What are your personality types?

Anyone think that they have to do with political alignment?

16personalities.com/personality-types

Other urls found in this thread:

keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this might be better observed in a place where there's actual differing opinions, but everyone is rightwing statism or rightwing libertarians so every personality type comes out to one of the two here

And also guys if you can post your political affiliation, your 23andme dna results. That would be great, thanks guys.

This is pretty funny. I am an INFJ and have volunteered for food drives. Nobody died, though. lol.

On boards like /r9k/ and Sup Forums there's an influx of INTP and INTJs so maybe here there could be some difference

I am positive that i am the only ESFP on this entire website

There's room for personality diversity in the Reich.

Also, a typology discord if anyone cares enough to check it out
discord.gg/e4yNH7M

that site is awful
Do keys2cognition instead

I got Logician

>Logician

IN-TP

nice

>influx of INTJs

How new are you, son? Lurk moar, we INTJs have been around for a long time, complete with threads like these, except for they used to be confined to Sup Forums.

Holly fucking shit i actually killed a rodent at 9

pleb

i get intp everytime on a couple different sites

I rarely see fellow ENFPs

I can never tell if people here who say they are INFJ are actually an INFJ, or claim to be because Hitler was INFJ. :P

I did this a little while back and got INTP. (Actually I don't remember if it was this site, or a different one, but I definitely remember getting INTP.) I'm not too sure I agree with that assessment, but what disgusted me about it were all the cucky looking men and dumb as fuck looking women in the comments of the result page being like "OMG This is soooo mee! XDD"

INFJ
apparently Hitler did nothing wrong
I am ok with this.

How come my personality type isn't on here?

I am an ENTP

its the one at the top right

Sociopath level 1

INTP professional alcoholic checking in

I usually get INTJ whenever I take these things. Honestly though it's mostly bullshit. It's about as scientific as astrology

>Sup Forums still believes people can be easily categorized and that this means absolutely fucking anything

The ACE, the Adverse Childhood Experiences test, correlates strongly with 7/10 causes of death in America in over 17,000 studied cases.

Meanwhile, this test wasn't made by anybody with psychology experience, it's overly binary, many people don't receive the same results, taking the test twice
>Oh don't you know? People change
So if in five years I can go from ENTP to INTJ, that's me changing, not some retarded, unscientific exam created by pseudoscience being completely wrong?

>It's about as scientific as astrology

Using your birth month to predict your fate vs using several dozens of questions to determine your cognitive preferences and grouping you together with people who behave in similar way. Not a small difference

>TFW to intelligent too die a virgin

Estp B-)

I never knew there was a comment sections, but I found this glorious cringe shit
>"Now I know why I do some of the things I do. It's a relief to understand myself better"

ESTP (me)
Nigel Farage, Dubya, Churchill, Mussolini, Teddy Ros, JFK, Patton.

Whatever type has zero self control and wants to die.

Is it the fault of the theory when people aren't giving consistent answers?

Protip: you have always been INTJ. Your writing style and rhetoric reveals more than you think.

ENTJ and consider myself very conservative and want the state away from my shit.

I got INTP, can confirm, I have gone an entire week without showering or going outside, definitely would clone myself for sex.

Whichever one hates jews the most

Me too

>defining personalities by four letter strings

Worse than numerology.

Remember, Sup Forums is for INTPs only.

I've gotten ENTJ most often, and INTJ and ENTP a couple times.

DYING ALONE MASTER RACE

Sup Forums is intj or intp mostly from what i have seen from 16 personality threads so far

Not as much about defining as categorizing

those types are a lot more numerous online in general

Who ENTP here? I used to be ENFP but I guess it can change after time

INTP here as well. Do we just leave the modern world and flock to Sup Forums?

ENTP-A

I lie a lot, never actually get anything done or do any real work, but somehow I always fucking make it

yeah given that those personalities are more relaxed in conversations in internet

Stop using the test, it doesn't accurately determine your type because it doesn't prioritize functions. Start studying dominant/auxiliary/tertiary/inferior functions instead.

INFJ here, very important to my philosophy and political views. I tend to get immersed in ideologies, movements, and topics, scrape out everything that helps me develop as a person, then ditch it in favor of something new. I've been through countless phases that have all been skimmed and integrated to my current form which will be much different a few years from now.

>when you're your favourite ideology

BOOOY

not politics. but since we got this shit thread going which one of the personality types is the meme type that neckbeards love to claim?

