www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328
archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1381.0-1381.248
archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1411.0-1411.361
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo awoo awoo.

Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word "no"

/ptg/ is like the battered wife, cradling a black eye from the last time her husband got drunk and punched her in the face, and yet utterly convinced that her friends are just telling her that her husband's a dick because they're jealous.

spicey at 1:30 or 2 today?

Good to see that democrats literally have no policy positions anymore
Half of the party is open to pro life, the other isn't
Who thought that was a good idea?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to awoo at a time like this.

Alright, lads. Only 2 more shills remaining, the leaf and the autistic burger.

>37 posts by this ID
>36 posts by this ID

respectively in the last thread. Let's see how long they last.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>obama and hillary not in jail
>trump is going to led kushner kill off millions of whites in a senseless war with north korea
>/ptg/ still praises him as LE GOD EMPEROR LOL!!!!
so fucking done with this board

Silly, you just did!

No wall for you, Schlumpfies.

Without the spam the thread seems to have calmed down. Low energy I say

Also, apart from people trolling for (you)s overtly (like the Finn of old days) sometimes they employ another tactic:

> contribute nothing to the thread but accusing others of not allowing dissent or of being outsiders
> offer no dissent at all
> boost each other's posts with replies
> if all fails, claims to be merely pretending

Pic related, from yesterday. Best counter to that: ignore and scroll past, filter by id if you are weak willed.

> Calling out people who are obsessively pro-Trump despite reality

> Is told to go to a subreddit where people are obsessively pro-Trump despite reality.

Imagine my shark.

Trump should just shutdown the government. Paying off a portion of the debt would be better than this shitshow. Still can't believe Republicans gave Obama no spending ceiling like faggots.

Most of Sup Forums isn't blind. It's just this cult thread run by the same 20 posters that hasn't been pushed out.

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS SHILLS?!

they need to go eat some tendies eventually my money is on the burger

Then why do you keep coming back here, though? Sounds more like you're the one who just can't let go of this place despite hating everything about it.

>D-DRUMPFS A KIKE!

AHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

It's an easy way to launder bribe money.

Next retarded question?

Malta shill is here now

He has no choice

They're going to war and will shutdown the government just to not pass the wall

Why did Fluffy leave?

Why wouldn't Trump just use national security to do the border wall right now? 20 bil is a drop in the bucket for defense spending and he could get Raytheon to make laser guided anti spic rockets or something

>They turn on each other.
A little too soon, wandering gypsy.

>Trump hates leafs
/ourguy/

Because every time I see a kike pretending to be German I remember this and get angry.

They will ignore this. Proofless mongrels.

Because Trump just signed an executive order barring politicians from making money from speaking fees for five years after they leave office.

LOCK OBAMA UP

I asked /sg/ to come and get him.

A place full of shitposters and trolls, and you're asking why I like it here.

Let me tell you something earnestly though -I don't WANT Trump to be like this.

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol to give remarks at and participate in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin. The President will then have a meeting on tax reform. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator Bob Corker.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

10:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

11:35AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

12:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs the U.S. Capitol en route to the White House

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin

2:15PM THE PRESIDENT has a meeting on tax reform

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator Bob Corker

***Briefing Schedule***

2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

2PM EST SPICING

>an executive order

You idiot.

>122760317
A

Awoo first.

Rest up before the next round of shilling.

Sadly, the constitution precludes you from applying such things retroactively.

Another republican was colluding with the Russians to win an election!

That's the one thing that saddens me the most. Fluffy used to be the most entertaining of the pack but now he is a shell of his former self.

Reported for spam. It's just getting irritating seeing the same crap from you complaining about the president every thread. At least be more original in your "criticism".

Holy shit lads, looks like the autistic burger dropped out too. So apparently, the leaf is the last shill standing with

>7 posts by this ID

as of right now. But worry not, the Malta shill joins the fray!

Abooooo Aboooo Ivanka.

Also why is Kim taunting Trump?
Trump looks weak! Sad!

Hopefully Spice Daddy can cheer everyone up.

>Leafy trying desperately to get (You)s for his paymaster

lel
>called in an airstrike

>122760410
Canadians better get ready for more tariffs.

It's not only this.

Worthy repeating: Spencerfags (like Fluffy in this very thread) was giving this thread lots of flak for Trump position on Israel (never hidden) but look what some charitable user dig and compiled on Richard Spencer:

DICKY SPENCER IN HIS OWN WORDS

> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state
> //archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> //archive.is/E87su

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> In terms of the European Homeland we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don't

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards.
> //archive.is/mDDvy

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> //archive.is/5Hqmc

> [Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it's not something significant that we really have to deal with. It's not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we're all mixing - that is simply not happening on that scale, so it's simply not an important question. I don't feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.
> https//archive.is/PwiwG

> Homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
> //archive.is/DNFeK

> Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about
> //archive.is/orZVG

> The gays love me
> //archive.is/26c95

DELET THIS

>I don't WANT Trump to be like this
Yet you keep hanging out in a Trump circlejerk thread. If you feel so betrayed by him, maybe just start shilling for Tulsi Gabbard or something.

