Bill Nye: "Climate change deniers are retarded. THERE'S TOTALLY MORE THAN 2 GENDERS MY FELLOW KIDS...

>Bill Nye: "Climate change deniers are retarded. THERE'S TOTALLY MORE THAN 2 GENDERS MY FELLOW KIDS, I HAVE A DANCING DYKE TO PROVE IT"

>Neil Degrasse Tyson: "Evolution deniers and climate change deniers are retarded." Never once mentions how fucked up abortion is or how babies are living humans inside the womb.

I used to love these guys, but now I've lost a lot of respect for them. They don't want politicians involved with science, but then do a fucking 180 and involve themselves in political issues. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Works
youtube.com/watch?v=ROe28Ma_tYM
dailywire.com/news/15613/watch-neil-degrasse-tyson-releases-most-important-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well to be fair politicians are involved in science

black science guy and bill nye the pedoguy are just actors, why would anyone listen to them, there is no such thing as "science" as it was an ideology, only faggots who watch the big bang theory believe that
they're like miley cyrus in a way, they enter your youth comfort zone by playing innocent before they unleash the crazy

He is acting like a degenerate animal. He used to have a kids show!!!! My heart shattered

>Black Science Nye

Surely someone on here can make this happen.

>pseudo science
Nope fuck off.

Its almost like they are political mouthpieces and not real scientists

to be fair, ndt is a very intelligent guy, you should watch his podcast with joe rogan

i don't think he's ever said anything extreme like "gender is a spectrum" or "climate change deniers should be imprisoned"

Or religious figureheads.

"Believe what we say. Don't question it. Don't ask for proof. We are the authority."

>to be fair, ndt is a very intelligent guy, you should watch his podcast with joe rogan

That was the podcast that made me lose a ton of respect for him. Joe asked him to explain the Uncertainty Principle, and he completely fucked it up.

actually they are sneakier than religious, because religion is known to be a matter of faith since you can't prove or disprove it while the pseudo science hides it's ideology as unquestionnable facts

neil has done nothing in science. hes famous because hes black and above average white intelligence - so absolute genius/pagan magician by black standards. he makes generalized statements, but never anything with depth or context. just reddit tier SCIENCE. he tries to sound smarter than other people and it shows in his arrogance. like those smarmy leftist faggots explaining their political border studies and womens rights degrees to you.

>a physicist fucking up the uncertainty principle
Wowowow, that's pathetic.

Seeing Bill Nye hop on stage with a bunch of nonbinary faggots talking about their vaginas being a voice was the point where I saw Bill drink the regressive juice, if not earlier than that.

Everyone should be taught the one true science and all those who disagree should be harassed and treated with disdain.

That's probably good in the long run.

>I used to love these guys

why? They look like a bunch of con artists

Anyone with a smug smile like them is bound to be bad news

He's never published anything, and I've never seen him talk more in depth about Physics or Cosmology than I could do before I went to college.

Undoubtedly, he can field a question about some physics topic on demand, but if you put a guy like Lawrence Krauss next to NDT you're not even in the same ballpark.

...all the while insisting they have no ideology or agenda.

They're dogmatists, just like religious leaders. Technocrats vs. Theocrats. Both just as dangerous.

>con artist

Says the NEETs on Sup Forums without any degree or education past public school. You guys are a real trusted scientific community for sure. 10/10

What a time to live in

>USA's best president was a black man
>Most intelligent person on earth is a black man (Neil Tyson)
>Lonson currently has a muslim mayor
>most celebrasted athlete is a black male (bolt) who fucks many white women in athletics
>turkish men are getting all the white women of germany and austria
>BM/WF is at an all time high in USA
>canada is leading the fight against traditionalism and misogyny
>sweden is the first matriarchy and has a quality of life and welfare system
>leader of the free world is a woman (merkel)
>south korea is a matriarchy
>women in sweden earn more than men in sweden
>american women are catching up with american men on the gender wage gap

And to top it all, Sup Forums and white males are fucking buttmad about it!

Stay jelly!

huh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson#Works

meant for

Sure sure but I don't claim to be on the right side of history

I don't earn shitloads of money by spreading bullshit either

But muh sex junk...

>They don't want politicians involved with science, but then do a fucking 180 and involve themselves in political issues.

That's what 97% of climate scientists did too.

Bill Nye is literally a science denier. It's a travesty having him "promote" science. His "alternative facts" do more harm than good.

They only want leftist politicians involved in science. Sorry I mean (((science))).

science is a lie the world is flat

We don't pretend to be scientists faggot, we're not telling kids on national television that it's ok to question your gender at the age of 3.

How far are you in your hormone treatment?

