/brg/ Boston Rally General: Antifa is panicking edition

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.

Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists are encouraged to attend.

Bring Stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa or Antifa sympathizers. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent. Remember, Boston is the birthplace of liberty! This is our town, progressives are just squatting in it. Time to take it back.

----------------INFO PAGE:
txti.es/bostonfreespeech/images

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To support free speech and show the world Boston isn't completely cucked.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
That's why we need Stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Will cops stand down or help Antifa?
Likely. Some are on our side, but they may have orders. Do not expect help.

txti.es/bostonfreespeech/images

----------------OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/TQsGh8f

----------------ANTIFA LEDDIT:

reddit.com/r/anarchism

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
txti.es/bostonfreespeech/images.
securityprousa.com/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete
securityprousa.com/secpro-stun-tech-anti-riot-shield
youtu.be/w_U2DuZ7Eow
vocaroo.com/i/s0UOoXsDiAKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

might as well dump my links here for those who want to learn more.

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

here's some older articles i wrote before the battle of berkeley. I hope you guys find this stuff helpful.

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/

End the Hippocracy!

Throw yourselves upon the gears of Communism!

Don't go, guys, Tom's gonna teach you a lesson if you do!!

This is our Helm's Deep.

these fags are starting to evolve. a little behind the curve there though

forgat pik

Bumping with more Antifa North Shore.

Make some cool signs.

Who's organizing it?

>if you target people because of their religion... I'm going to take you out without hesitation
You should be tolerant like the Religion of Peace!

ISISfa

Bring a Helmet if nothing else.

Death to commies

Why did you remove the do's and dont's?

Everyone needs to have gear. Why not keep in the OP?

Not OP, but it took up too much space, so it was moved to the info link at txti.es/bostonfreespeech/images.

they do that on purpose. its called screening.

And skin protection
I hear antifa is packing squirt guns with LSD

If I can get my flying win running in time, I'll do some strafing runs on antifa and shower them with bb pellets from above

yes, but it also makes people hate them

400 bucks for a entire riot suit
securityprousa.com/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete

free lsd? wtf kind of tactic is that. i took 2 hits 4 days ago. if you want to be immune just take 2 hits a week before the rally.

just buy cut proof clothing?

so you bust the fuckers for drug possesion, issue?

this is stab proof,and the face plates can take a brick

Should I make my shield out of plexiglas or temper some steel plates?

Choose your class Sup Forums

or build a stun shield
securityprousa.com/secpro-stun-tech-anti-riot-shield

give em hell

seems costly for something thats going to be confiscated at the front gate

rol

Boston will be the final battle
Antifa moral shattered like glass after Berkeley, another victory or two will be the final BTFO.

Roll.

they arent going anywhere any time soon.

Bump.

Wish I could be there.

relling and rilling. Stickman get.

You suck, I got healer. :(

fick, bro. "Bring sticks"? fuck that. I'm going there armed. #ConcealCarry #HighCapacityMags. There will be no fucking with us. remember: the 2nd Amendment protects the 1st- and the rest.

rolling

>Leaf
>Guns

Yea fuck off.

ROLL SO HARD MY ASS CHEEKS COLLAPSE INTO A BLACK HOLE.

A bump for you good sir

keep in mind that Boston PD are pretty much /ourguys/. This won't be CaliRiots II. Exercise restraint and let BPD do what they do best.

You expect me to show up to a "Freedom" of speech event that will be interupted violently, unarmed? are you fuckt?

Give me a roll

>You expect me to
stick your dick in your neighbor's pet beagle and calm yourself, leaf.

Would you like to know more?

You underestimate the power of alcohol

Reached out to our man Damigo. Everyone should reach out to famous people. Maybe even some proper politicians.

Just imagine how easy it would be to dress like an antifa ninja and just shank them from behind and simply walk away during their riots. Fucking retards never saw Indiana Jones and how he would alwsys infiltrate real fascist because they had uniforms

Nice. We need al 5'5" of him there.

Go eat some commie post op tranny pussy posers

Bump

Libertarians don't support tard boy trump, dumbass.

Damn straight, I need to be taller than SOMEBODY there.

Matt Payne is ready to fight trump supporters

I'm literally shaking

Soulless, dejected defeat is the resting bitch-face of the millennial nu-male.

Is there a way to unedit this picture?

Hey OP, I'm looking at the team google doc rn. You should put in explanations of the duties of these roles.

E.g., what exactly does Logistics do?

Here is a profile of a guy from Rhode island who does black block shit for antifa in the Boston and Worcester area

Someone needs to make an "antifag" edit of the logo

Don't get cocky. That's how you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. If you beat them on the ground, they change tactics and try another approach.

It looks to me like they're intentionally putting their most inept members on the line at these events. It's almost like they're training up for some big confrontation. Possibly the 2018 midterms. By that time they'll have weeded out the hobbyists and larpers, and they'll have a cadre of True Believers ready to mobilize. We need to dox as many as possible, and keep tabs on the ones we do know. It's time to tool up when they start dropping off the grid.