GERMANBRO FROM LAST THREAD I HOPE YOU ARE HERE

Best part is most of the supporters they gained was people voting against trump who still hate Hillary. Its amazing how many people voted for both of them to make sure the other wouldn't win but unlike Hillary he actually had a platform and articulated his plans while Hillary just tried to use scare tactics.

The Best part is they ARE trying to go out and speak to the voters but the problem is they keep doubling down on identity politics. The 1 candidate that could of saved their party was shunned by establishment democrats. I forgot his name but he wanted to focus on getting more moderates but he lost to currently leader Obama appointed.

I think it's funny they are in utter shambles and the MSM are still trying to play it off like they are unified and such when they are now in fighting more because of the identity politics

>122760605
I hope Weedman turns your country into a caliphate soon.

>executive orders do nothing
What has Obama been doing all this time then?

Hah! I won the bet Serbcount!

Provide me with kebab removal techniques and high proof booze!

Who kick my dog out?

So you're one of those people who sincerely thought he would be literally Hitler? He put our country on a track towards a nationalist utopia (or rather, we put it there by electing him). It's true that some of the posters here are Bill Mitchell-tier "let's follow Trump 100%", but he's not the end goal. He is shifting the Overton window, which is what we needed after the Obama years pushed it far-left.

Did anyone wish to make the next thread? Not really caring right now. Can't be bothered.

It's not just endorsing an open borders gun grabber progressive minority woman. It is things like

> “I actually understand Black Lives Matter on a fundamental level, that doesn’t mean that I approve of them or endorse them, but I, in a way, understand that deep HURT that they are coming from – they don’t feel like they are part of White America.”
> archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1381.0-1381.248

> “I think it is very important that the Ethnostate be a dream, it is a utopia in a sense, I think it would be ridiculous to start defining it right now, it is something for the future, it is very simple, it is very similar to the idea of Zionism for Jews in the 19th century, its actually very similar to the ideal of Communism for the Left in the 19th century.”
> archive.is/PwiwG#selection-1411.0-1411.361

Just a selection taken from that "Alt-Right Press Conference"

This is not any site reporting on this, it's the bloody Daily Stormer, with even a sympathetic view to his positions. No wonder Cyan here is the only target audience that still buys Spencer shit, no white nationalist movement wants anything to do with him.

this is pretty good

WOW, another delirious piece by Portubro™, forgot to take your pills lad?

So we're going back to the Russian puppet narrative?

> Insults Spencer for being pro-Israel, pro-Jewish state in general, pro-homosexuality, pro-blacks

> Supports a candidate fervently, who is pro-israel, pro-Jewish state, pro-homosexuality, pro-blacks and anti-white ethnostate/pro blacks and whites living together

Ok then

He pissed in a corner, so had to be put in the dog house.

The ((hero)) seeks his way back the cell.

my bad

What other angles could the Democrats possibly campaign on apart from identity politics?

Economy, security, immigration, military, "drain the swamp", conservative supreme court, screwing with the lying fake media... these are all issues where the general public is firmly for Trump.

If they ran Michelle Obama, a latino or another woman or black guy they would only get the progressive vote - the Overton window has shifted too far right. The media would shill for them but it would be embarrassing. Q

Hell, even if they ran a charismatic white guy with a decent platform I think most would still vote Trump. Americans are generally just sick of the Democrats for now.

I think Spencer made a good point, why do Jews push open borders and goys when they have genetic testing if you want to immigrate to their ethnostate?

He's just mad that his meme country's wood got 20% softer.

He is probably the least crazy faggot here.

>122760806
I never liked Pepe to be honest. Also NatSoc is filth in comparison to glorious monarchies.
I have more.

The difference is, one pretends to be a white nationalist, and the other wants to fix our dying middle class, which is majority white.

Good afternoon to you too Romania. As always, always remember I appreciate your presence here.

It's over, lads. The battle of the shills has concluded with the autistic burger definitively dropping out.

The leaf is the undisputed King of the Shills with
>13 posts by this ID
as of right now. Congrats to the leaf and those who bet on him.

pfff

The resistance is astroturf bullshit, it basically doesn't exist outside reddit.

>> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards.
I wouldn't spin that particular one as a knock on Spencer. He's expressing Kek's will here.

Nigger

Rude

Jude

best post I've seen all morning desu

is that pic of the klan with a rake oc?
i like the new tread on an old tire
good job user

i was here in the morning what happened to that other Portugal poster? did he carry on to have the same argument over and over again

It can't be help then. And checked.

Who are we being raided by?