So how does it feel to know Captain America was secretly a Nazi the whole time and feeding info on the allies to the...

So how does it feel to know Captain America was secretly a Nazi the whole time and feeding info on the allies to the Axis and he's worthy of wielding Thor's Hammer and the allies needed to use some bullshit magic item to rewrite history because they actually lost WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/captain-america-hydra-evil-explained/
screenrant.com/captain-america-evil-villain/
screenrant.com/captain-america-evil-hydra-thor-hammer-mjolnir/
heatst.com/entertainment/comic-fans-boycott-marvels-secret-empire-because-captain-america-joins-the-nazis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it's true, Hitler did nothing wrong.

Chris Evans BTFO

>I am like actually terrified

Why do they always sound so gay?

Because most of them are women, and the men are practically women.

I'm like, literally shaking right now

I'm confused, what about this picture makes him a nazi and what makes it terrifying?

Doesn't simply calling something a nazi make it both a nazi and terrifying?

The Cis white man is oppressing Thor's hammer...

I thought the hammer was a communist symbol.

Is Captain America /ourguy/?

checked

A quick Google/moment of reflection shows he's just going undercover as a Nazi.

Hydra worked with the Nazis/is the Nazis/Illuminati. Captain America is revealed to have been trained by Hydra to infiltrate the allies while making it seem like he's their hero.

The allies lose WW2 but they use the Cosmic Cube or whatever to rewrite history so Cap becomes a good guy and they win.

Captain America's mental rewriting is broken and now he aims to take over the world.

screenrant.com/captain-america-hydra-evil-explained/

screenrant.com/captain-america-evil-villain/

screenrant.com/captain-america-evil-hydra-thor-hammer-mjolnir/

heatst.com/entertainment/comic-fans-boycott-marvels-secret-empire-because-captain-america-joins-the-nazis/

Different kind of hammer. Mjölnir was used by Thor to smack the lid of Earth to create lightning for luls. The soviet hammer was used by starving slavs to make shitty tanks and vodka factories

That is some piss poor writing. Jesus Christ.

Millennials write exactly how they talk.

>how does it feel to know Captain America was secretly a Nazi the whole time and feeding info on the allies to the Axis and he's worthy of wielding Thor's Hammer
Pretty good desu.

>muffugin cosmic cube I ain't gotta explain shit
How is marvel still a thing?

It's explained in one of the articles the Nazis/HYDRA were so competent they had the ability to see the future and knew the allies would screw them over with some bullshit reality rewriting device but they also foresee their agent Cap will one day remember his true self and restore them to power.

God I'm so glad I stopped reading comics.

Hail Satan.

To be fair a cosmic cube is more legit than 99% of the shit they have wrote recently.
>Black female iron'wo'man.
>Black spiderman.

>Being adult
>Still reading capeshit

Black Spider-Man was forever ago and it wasn't the worst thing ever
Fem Thor is some bullshit though

Cap is also likely taking Thor's hammer from a female breast cancer sufferer that Thor allowed to have his hammer after he somehow lost the ability to pick it up and she was able to lift it.

Even though girl Thor could use Asgard magic to cure her cancer she refuses to so every time she stops using the hammer's power her cancer gets worse somehow.

It's all SJWtier bullshit. At least the cosmic cube's only political motivation is to revive the Nazis.

Sucking dick does that to you

Slavs knew what's up

Wouldn't being able to pick it up mean he's pure hearted and worthy or some shit?

I sucked cock before and I'm not even that much of a faggot

So basically how USA was founded as a white supremacist country, but then they used the power of the cosmic cube (Talmudvision) to rewrite history and say it was always meant to be a race mixed melting pot. Now white America is waking from the spell of the TV box.

Pretty woke.

That's mega-super-checked.
Also obvious.
Thanks Kek.

>Worthy of wielding Thor's hammer
>A Nazi
Guess we know who the real good guys were then.

Aye. Could have been an interesting story in which Captain America is turned, but the Axis still lose the war and the Cap is left being worshiped as a hero by those he actually fought. Instead they have to add in bullshit about time travel and stuff, as always.

This is horseshit. Being the vengeful vindictive bitches that they are, they are just scapegoating the character; throwing a symbol under the bus to appease the fantasies of these sjwfaggots. Fuck.

Is Heimdall worthy to hold the hammer? You better say yes.

I'm not even sure what you'd call this configuration, but I like it. Praise him!

>Guess we know who the real good guys were then.
You somehow missed the last years?
It´s quite obvious that they were.
Also, checked.

PRAISE HIM! :D
lol

This makes me super happy. Captain America is /ourguy/ and it seems we have an inside man at (((Marvel)))

Also Thors hammer represents the pre christian pagan roots of Europeans and Vargposters.

QUADRUPLE DUBBS CONFIRM HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Basically. Doctor Doom is super powerful in terms of magic, technology, intelligence, willpower, etc and he still couldn't wield it even when it was sitting in a crater waiting for anyone to try to lift it.