Fukc

INTJ

Putin is an INTJ according to the website

Kys

nice one

Did you just spend your village's whole monthly bandwith to tell someone on the internet to kill himself?

INTP
Btw this is just bullshit, literally horoscope 2

Im INTJ.. which is what ur referring to lol

I think in general the more IN's are going to have a bigger presence online..

Got INTP but I don't take it too seriously. It's probably just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

sometimes i dont know if INTJ or borderline autism spectrum

Top right fuckhead

The test isn't authentic. The test is to MBTI what horoscopes are to astrology. Both the MBTI test and horoscopes are inaccurate bastardizations of the source material.

The tribe made me do it.

Also, toothpaste on vacation.

LOL
LMAO
ROFL

HOW MANY MORE OF THESE SHIT THREADS DO WE NEED. MYERS BRIGGS IS A LOAD OF SHITE.

INFJ. I guess I was doomed to be a Nazi from the start, senpai.

MBTI test =/= MBTI

So what's the real test?

There is no test. A professional evaluation is what is recommended but that's a waste of time, just study the dominant/auxiliary/tertiary/inferior functions of MBTI instead, and use that knowledge to type people.

Check out "extroverted intuition vs introverted intuition", "extroverted feeling vs extroverted thinking", etc.

MBTI is based on Carl Jung's theory of cognitive functions.

keys2cognition.com/explore.htm Try this

Now that there are more replies, I can say with confidence I'm the only ENFP that goes here lol.

It's mainly out of curiosity because I generally don't agree with a lot of the shit posted here, but I'm curious and always check to see if I can be convinced otherwise.

Thanks Sup Forums

tfw im a sociopath entp ...

INTP I think we are just predisposed to hate this world, withdraw from society, and hope that one day truth and reason will be what the world strives for again.

>Very hard to live life as an INTP, one of the most lonely of all the personality types

We thrive in environments that appreciate intelligence and intellectual curiousity.

>We hate being put in a box and our biggest pet peeve is having someone argue with us on an emotional level without using logic.

If the world dies we would actually thrive in such an environment because then our boring lives would require logic and reason for survival.

>Most likely to LARP because this existance is so boring and meaningless.

If we don't do something that seems to have a purpose of some sort then we will get bored and tend to hate it very quickly.

We want the death of civilizations not because many millions of people will perish.. but because logically it must happen before the next renaissance occurs.

>Explains why we enjoy Sup Forums so much.. Hello likeminded friends! :]

This place was made for us.

>what are the big five?: the thread
this test is bs and evryone participating in this threaf should an hero
sage

I know only one other INTP irl and he is at least as much of a hermit as I am.

I wish there was a cause to dedicate my life for, but so far I haven't found a single worthy one.

ISTJ

DELET THIS IMAGE

ENFP Leo here, but I'm trying to up my T game by being more organized. Not really working so far
I' M A BLAST TO BE AROUND THO

HI GUYS LOOK AT THIS NEW PERSONALITY TEST I FOUND I'M INTJ WHAT ABOUT YOU

holy fucking shit STOP POSTING THIS STUPID FUCKING PSEUDOSCIENTFIC HORSESHIT

>whining about pseoduscience
>on Sup Forums

6 years ago before I got married and then divorced I was an ENFP.

3 years ago I was an ENTP.

I am now apparently an ESTJ.

Intradasting

who here ENTP master race

ENTP.

Did you make this meme, OP? It's a nice meme.

it's almost like it's completely made up

>implying people are one consistent personality throughout their lives or even from situation to situation

Sup Forums is a cesspool of retardation, like all internet forums inevitably become (although somehow Sup Forums was worse when it was younger).

I call out all the pseudoscience when I see it. Scientific method or get the fuck out. The West isn't Saudi Arabia or China where we just make shit up and never question it.

INTP

Checkin in guy!

INFJ

Don't know what I can do with that information but there it is

Still got the same one.

INTP with an INTJ wife. Good team. Little emotion.

Used to be ENFP also mate, ENFP is just ENTP if they tried to be more nice around people. Just drop that bullshit right there and join the master race of being a cunt to people for the fun of it

MASTER RACE UNITE

INTJ

Definitely a shit talker at bars but know how to pick my fights. Don't cry to movies but have a soft spot for dogs.

INTP/ISTP

>Be ENTP
>Check Image

>INTJ
It's pretty accurate desu

ENTP crew represent
Whats with this sociopath meme?

The person who made this picture has a great sense of humour. Love it