Oh boy I can't want LARPfest 2017 2.0 (or 3.0?) to commence and watch a bunch of retards beat each other up for no reason.
This is all incited hate. There are loads of shills working on both sides. (((They))) want us to be this divided so that (((they))) may reign as conquerors.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with the people on the "Trump side" on just about everything and think Antifa is full of retarded children and should be declared a terrorist organization. But this is what the establishment wants you to do. Make two sides, force everyone to join one, go and pummel each other in the street. Be radicalized so you either remove each other or the police just mow you all down.
This could eventually lead to the death of our country, because some gullible people got into politics and decided that they were 100% right and everyone who disagrees with them now wants to hurt them and so they must be fought.
Saying all these over a simple "free speech rally" or whatever seems like an overreaction perhaps but I need to say this. I like watching antifa get BTFO but I know how dangerous it could become. This is fucking retarded. These movements are orchestrated by bad people. Don't hold violent LARPfests for no good reason. Both sides are now radicalized and as I said, well-off citizens should not be doing this to each other. Whichever side "wins" the jews win.
The police have been standing down because they've be given (((orders))) to not do anything, and let you fools have at it.

Hello Sinead.

son of a police officer from Boston/pre-law student here. you guys are walking into a trap.

MA General Law states ""If five or more persons, being armed with clubs or other dangerous weapons, or if ten or more persons, whether armed or not, are unlawfully, riotously or tumultuously assembled in a city or town, the mayor and each of the aldermen of such city, each of the selectmen of such town, every justice of the peace living in any such city or town, any member of the city, town, or state police and the sheriff of the county and his deputies shall go among the persons so assembled, or as near to them as may be with safety, and in the name of the commonwealth command all persons so assembled immediately and peaceably to disperse; and if they do not thereupon immediately and peaceably disperse, each of said magistrates and officers shall command the assistance of all persons there present in suppressing such riot or unlawful assembly and arresting such persons."

the police know about this, my dad mentioned it and said that they were going to put out big detail and arrest ANYBODY that comes. antifa too.

This is antifa infiltrator.

If you're worried about weapons charges bring flag poles or learn from our antifa friends the bike lock

the moment they see the flag poles they will take them away. i'm not an antifa infiltrator, i'm trying to HELP you. the cops in Boston are VERY liberal and every since the boston bombing they take any instance of violence VERY seriously. they have reviewed videos of the battle for berklee and they know what to expect. do you REALLY doubt the police, user?

you guys are walking into an ass fucking if you show up like this. boston is a liberal bastion for a reason - complete corruption and suppression of ALL THINGS far right. THIS IS A TRAP

Oh geez, guise.
Son of cop.
Must be seriously.
You guise.

Should I still come if I won't be able to fight? I'm a scrawny little 15 year old, I may be able to do minimal shit like document and record for media and play alt right battle songs on a Bluetooth speaker. I'll try to bring some of my old catchers gear for protection

do you know how many people HATE cops in Boston? do you know how many college students they have to arrest, and get spat in the face by, day in and day out? if you are this stupid you deserve to end up snatched up by them. i just hope it's not the fag cops who do very creative things with police battons....

OP, do you know if the organizers have a permit for the event?

Rollllll

youtu.be/w_U2DuZ7Eow
Oh no.
Not a trap.
Anything but that.

THIS is what people will get fucked for. trust me.

This tbqhf, Boston cops are not like the glorified babysitters at Berkeley, they won't tolerate open battle in the streets and you are very likely to get arrested. If anything you should just conduct a totally normal peaceful demonstration and let antifa get arrested for trying to provoke you

BELEIBE ME.
DIS IZ ZERIOUS AN I HAB IBFORMATION ON SUBJECT.
TRUST IB ME.

ROLLING!

>I hear antifa is packing squirt guns with LSD
wtf I love antifasistiche aktion now

free radical

basically nobody owns a gun in boston. we wuz civilized n shiet

>college students
those are literally disposable foreign imports, like so many cogs in a machine. your indian PhD student wore out? hire a new one, they're built to spec

vocaroo.com/i/s0UOoXsDiAKs

We're not panicking. We'll never back down to fascists like you. The time of hate will come to an end

bro you wanna smoke a J in the garden while these tacticool fags get arrested? I'll either come or I won't

Roll for Sup Forums

stop concern trolling.

Too bad the Americans won't give up their freedom. I wish my American brothers well in fighting for their right to speak freely!

You have two choices. They aren't actually choices--rather there are two ways this could go, depending on what George Soros decides.

1: You show up, and we beat the fuck out of you. We look like heroes for kicking the shit out of terrorists, white nationalism becomes further normalized.

2: You don't show up, and you look like pussies. We get everything we want at no risk to ourselves.

These are your two options. There is no third option--you cannot actually fight us anymore, we've demonstrated amply that we are racially superior.

if you try to bring a long, heavy stick to a political event, you'll be asked to leave if not arrested outright. we're talking about a legion of pigs controlled by a skeletal ratman who treat even house shows as "domestic terrorist threats"

btw, in boston/MA, minor skirmishes automatically get upgraded to aggravated assault charges if you're found with a weapon, even if you don't use it

What if it's us That's dropping them?

So you got yourself caught...

But does he work for nintendo?

>normal political event

Fuck that. Let's bring food, drinks, and good cheer. Make it a fucking cookout. You have to be pants on head retarded to attack someone with a hot spatula.

you can't have a cookout on the common. where would you even park your car? would you lug a massive grill all the way to the rally? you clearly are not from here

another fun fact: we here in boston, even the right-wingers (there are a lot if you look at working men), fucking hate donald trump, tourists, and everything "alt-right."

we don't want the trashy fashy or the pussy-talk about about "racism, classism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, genderism, identity-ism" and all that faggotry

Unless we get a small loan of a million dollars, it's not happening.

>pic related.

THIS. you guys are fucking stupid, and probably not even from Boston that are planning this. ever since the Boston bombing security insurance has been through the fucking roof.

rawl