WE WUZ KANGZN SHIEEEET!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/15705/idiotic-meme-says-black-woman-wrote-shakespeare-it-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=rUrRMH2dklU
youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/856951807242682368
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSexINfTQiQ&t=244s
youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>35K likes

How?

THAT EXPLAINS HIS NAME

I made that joke yesterday

>you probably didnt learn this in school

because it didnt fucking happen

No, I made that joke yesterday

CUZ U WHITE CRACKER RACIST!

Ironic comedy, people that wanna save the image because its so hilarious, etc.

All the most important people ever were black.

Including Hitler.....

I have a whole folder of this shit.

I heard about this "theory" some time ago, it all turned into WE WUZ EVERYTHANG YO, WE WUZ DA VIKINGS, WE WUZ THE ENGLISH KANGZ, WE WUZ DA JAPANESE, WE WUZ DA FRANKS, WE WUZ DA AZTECS, WE WUZ NAPOLEON

now, let's analyze this with a bit of seriousness. how would a nigress know so much about european court customs, kings, heraldry, chivalry, history, psychology, politics, and all the unbelievably detailed shit in shakespeare? his the work in itself is colossal, and gave birth to speculation as to how was a human being able to know this much

a nigger would never have been able to access this information in that specific time period. even if she did, her nigger brain would be unable to comprehend, because we know they lack abstract thinking. something like king lear or othello cannot be birthed by a nigger brain

Can anyone give me a wikipedia page on this nigger? I can't find one.

btw here's the article

dailywire.com/news/15705/idiotic-meme-says-black-woman-wrote-shakespeare-it-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

This is Jamal, Tyrone, Xavier, Darnell and Marquis. They are non Negrotypical. Say something nice about them.

>Push this meme so hard that Jews start asking nigs to apologize for the 6 gorillion
>Reparation civil wars tear liberals apart on which side is more oppressed
It's genius

arabs and indians are darker than 70% of american niggurds

I'm picturing niggers on youtube reacting to this.
the only reactions I want to see

We wuz shakespeares n sheit
nigga we wuz genious writers in 16th centiry england n sheit

b....b....but i thought that there where no black people in UK in 16th century.........

WOOOOOOW
HOALY FUCKING SHIT!
This has chrossed the FUCKING LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doesn't look a nigger and greek art was depicting men darker than women

might as well drop the entire folder

these pea-brained niggers will believe anything

she's right, i didn't learn that in school

>WE WUZ COSSACKS N ShIEET

Their subhumanity is more and more reinforced with their every word.

Doe anyone else ever feel bad for the people who actually believe in this stuff? I usually laugh at it, but once you realize that this race has the IQs of children, and that the ones who believe in the kangz shit are probably near the bottom of the black bell curve, it kind of takes away the luster.

dey can't help it dey jus a boi

This account always tweets bullshit.

The reason it gets loads of RTs and likes is because it gets retweeted by idiots like Rowling, then their followers blindly do the same.

Watashi wa Samari e Shittou

>Doe anyone else ever feel bad for the people who actually believe in this stuff?

no

it's fucking hilarious because they know how inane their history truly is, and so they have to invent fairy tales to make them feel like real people

leafs btfo

No matter how you look at it he dosen't seam black at ALL

Not oly leafs.
Ice hockey is biggest sport here in Latvia.....
tfw niggs invented sport you are best at.

>DeShawn Roosevelt

The Kang and Shield people. Haha! They were Kangz.

what the hell is an "electric lamb bulb"?
sounds like an arab fleshlight

Having a patent on a slightly different version of something is not a first. Yes yours is unique but its not the first.

> DeShawn Roosevelt

Utter bullshit.

The chances of someone in thousands of years ago inventing a mobile phone (something which requires a whole host of other tech simply to function) is incredibly slim.
The chances that they created a mobile phone that is physically, dimensionally, characteristically identical to a modern phone (as it it's the same phone) is so close to zero that's it cannot be measured.

To say this is improbably is an understatement.

An Ethiopian has seen the phone on the left and copied it in a carving, either hoping it would work the same or thinking it was some sort of talisman.

The full list is complete bullshit. About 5 of them are real, the rest aren't.

Kek

who should we revise into niggerdom next?

Genghis Khan?

Atilla the Hun?

Vlad the Impaler? This would be hilarious. We could say he had to be black 'cuz the way he rammed giant brown cocks up the asses of his enemies.

How about Chris Columbus?

We could make some shit up about an ancient african kang of Kemet that invented slavery.

MAYNE

ALL YALL RACIS ASS WHITEBOIS MAD ASL DOEEEE LMFAOOOO

WE WUZ ALSO DA KANGZ OF EUROPE, YO! EVERYTHANG YOU SEE DERE WUZ CREATED BY BLACKS, MUH NIG. WHITE MAN JUST TOOK IT FROM US, Y'KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? DEY EMERGED FROM DERE CAVES WID INFERIOR TOOLZ AND TOOK US OVER. FUCK WHITEY ASS CRACKA! WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGZ!

>DeShawn Roosevelt
That really activated my almonds.

What is their fixations with Moors. They were only occupying part of the Iberian peninsula and Sicily. Plus every noteworthy Moor was either a Berber or an Arab

Also I posted this yesterday but it is good, the black Israelites claim basically anyone white to be black - Shakespeare, Henry VIII, Beethoven, Abraham Lincoln..

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI

Air conditioner invented by Willis Carrier so the rest of that list is probably bullshit too

Lol. Please make more of these "did you know" trolls and spread them on the internet. This is way too funny!!

Why isn't mud huts on that list

>What is their fixations with Moors

They think every ethnicity residing in Africa ever was a boot lipped homo erectus spawn like they are.

They are also mad as fuck about the fact that they are a stupid and cowardly race that couldn't go toe to toe against any other race

Of course, the Moors were actually very light-skinned

>Why isn't mud huts on that list

Because those were actually invented by beavers

who still has the picture that claims tht shakespeare was a black man called "shakes spear" and his owner just pretended it was his?

Jamal, Tyrone, Darnell and Marquis can spell.
What the fuck, Xavier, you lazy nigger. Articulate your point.

Fuck. Almost fell for this. Actually searched for the Twitter profile. It seems to be fake.

Still funny though

>2007 - 800
>1207
>Still using fucking hieroglyphs during the Crusades.
Waiter, my almonds are activating!

Good job, lads.

see

anything for my greatest ally

Battlefield1.png

I showed some of these kang images to an Egyptian and a Moroccan exchange student in my class. Their amusement turned into sidebreaking roars of laughter and tear stained cheeks when I showed them these were not made ironically.

She literally tweeted that Hawaiians are originally black. Stupid nigger.

twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/856951807242682368

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSexINfTQiQ&t=244s

Get woke

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVA8bS86sc