Jamal is ready

>women

there's so many thai women with old men where i live in sweden lmao
but they're all good they all learn swedish and get jobs

Where do I order a thai wife?

>women

imo thai is goat immigrant

>More pure swedish women for Jamal :)

There are already more than 135 males for every 100 women in sweden in age group 16-25.

Theyre far better than mudshits thats for sure

Fuck Thai women. Dirty whores. There's a Thai massage salon on every street corner, and most of them are thinly veiled brothels. Thai women have a different view on prostitution. It's nothing strange to them at all to suck 15 men a day for some quick cash, there's no stigma to it. Two out of the three women I've had sex with were Thai. Both from badoo. And I hate them both.

only problem is that they are not white, how do we fix that?

how do i move to netherlands?

She's probably the hottest Thai woman I've ever seen desu. Usually they look like goobers.

swedish women are all SJW shit that apologises to mud slims for being raped so i don't blame the men

semester i sameland för hudblekning

Your people is three generations or 4 to being wiped out, and all you say is: it's all good, because they learn swedish and get jobs

Nice work, you disgusting faggot

Be honest, they left you for an arab, didn't they?

So Sweden becomes Finland in one generation?

>Thai
>women

thaiboy is based af

youtube.com/watch?v=nVXboathW74

youtube.com/watch?v=KOFw2UPLdPk

There must be some because humans can't preproduce by division.

rep*

Yes, because we can use the abundant and docile Thai women as breeder's for invitro bred full white space marines. Race is a social construct right, so that shouldn't matter.

true
and yes as long as they get jobs and speak swedish its all fine
i got black girl btw ;) but we're not getting kids any time ever

>Two out of the three women I've had sex with were Thai. Both from badoo. And I hate them both.

And how many boys you had Sven?

yeah all good become a mongrealised shithole it's all good Sven

So somalians raise 0 eyebrows but ladyboys from thailand are concerning?

Only beta-males who never had sucess with women gets a thai wife. It's just like those slimy, fat middled aged americans who get young ukranian wifes. If i was one of those sad creatures i would pick an estonian or ukranian blonde rather than an asian.

One of them moved to an arab country and married an arab man. The other has a boyfriend that I think is swedish, bigger boned than myself. Women are women, they are all basically the same garbage regardless of race, all are attracted to the same type of men, unevolved men.

So most of Sweden aye, let the alpha Jamal's take the real swedish women aye.

>Black girl
Wow dude, now that's a bit too low

Sweden must raise a generation of patriotic Elliots who will reclaim Sweden and make it great again.

>called it

He's a fucking hero. I should go on a Chad and Stacy killing spree soon. I feel like that's my calling in life.

Thats why you need to completely ignore female sexual choice and just enslave women of any race to breed eugenic full white space marines. Only a handful of select white females are needed for their eggs. Then we breed out the RH factor so that our opponents can be easily destroyed with a race specific bio-weapon.

Jungle-finns are the future of Sweden, they gonna save us since we no longer need the feminists and muslims to reproduce our population.

You're an idiot anyway. Degenerate subhuman. Gentile.

Thai women are some of the biggest sluts on the planet, and the number of men they've fucked does reflect in their shitty personalities. I don't get the hype.

>a swedish jew fell for the /r9k/ meme

It's like discovering a new species

You should go for Middle Eastern girls, they are faithful. Everyone knows Thais are natural hookers.

Can't wait for all the half-Thai hockey players, Canada already has a few, but they're half flip.

>sweden will turn into an islamic mongol state within your lifetime
kim should nuke it already

>Thai
>women
>wives
Nice joke And Congratulations!!

Sophi Averbrink is Sweed-Thai and a little dianabol mixed in.

But Swedes are now polygamists :^)

Nope, second paragraph of your article tells me feminists have already started to ruin things.

>tfw dating a kurdish girl
feels good man

>Now the increasing immigration of Thai women to Sweden is being investigated by a local governor who claims many Thai wives are being abused.

> perhapbs even limit the number of Thai woman permitted into the country.

> the Swedish government is concerned with this as immigration becomes a powerful and divisive political issue.

TOPKEK

She's 100% Sweedish

Freaky, her head remained completely Thai but with an increased body size.

I always wondered what on Earth she was, apart from the dianabol of course

Sweden is gonna have lots of Elliot Rodgers and mixed raced mutts. Japanese are the only Asians it's okay to mate with.

She's the result of a Thai father-Swedish mother, obviously a slut.

Why not can't Swedish men just alpha the fuck up then? Swedish women can't be all bad if Mohammads want to wife them, according to Sup Forums at least.

