anyways

shouldn't it be blocked for all of us then?

>has a gun
>group of dindus following them with bats
>they don't care or don't recognize he has a gun and still want to beat them all to death
>they start outright running away at the end while still having shit thrown at them

For legal purposes they are French. That's all that matters.

>born in france
>french passport
looks french to me

That just says where they live.

Someone without 85%+ French blood can never, ever, be French.

yep. just read an article critical to the way we help refugees.
''enriching diversity'' on the first paragraph. just a buzzword because they have nothing good to say about them. in modern eyes a good snackbowl is a mix between chocolate, nuts and chips.

t. """""Englishman"""""

>born in France=French
>black

pick one

What do you mean by "be French"? Do you mean be French in the eyes of Sup Forumstards? Nobody gives a shit tbhfam.

Also, a passport doesn't necessarily state where you live. It states your nationality. You can have several nationalities.

>open video
>peewee wee wee peepee seewee oohpee peewee see see wee

jesus mother fucking christ, french is such weak sounding language made only for homosexuals
you cant take seriously that language at all for fucks sake

But for every other purpose most notably genetically, they are not

Their race and ethnicity matters.

Top cuck

blacks have such alien proportions.
Look at that disgusting creature.

>but he has a surprise

What's that? Throw his wife at them and retreat?

tu ne manques pas trop, c'est just des tamouls stupides puis il y en a meme pas un qui meurt

you can tell from the accents

they are not ethnic french but they are french-born

They were already chimping out.

>just hold your gun like a pussy

fucking french frogs that why the germans rape you in every war

>black skin
>French

the eternal anglo coward race traitor strikes again!

Here is mp4
streamable.com/hdhnl

Didn't they stave off Germany in world war 1?

It won't be "too late" for a while, but with every year that passes the solution becomes more catastrophic and destructive.

damn, she is hot

>le Pen got 5% in Paris

I don't understand european cities anymore.

>stave

¿?¿?

also germans lost WWI bc the jews

>Paris
>European

hehehe

"French"
"citizens"
I don't know what to say to this nonsense.

Paris has been taken over almost completely dude. Paris literally isn't french anymore. Pic related.

They are invaders who were born in the country their kind is invading.
They're Somalis.
Not French.
Kebab removal never felt so right.

Do niggers just behave the same no matter what? Like I thought USA niggers were different from Euro-niggers or Afro-niggers

imagine a 6'2 coal black spanish speaking nigger, then you have a COLOMBIAN nigger. Those are the worst.

If that was an American cop, his draw would have been fucking quick.
He wouldn't be holding some dumb briefcase like an idiot.

The first generation of immigrants in the 60's were more peaceful and law abiding than the 2nd and later generation, you know, the ones who have lived here all their lives.

And so it will be with the refugees, the following generations will be even worse behaved. It will take 12-16 years for this follow up generation to be bred, so that's how long I think Europe will have.

I long for the pending Reconquista.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8

best video ever

>tfw that will never happen where i live

youtube.com/watch?v=yrIRai2ucTM

Holy shieeeet

>these are the streets Monet and Picasso painted

Jesus Christ, better to have no history than to see your history defaced like this. -t. Amerikannerin

ecks dee

Old as fuck. Saw this years ago...

so just because I'm a cop it doesn't count if a Russian tries to start shit when I'm off duty?

You have to get them out of their shitholes to stop their shitty little shitlives. They will be raising shit either way. Shitapes

t. Lahey

The only French who dare to stand up are Christians. These folks call themselves "soldats du christ", or "soldiers of christ". One nig decides to cause trouble and is emediatly kntfo by modern Knight Templar.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

Wow, so a police officer in France will back down and retreat when being intimidated and threatened with weapons?

France likes its situation or French would use violence to change it.

If you won't kill for what you want, why do you deserve it?

>americans who think europeans can't own guns
kek!

>frenchmen who don't own guns already
cucks!

Just sit down and watch the progressive parts of Europe burn to ashes.

Yes, and Ahmed was born in Germany, so he is a german. Just like a rat that was born in a stable is a horse.

Lol What did he do ?

Can't watch it :(

The people running those NGOs are traitors and need to be shot.