Don't forget Thor fought for Germany in WW2

I feel like comic books are a complete joke that get rebooted and retconned by the thousands of different writers who work on each character every few months and no one even buys these things since they sell 10k issues worldwide max but retarded normies think they are some huge cultural touchstone for some reason

I'm skeptical by nature. But hey, it looks like things are shaking up that way.

I did not know this, but now I do. It fits.

He did plenty wrong, but he was in the right apparently.

maybe read the actualy fucking shit and not just looking at stupid twitter posts. The new Captain America series literally says that Red Skull infected the good name of Hydra by allying themselves with the Nazis- which none of the other Hydra members supported. Now that the Skull is dead, and Cap runs Hydra-
he is not, nor has ever been, a nazi. He's trying to make the world a better place through hydra. Maybe try reading for once. You're a dumb liberal cunt. Drink bleach, faggot.

Red Skull is still /ourguy/, right?

Red Skull is a cryptojew.

That which is falling must also be pushed.

>You're a dumb liberal cunt
>maybe read the actualy fucking shit
>read comics or you're a dumb liberal cunt faggot

Okay goy. HYDRA isn't magically good even if the Red Skull took it over. It's the fucking Illuminati/Jews controlling America.

>Using 'like" nearly every other word even when typing.

Idn why but that shit pisses me off.

>a super strong white arryan god, the pinnacle of righteousness and supremacy, is trying to take over the world
>definitely the jews

O.K.

Well they had to make him evil, hes white
Gotta destroy his image and character forever to replace him

>Idon'tknowwho'sjewingwhoanymore.mkv

What unholy shit is this??

>Maybe try reading for once.
Yes, goy, try to read my shit. And don't forgot to watch my shitty movies too.

that got a little preachy at the end.
>muh cow flesh

>Mike

God damn I almost spat out my orange juice

A TRUE representation of modern america, white boi

Captain America was replaced by a negro who beats up the old Captain America and various anti-immigration groups.

Dude my point is the guy was saying Cap taking over HYDRA would be a good guy/standard victory.

My point is even if you take away Nazis from HYDRA the organization is still said to be a giant global conspiracy secretly pulling the strings in every government including the US. I'm pretty sure I even read in the comics that HYDRA founded SHIELD, America's super duper spy agency that uses future tech and employ superheroes.

It's kind of silly to assume Cap is going to just do generic good guy stuff as head of HYDRA.
It wasn't "good" with or without Nazis.

And it's not spelled (((HYDRA)))?

I don't see how anyone in their right mind can read this and disagree with Hydra here..

>I care about what happens in a fictional story as if it had any meaning or bearing on real life

Nuke these people please.

its a comic book?

Nazi Captain America holding the hammer of the Aryan God Thor which can only be weilded by the worthy.

I see nothing wrong here.

I bet they never read a single comic.

GET OUT

>captain america + thor's hammer
>nazi spy
>nazis still lose
sounds like a pretty shit spy desu

also
>incorrect use of the word "like" even in written English
wew

Nazi cap is worthy to wield mjolnir!
Nazi cap is worthy!

Allies used Jewish physics to hop into a different timeline or some nonsense.

Yeah, I don't think the SJW writers got the cognitive dissonance in Cap fans that they intended when they put these words in Red Skull's mouth.

>messed around and got a quadruple-double

looks like hitler was right again folks.

Millennials, SJWs and "Gamer Girls". People who have been happy enough to destroy western culture root and stem, but then feel like thier capshit children's books deserve protection.

The second one in this thread, too. Checked.

Also checked. Of course he was.

Checked.
Wait if we can wake up an ancient Egyptian god of Chaos can we do the same with Norse gods?

*laughs in DC*

Yes. Meme magic is real.

Why not? It's worth a try.

Free later?

Oh shit digits say we have potential.

Because they are.

Personally I'm of the belief that everything is potential. I wouldn't be the least surprised to find definitive proof that reality is mutable.

i wonder how long we have to wait until einstein is portrayed as a transgender kang

They needed to give female Thor a fucktoy.

Meh.
Comics are not real life.
This is like getting upset about the "zhe" in the new Star Wars doorstops.

It's been awhile since I've seen this comic but I think the writers knew they fucked up since the next page has his followers just randomly killing people and blowing suicide vests.

It's real tragedy when you're such horrible writer and so incredibly self righteously absorbed that the villains you write sound better than your heroes.

I give it two years, assuming communists don't get physically removed or we all don't die in nuclear hellfire by then. Checked.

They realized that what he said made sense. But they didn't want to get fired, so they tried to hack the redpill back up.

Fuck Yeah America.
Are SJWs BTFO?

If reality is mutable, would any proof be definitive?

Gotta admit, that artwork is pretty based.

>Hammer becoming meme alt-right weapon when ?

Ha, I actually saved that panel and thought "I'm Hydra now"

I think the writers realized that, and in the next page red skull is using the peolle as suicide bombers to say "hey, the nacionalists are as bad as the terrorists, right guys?". Although in real life nacionalists arent suicide bombers, so the point stays.

I'll suck your cock if you're a lady.