Guys pls Vote on IMDB if you have one, or make a new one. Its only dropped by (.1)

Bill, what did the kikes do to you? Blink twice if you need help.

>tfw unquestionable faith seems more trustworthy than (((science)))
At least they have traditional gender roles.

There's evidence to support that someone can be legitimately transgender with a brain that more closely resembles the opposite sex. Some people who claim to be male to female trans or female to male trans have legitimate, innate gender dysphoria and transition is a viable option to treat it until a better solution is found.

This does not invalidate the two sex system but reinforces it as biological.

Nonbinary gender has no basis and undermines the important of gender. There is no spectrum. There is only male and female. The existence of gender anomalies, either physical ones such as intersex people or neurological ones such as (legitimate) transsexuals does not invalidate the sex binary.

Goverment funding
Trump stopped it and now they are pissed

>ndt has never published anything
That's wrong though. He's published plenty.

He's a celebrity and not an authority on any field, but he's a legitimate scientist with a Doctorate in Astrophysics and several publications on the field. That's what separates him from Bill Goy the Science Ploy

A better way to state what I said was that he hasn't published anything of note. I don't know your physics background, but if I assume it's nil, then I would say that the most interesting thing he's published is relating to carbon stars. All of his work is 'pretty' much experimental cosmology which in his case essentially boils down to studying an aspect of cosmology and saying "yes, this other information that was hypothesized or already proven is correct".

>Obama is nowhere near our best president
>Tyson maybe intelligent but that doesn't mean he knows everything
>That same mayor think terrorist attacks should be treated as a daily sequence of events
>Have you seen Michael Phelps?
>Getting, as in, raping them.
>Can't really argue with that
>Canada thinks that merely criticizing islam will turn their followers into blood lust killers
>Swedish women are wearing hijabs to show their weakness.
>Merkel thinks bringing a bunch of backward ass cultured retards into Germany is far from accomplishing a free world
>South Korea also won't man the fuck up and start bombing the shit out of North Korea
>Swedish women earn more because men get fucking castrated if they so much earn a penny more
>See above

Looks like we have a reason to be upset

That doesn't prove there is a gender spectrum, only that there are male and female spectrum. You can't have a spectrum which is 50/50 that has more than two options. Exhibiting tendencies common to females could be simple preference, it doesn't mean they should become a female.

a french author once said "science without conscience is but the ruin of the soul"

youtube.com/watch?v=ROe28Ma_tYM

Reminder that Bill Nye knows nothing outside of the bounds of his scripts and basic science

This

He's not a physicist, he's an engineer

>That doesn't prove there is a gender spectrum
That was my point. There isn't a gender spectrum. There is only male and female. Transsexuals are not an additional option. They are simply males or females that represent themselves as the opposite sex. They are not a new sex.

I never really liked Bill.
Nether did I Neil for that matter, but he was upper up the hierarchy.
I agree that climate change skeptics are fucking retarded.
But how do you get from this, to fucking genders.
As a fucking scientist, he should very well know there are only two (well if you exclude extremely rare hermaphrodites) genders.
The fact that homosexual disorders are common shouldn't deviate him from our biological role.
His claims are nothing but a desperate try to hold to currently accepted values, to diverts everyone from his retarded (although true) claim on climate change.

If Bill doesn't want me to punch him why does he keep making that face?

No but you fucks are quite opinionated considering.

"Fake News" got flipped hard against the MSM, could "Alternative Facts" be flipped against these (((pop-scientists)))?

that hit me hard...poor guy

they aren't scientists

they are pundits

But those are people who are hermaphrodites
They make .0001% of the population

dailywire.com/news/15613/watch-neil-degrasse-tyson-releases-most-important-ben-shapiro

NDT is a lefty shill. Watch the video he released recently, where it is a dramamtized plea for "SCIENCE!!!" but the gist of it is, he and his leftist politics are right, and if you disagree, you are a dipshit.

Little Benji breaks it down and illustrates what a piece of propaganda it is.

And your point is?

Can someone redpill me on man-made climate change please?

Surely you don't support bulldozing the Amazon or your nation's historic forests? I don't get it. The right's apathy towards the planet feels as dogmatic and blinkered as the left's love of abortions and trannies.

not to mention how Tyson never says jack shit about the abortion issue. Any time he gets triggered about people "denying science" he always goes to the right, but never talks about the multitudes of science deniers on the left.

>Not understanding that gender and sex are two different things
>Not knowing that gender is a social construct
>2017
What's your excuse?

MARCH FOR SCIENCE AM I RITE? WELFARE FOR ALL AM I RATE

Makes me want to vomit.

Of course he is.
In fact, every fucking cosmologist should be.
You basically function on taxpayer money, because there are literally no benefits but knowledge.

