There's no proof that Hitler knew about the holocaust

>There's no proof that Hitler knew about the holocaust
>There's no proof that Hitler ever ordered the killing of Jews

Uhm guys

Usury is voluntary. They could have stopped being swindlers. Are you suggesting that swindling is an unalterable quality of Jews?

How's that proof of the holocaust?

If there were a fair trial for the holocaust, none of the Nazis would be charged with the crime.

Amazing. A document written in english and without sources just proved the holocaust happened

Yes, it's clearly targeted towards Jews.

According to Hans Aumeier, the deputy commandant at Auschwitz. He said that when the train loads arrived they took the sick, weak, old, those who were too frail to work, they took them around the back to 2 small cottages and then they gassed them. Sometimes 200 people at a time. This didn't happen very often but it did happen.

It's from the "Programme of the NSDAP" pamphlet

>This didn't happen very often but it did happen.

So you're saying the holocaust didn't happen after all? Just some random gassings?

Not exactly random, but yeah, the only proof of any deliberate killings of Jews that you'll find are those that Hans Aumeier confessed to.

I was ready to have a debate but it seems we agree

Nuremberg confessions are worth less than nothing. They had testimony that there were geysers of blood shooting out of the ground at Auschwitz. They had confessions to killing numbers that even the Jews later admitted were physically impossible. It was a Soviet show trial only conducted by non-Soviets. Thing is, if Jews are physically incapable of refraining from usury then I'm not sure why you wouldn't remove them.

>According to Hans Aumeier, the deputy commandant at Auschwitz. He said that when the train loads arrived they took the sick, weak, old, those who were too frail to work, they took them around the back to 2 small cottages and then they gassed them. Sometimes 200 people at a time. This didn't happen very often but it did happen.
>Sick, weak, old.

Funny, (((Doctors))) and (((politicians))) are pushing for that exact same thing. They call it Compassionate Euthanasia as a Quality of Life issue.

This might be an unpopular opinion but if a person wants to die then who are you to deny that from him? At least by doing it in a controlled manner we can save the trouble of cleaning splattered people out of the train tracks and sidewalks

>simple math pretty much proved it was a hoax
pic related

denying the holocaust is a jew trick to stop you from admiring hitlers greatest accomplishment.

>This might be an unpopular opinion but if a person wants to die then who are you to deny that from him?

Euthanasia as a personal choice is one thing. Forced euthanasia as decided by family, doctors, or state is another.

Passive Euthanasia is a thing, and Court ordered removal of care is also.

The arguments used for those can be extended to what was done at the camps.

Userers
Profiteers at the expense of the nation

Yeah. Kill or exile them
Sounds like good sense to me
how about you?
You like being fleeced, cheated, ruined and seeing your nation destroyed?
If so, what are you?

What was his greatest accomplishment? Because I doubt it is what he had in mind.

i dont deny the holocaust, i just wish it were more

Well damn, I didn't know that was a thing. Still, I'm not entirely sure I'm against that. A person that has no, and isn't expected to have, any value to society is just a burden. Sounds pretty edgy but I do see the reasoning behind that

>i dont deny the holocaust

I don't argue with anyone about the "holocaust" unless they can tell me exactly what that definition is.

The Holocaust(tm) is mutating word that will change in definition as the accuser needs it to, so it will match his argument.

I'm not defending or promoting either position, merely making the observation that now in peacetime, with the most advanced medicine in history there are those calling for the same thing they condemn what was happening in the camps during wartime when medical supplies, facilities, and food were luxury items.

Saying that all jews are usurers and profiteers is pretty anti-semitic of you.

Right? Seems so out of place with the current culture of rampant consumerism. Goes to show that human life is nothing compared to profits. A person kept alive by tubes cannot buy the latest iphone