They will rule over New-Sweden

But Finnish women are pretty hot though

Wrong breeding with thais doest cause mentai disorders.That only happens when you breed with northeast asians and that includes japs.

the "swedish race" doesn't exist, and it never has, dumb nazis

>racemixing will wipeout big tittied qt northern blondes because cumskins are too pussified to defend their own race

it's a bit sad 2bh

If even Swedish men do it, why the fuck shouldn't I, surrounded by goblins that pass for "women" here in the UK as I am, not do so too?

>complaining about degeneracy whilst partaking in it
Get your shit together Sven

Men have become soft, women too agressive. Both genders have been fucked but we should work on ourselves. Girls, learn to be more feminine. Guys, work on gaining back your balls.

Do it 2bh lad, a lot of Asian girls are good wife material

You are all idiots, its the race of the child not the mother that matters.

Stop worrying about female sexual choice... enslave.

Well, Swedish women are very Americanized and degenerate, getting more and more feminist so this will without a doubt increase.
Women keep fucking 200 people before they wanna settle down. men won't be pleased with that, why should they?
Sure, women do what they want, but they're gonna be unhappy because we won't want them.

In fact you're the idiot. You have been indoctrinated in school. Swedish race exists just as much as chinese, japanese, indian or whatever. Or well, sure, you could call it the scandinavian race/the viking race. You can tell on how people look first of all, and you can also see the difference in haplogroups. And I sure ain't no nazi.
But fact is Swedes has lives here for thousands of years and our genes are still fairly the same (the swedish looking ones of us).

Yeah because it's degeneracy to message 5,000 women to get to sleep with one once, who then doesn't want to meet you again. It's not my fault women are the way they are. Go kill yourself fucking idiot.

Black pussy will save the white race. Based thais are helping too.

Your women are a lot more feminist than ours you fucking faggot.

I wouldn't even consider a woman who's been in the same room as a somali

Go outside and talk to any girl

I'm actually planning to get a Thai wife when I'm older.

That's how bad women here are.

What are my odds of making it bros

>brazilian,talks about "your people"
>doesn't have a people genetically speaking

Lmao no, they mimmick american way of life, though obviously can't mimmick the whole thing, those who are easily brainwashed anyway.

Feminine and traditional, its no wonder Swedish men prefer Thai women over hairyfluid genderqueer bulldyke feminists

Thai girls are very loyal and rarely break away for foreigners without strick consent from there parents, atleast ones who legitimately want to pursue a life and have a family outside of thailand.

I use to work in a thai restaurant and the women workers (and some male) love white cock.

I had this crazy chick who we had to send back because she would literally hang on me anytime she was around in the kitchen or while I was on break outside (would sit and grind on me, heavy flirting etc).

too bad she was a beaten up 5/10 but her voice was so qt.

This. I would prefer a Thai woman over some hairy feminist any day

I didn't say they weren't you complete imbecile.
Americanized means Hollywood'd.
They become degenerate because they copy what they see in your movies. They start to live like an American college movie when they're like 14 years old.

Right, so now we just need to make it a meme to put full huwhite space marine babies in non-white women. This makes the sexual choices of Skype brainwashed/coalburning white women irrelevant, their mixed race dsygenic spawn will be out-competed by the hitler babies...

How is a bodybuilder on a cocktail of steroids representative of the average?

Roaming Millenial is half Thai half white and she looks cute as fuck and is conservative.

I don't want to become this, but

She looks pretty good from the back too.

They are still way more feminist. Feminist have their own party that wins elections in your smelly cunt.

fugg

No they don't

white rosties getting mad their men don't need them no more kek

>China's gender ratio peaked far above the global average of 107 in 2004 at 121.18, and fell to 115.8 in 2014, the National Health and Family

Sweden much worse than China's one son policy

Sweden, Yes!

I knew a girl who looks like her but she has no tits or ass whatsoever. Was sweet but is one of those hipster liberal types. Is into modeling and has pipe dreams of being an actress.

I've met plenty of nice Thai women, even the younger 2nd and 3rd generation ones have been very kind. I can't say too much against them, some need to learn the language a bit better though.

>Women keep fucking 200 people before they wanna settle down.

Sup Forums was arguing in favour of a reformed slut former nigger fucking coalburner who became white nationalist yesterday.

They will marry anything as long as it's white and has a pulse. She could have been fucked by 1000 men, some of them black and most people here would still marry her if she was nice to them, at least average looking and said she is right wing.

No, but their spawn will.

No shit because Swedish women arnt in competition with the somalis

rip

I swear to god I'm gonna move to Sweden and take part in the complete annihilation of the Swedish race by deflowering a nice blonde girl.
Beware Sven boy.

Do it go to the Czech republic or any former soviet bloc countries and buy a gun be the hero sweden needs

Yes, I'm doing my part!