Is there any way to stop the trend of white women going to black men?

Is there any way to stop the trend of white women going to black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UnEtHbOWvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any way to stop these shitty threads?

we begin to colonise and they come crawling back

Seriously why don't amerishart natsocs shoot up Hollywood? Y'all have guns.
Asking not suggesting.

women gravitate towards men with good genetic health. Its no surprise the weak generations following world war II that just post online calling people niggers are genetic trash

the reality is that your genetics are only as good as your ability to spread your seed to further generations. If you fail to do this you are genetically superior to a black that has been able to secure an attractive, genetically healthy blonde female

Yeah, start by not posting this faggot shit on Sup Forums everyday

No.

>coming from a country that rarely interacts with nogs

Good try though. A for effort

colonise and survive

>Dear Diary, today I was a massive faggot, just like yesterday and the day before yesterday.
>Sincerely A.F. Leaf

The right one describes the /r9k/ part of Sup Forums you stupid fucking leaf, all normal males do not like anime, express their disdain for Pakis and gippos in public, is not an introvert, is not depressed, does not think women are whores and a male who fucks chinks, niggers or pakis is a filthy race traitor.

I've fucked three black women.

I'm now in a relationship with a white woman.

This is my advice for all white men: play dirty. Their women want you. They see us as a symbol of success. Use that to your advantage but play them in the same way as their men play them. Do not breed with them. Infiltrate their women and you can change their culture.

Yuck.

good riddance to all coalburners, shun them and their niglets like lepers

Use reality to scare them.

It amuses me that you are disgusted by the idea of dominating the women of other races. They have no issues with fucking our women. Why not play their game better than they can?

>(((Amanda bynes)))
>white

>Infiltrate their women and you can change their culture.
I'd rather just send them back to Africa

jewish women love black guys

its true

why would I be attracted to them though.

you see the fbi crime report, no black female has been raped by a white man the statistic is literally

>simeon panda
A

Don't fuck the ghetto niggers. Fuck the semi decent ones. You need to overcome your disgust.

Dominating their women is one of the best ways to take their power from them.

this man has woken up, this is how the race war needs to begin, with bleaching

I have never known a white woman who has dated a black man

Generic pale duck-faced Goyim Sluts virtue signalling on Jew book after a long hard ride on the multi-cultie cock carousel, while Jewesses laugh at them and their husbands profit

youtube.com/watch?v=0UnEtHbOWvo

White Goyim Women are the most disgusting sluts...and deeply stupid and expendable..shalom!

I've never seen any real life white girl with a dark skinned man other than in the media which pushes that image constantly

>black men

The guy in the pic looks like a nigger..

Its time Sup Forums learned the difference between a black person and a nigger..

You'll be surprised how many hate the nigger culture and are redpilled just like we are.

No, 100% i'm white.