The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

She has all those muscles but I could kick her head in.

No, blame your problems on other people you don't even interact with on a day to day basis.

nice get btw

I hate people with flat asses like that, it's fucking repulsive.

BAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPPPPP

>Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life.

Jew detected. Fuck off, MOSSAD.

thinking about kicking her ass instead of fucking it. you might be a homo.

>Fucking something that resembles a man
Ah yes, I'm the poof

doubt it. she probably as higher androgen levels that you m8. not talking shite shes just obviously on the juice and skittles.

>race mixing with an ugly zipper terminator
okay...

>Work your ass off
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

fuck the white race. I'll do what I want not what everyone else wants me to do. What the fuck are you even trying to accomplish that's so important? I'll just exist until I don't thank you very much.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
How good is your life?

the digitssssssss

She's probably 5 foot flat and weights 100lbs soaking wet. Is that too intimidating for you?

thank you for posting this pasta :)

always cheers me up

No, I'm just not a closet homo like you.

Incredible. Was that some kind of passive aggressive shot at me? Be more aggressive you pussy. I don't even know if I should berate you. What the fuck is your point so I may further humiliate you?

Projection much?
I think so!

OP that webm makes me want to have a ripped gookess drain my white balls

>do all this
>turns out my children and family have no future because I was selfish, focusing on myself first and letting important issues slip by without opposing ((((them))))
>oh hey atleast I supported capitalism and have a nice house and tons of things in it that I bought with all my hardwork right? I've worked hard to build this nice living coffin for me and my family, I'm so proud

working hard right now is just running on a hamster wheel. there is no future in this world unless things change.

You can think what you like, gay boy

who fucks these women?
Men afraid to come out of the closet?

probably. i dont see how any straight man could be attracted to that physique.

It's just camera tricks, she's tiny irl

>You must be successful, reliable, hardworking
Yes goy, work and pay taxes so that people will respect you.
Don't worry about us using your tax dollars to import foreigners and placing them in section 8 housing next doors. Just be a good goy and keep working.

He's right, he probably could, she's tiny.

Short, but shredded, probably 5'1 125-130

Tits or gtfo

>beautiful quints
>beautiful waifu
>beautiful point

I'm going to get out there and become the ubermensch and earn my Azn qt.

"Propagate yourselves not outward, but upward! May the garden of interracial marriage help you in that."

My kid's dad might be a whitey, but they will have been promoted to hapa. Always upward, never give up Sup Forums

get