Reminder that women are great and you're just autistic

Reminder that women are great and you're just autistic.
And probably look like the guy in the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my parents have been married for 30 years. My bro has been married for about 5 now. I can tell you married life is fucking awful, and revolves around keeping the wife happy, and guess what: women always want more. no matter what you do to please them, they always ask "what else?" with the feminism movement the power has gotten to their heads, they don't even know what the fuck they want but they know YOU need to provide it.

so no, women aren't really great. but they are necessary unfortunately, so goodluck finding the handful of women on this earth that are actually worth starting a family with.

>the guy in the pic
what

youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ

Is this an RLM thread?

kek willst it.

*looks down in despair*
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

OP you should feel bad for being a massive faggot

this.

I think Rich has a girlfriend though

he's married

His girlfriend looks just like him if he put on a wig. I used to think pics of his girlfriend were photoshopped and someone put his face on a fat female's body.

Women are simultaneously the best thing ever and the worst thing ever.

Reminder your biocunt reeks of dead fish and oozes disgusting liquids constantly

People here cant get a gf, fall into dumbass PUA shit, and then when that fails, they fall into white genocide shit.

If you cant get a gf, its because your boring and cant talk to people in general. Just stop spending all day every day inside and start having conversations with everyone you meet, not just women.

depends if you have that juicy shaqmeat?

damn I wish I looked like the handsome rich evans

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

she kinda reminds me of the hound from game of thrones

FP ALWAYS FUCKING BP

Rich is a national treasure.

This. Married dude's life literally revolves around pleasing his wife.

"I'd like to user, but my wife..."
"I have to go back to my wife..."
"Well, user, my wife likes it, so..."
"Can you give me a ride user, my wife took the car..."

Fuck women and fuck marriage. I got my fleshlight and onahole, going to buy vr goggles soon.

>look like
Women can be fat, skinny, nerdy, ugly and are still sexy and beautiful. Maybe you are just wasting your life over bloody vagina, since your women are not pretty and don't have good character.

>they are necessary
how so?
for the continuation of the species for sure but on a personal level?

Well my friend, I'm married and can honestly spell it out for you:
Marriage sucks donkey balls. I want to stay inside, don't talk to anyone and be a fucking disgusting neet and play vidya until the death of night and I can't because I have a wife to provide for, a mortgage and a car loan to pay. All this for some pussy. The cherry on this pathetic cake? Sex isn't even much better than simply fapping.

Don't feel too bad. It's biology. Other species get tricked into getting their fucking head eaten off, just for a quick ficki ficki...

Yeah I'm autistic and ugly. That's what you are when you're evolved. Chads are clearly closer to the common ancestor with the chimpanzees.

women are attracted to unevolved men

I don't think anyone here is that handsome

low t

>And probably look like the guy in the pic

I wish rich evans is a sexual machine

My genes don't deserved to be passed on

these are kikes, dont listen to their lies. Find the least damaged roastie you can find and give her a dozen white children

yeah that's what you are when you're evolved

Be nice to Rich, he has crippling diabetes.

laziness is the only reason for ugliness. that and mental weakness.

with some muscle and low body fat everyone looks good enough to get women, regardless of facial bone structure etc. only problem is you're too lazy and undisplined to work on it.

and don't give me any of that "I'd rather use my time on more important things" bullshit
A. you're on Sup Forums
B. a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. few hours of exercise a week helps you maintain a healthy hormonal balance and blood flow both of which directly affect your brain functions. with exercise you "gain" more time than you invest into it.

so no, you aren't "the next evolution". you're a weak man with a weak mind and ironically your genes will die with you. so much for that "evolution" plan you had.

I mean women are fine it's just that sjw's are brainwashing the fuck out of them.