In France Twitter #JamaisMacron is trending

Means: #NeverMacron
There are way more people against him.
Sadly i think it's rigged anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-french-election-maps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I claim that girl as my WiFi?

The fact he married a pedophile is a new element that isn't irelevant, as people want a president that is at least not a degenerate.
He's also a famous user off 49.3, a loophole that allowed his laws to be applied without any vote.
So neither the working class nor the traditionalists like him that well.
Another terror event and he ight be done, not only for the election but for his political life entierely.
He's an horriblle person on his own merit.

Checked

already claiming it's rigged? you trumpets never change

Nobody will ever vote for Le Pen. Don't get your willy up all over her.

I have seen it first hand in Austria and Germany. People hate to be called Nazis, so they end up voting for the non-Nazi.

Also, you got 25% immigrants, who do not want to lose gibmees.

#NeverTrump was also trending. Guess what happened.

He lost the popular vote?

Jaime macron

low quality

So according to various rumours Macron was raped by his Mom then married her? Wtf???

Checked.

Also his famous "terrorism is something we have to accept in our everyday lives". He gives no fucks about the hundreds of victims nor their families.

yeah, Hillary using dead people's names with the clear popular vote, ty france user

Why don't you focus on saving your own women first.

In California.

This is like #NeverTrump. They'll come around once they realize what the alternative is.

Shame it's not Marine Le Pens father who gets the presidency. He was much more sound than his daughter.

A nationalistic lefty who wants to actually prevent the Islamization of France? Sounds like a decent choice compared to mister "Globalisation and Terrorism are the future!" Macron.

Russian twitter bots manipulate the hashtags, no surprise here.

I assume you have some proof with that claim

Your whole country is rigged as fuck. Insurance, law, justice, police, unemployement. All rigged to pay that muslim tax, forgot how it's called.

there are more beautifull swedish girls :
http:// www.royalfashionist.com/top-10-most-beautiful-swedish-women-on-instagram/

"Jizya" thats the name of that tax

*People hate to be called Nazis, so they end up lying about who they voted for

He will be elected senpai, it's just a bunch of spergs spamming on twitter

It's entertaining to see you retards trying to find a way to make him lose

i'll be drinking your tears in 2 weeks

>#NeverMacron
Some use it the other way around as a way to say Macron never done this and that, and end their message with votemacron

Nine meme Achmed.

#NeverMacron = #NeverRotschilds

Today breitbart.com published a good biography of Le Obama

>#Nevermacron will steal your wife, but watch out for your mother. Kek

You have to go back muhammed

1 and 10 are the only attractive women on that list. The others are pretty ugly desu.

Honestly, the leftmost chick in the title banner is hotter than them all.

women vote him because it makes them feel that they will get a young man when they are roasties

bump, post some never-macron memes to spam the feeds!

>Macron never done this and that
Like having a sexual life, or got laws with his name voted throught democratic means?

Funny. All the headlines are already running the hilarious left wing conspiracy theories about Russian Hacking again.

No evidence of course.

Unlike the irrefutable evidence of U.S. interference in the election on the side of Macron.

Anyway Sven, time to break out the tin foil hat and screech about Alieum Russian A.I. Nazi Frog Hackers From Mars when your guy loses again.

#jedetestemacron you mean

>The Russians!

Oh great. The left are still using this one.

Get some new Alternative Facts already. This is getting sad now.

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-french-election-maps/

I can't even

Literally poor uneducated rural retards
>Ignore the unemployment rate in the West that voted for Macron

>Macron wins

>France irreversibly ruined

>Frog drinking ANGLO tears

Kek. You think so, Pierre?

Enjoy your Tolerance Trucks and Competitive-With-North-Africa wages.

They are letting foreigner's vote from across the ocean. Shit was rigged before it even started.

Germany and Austria are more mindbroken than France. If it wasn't for all the muzzies, Le Pen would have won in the first round

No pasaran

>No pasaran
wtf do foreigners say that?
do you know that it was used by spanish republicans (commies) against fascist and that the fascists passed?
"No pasarn? Pasamos y pasaremos"
Stop saying "No pasaran" that like they didn't lose

cause twitter could never be influenced by russian bots or anything.

It is a partisan slogan too. The spanish republicans helped the french partisans in the french liberation. Fascism passed on Spain not in France. NO PASARAN. Thanks Spain.

>Germany was a mistake

Well, the CIA world fact book classifies France as a pseudo Democracy so it wouldn't be surprising if your votes are rigged

Bump for Macaroni getting beheaded on the street