My excuse is fucking science.
Gender is what you get between your legs.
If you're unable to function with it, in an evolutionary point of view, you're out.
It may be a 'social construct' as you name it,but it's overwhelmingly covered by facts.
Actually, the single fact that you're posting this is proof that it's rooted in reality.

>If you're unable to function with it, in an evolutionary point of view, you're out.

Evolution works on a species scale, not an individual scale

Ants exist even though 99% of them do not reproduce.

>Earth has warmed a tiny bit
>Human technology has dumped more C02 in atmosphere
>climate freaks act like it's an apokolypse

Here's the split no one on the left wants to talk about with "deniers"

>Does the extra C02 make a difference?
>What is the impact of the extra C02?

Asking these questions = CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER

However...(from daily wire)

On scientific questions, the gold-standard summary is the Assessment Report created every few years by thousands of scientists under the auspices of the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). By averaging widely varying projections and assuming no aggressive efforts to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions, they estimate an increase of three to four degrees Celcius (five to seven degrees Fahrenheit) by the year 2100. The associated rise in sea levels over the course of the twenty-first century, according to the IPCC, is 0.6 meters (two feet) ... Even stipulating that adaptations will displace hundreds of millions of people, that displacement will not happen all at once. Spread over decades, such a disruption would look little different from the status quo.

In short, the lefts hardcore environmental stance is simply fear based weapon to give control of industry, transportation, levy taxes, and excuse totalitarian behavior in the name "save the whales".

Rewatched the episode for this to find a soundbyte, unfortune that its fake.

Though, he's going around saying there's a million genders so fuck him

he has several research publications, i was able to find them in less than a minute

you're not very smart are you?

Well, I'll rephrase.
Your gene-pool has been invalidated, as you don't reproduce.
You're out of Mankind's evolution.
Didn't think anyone would fucking fail to notice the link.

Alright, that all seems completely reasonable. It's just healthy scepticism.

But on the subject of "saving the whales": even if you don't believe in man-made climate change, surely you can agree that we should protect wildlife, right?

Not subscribing to the popular climate change narrative doesn't automatically mean one has apathy for the planet. You are painting the political right with way to broad a brush.

At least the most offensive thing Le Black Science Man said was that Star Wars was lame.

Don't lump evolution with the rest of that garbage.

That's not a problem. A transsexual wouldn't make as good a parent as a normal person, they don't need to reproduce. Their existence does not harm the growth of the human race, our population increases each year. A transsexual can still pay taxes, provide social and sexual benefits to other humans and still provide a net benefit to the human race, even if it's most likely to be less than that of a normal person. An infertile regular person can still be a positive force for humankind.

No species other than humans has an eternally growing population anyway and it's likely that one day humans will reach a level of growth that cannot be sustained.

>Not reading green text
>Conflating sex with gender
>Being out-scienced by a burger
My fucking sides.

>liking shit memed by reddit

Ugh...

Thinking about it, it kinda makes sense why homosexuality was so shamed in the past.
Don't get me wrong. I hold no grudge against people that just don't function right in a sexual matter.
But see, I think they were hated because they didn't fulfill their duty of child-bringing like the rest of us.
They just didn't share the worries of parenthood that mostly everyone was experiencing and were ostracized for that.

I never said it was a problem.
In fact, I'm pretty convinced that's pretty much the way it's always been.
Humans just get off-springs that is unable to reproduce. But in the vast majority they do.
Let me repeat, the just out themselves out, so they're not a problem.
That we are drawn to the rights of such people nowadays is actually a construct. Normal reaction is mild indifference if you understand these facts.
Being actively against them, on the other hand, is nonsensical.

>evolution deniers are retarded

Why is he chilling with the black science man then?

Somebody post the Bill Nye Copypastas

Short answer: sure, most of the time. There are no absolutes.

Thoughtful answer: Should we protect zika carrying mosquito's?

Long answer: In the states "save the whales" was basically the mantra for environmental groups. Personally, I fear over development. I live in coastal South Carolina, and it's a beautiful place, but it's preserves and scenery are being destroyed by waterfront houses, and I don't like it. Frankly, the best surprise I have seen in the last decade was a trip to Hawaii. I expected coast to coast condo's and hotels, but they have done an amazing job keeping most of the Big Island very green, and almost pastoral.

At the end of the day, no one wants to live in a Bladerunner/Judge Dredd metroplex, and I generally think all people just want trees and grass, and birds in the sky. The lefts argument that they are the defenders of mother nature, and everyone else wants to pour radioactive waste in the great lakes is just another example of how silly and self righteous they have become.

captcha was gas stations. lol