People who support Hitler, and it doesn't matter where you come from (unless maybe Germany, Italy, Japan or are Muslim)...

People who support Hitler, and it doesn't matter where you come from (unless maybe Germany, Italy, Japan or are Muslim), are degenerates. Sure the killing of Jews or Romanis can be justified. He killed many many other people, not only in camps but just look how many casualties there are from the war. Your fucking ancestors fought and died, they died for the Liberty of your country if you're European. And even if you're American like most of you, your ancestors still fought against him and many died.

This is literally the worst form of degeneracy there is, to support a man who would want you dead now anyways and who your ancestors fought against and many died, what would your (great)-grandfather say?.

Besides, he literally fucking supported muslims so there is some conflict of interest right you fucking degenrate pricks?

I know it was inevitable and what happened, happened but just don't fucking praise him.

And I'm not some ANTIFA cuck but someone who appreciates his freedom and ancestors who fought for it.

holy fuck ignore this thread and visit
> SnapchatY.me
as soon as you can lol

I wonder (((who))) could be behind thread

>what would your (great)-grandfather say?
I always feel this way about burgers who support Japan and fawn over them. Really makes me feel uncomfortable seeing that stuff.
Hitler was extremely anti-European and did more than anyone with comparable power to hasten the collapse of our peoples and the rise of alien races.

our ancestors fought and died for trannies.

fuck them

Yes, I'm sure your ancestors had trannies in mind when they were chewing salt tablets and pissing into a bucket at Guadalcanal. Don't you feel even slightly embarrassed coming out with this stuff?

Nice try, Antifa.

>what would your (great)-grandfather say?
He was a foreign volunteer for an SS panzer division, so get fucked.

Based af

So we should support the current system forever? Hitler was right, I can admit we made a huge mistake. Our ancestors died for worst than nothing, they fought to kill our civilization. Ignorance doesnot absolve them of guilt. Never again. America is ZOG. The first step to fixing problems is admitting they exist.

You realise Hitler declared war on the US, not the other way around, right?

Slovenia was a mistake

Reintegration of Südsteiermark fucking when?

It's slovenian flag, are you blind?

Did you ever even read the German declaration of war against the United States?

>On September 11, 1941, the President of the United States publicly declared that he had ordered the American Navy and Air Force to shoot on sight at any German war vessel. In his speech of October 27, 1941, he once more expressly affirmed that this order was in force. Acting under this order, vessels of the American Navy, since early September 1941, have systematically attacked German naval forces. Thus, American destroyers, as for instance the Greer, the Kearney and the Reuben James, have opened fire on German submarines according to plan. The Secretary of the American Navy, Mr. Knox, himself confirmed that-American destroyers attacked German submarines.

>Furthermore, the naval forces of the United States, under order of their Government and contrary to international law have treated and seized German merchant vessels on the high seas as enemy ships.

You're incredibly naive if you believe that usa wouldn't have declared war on germany very soon after pearl harbor over some bullshit uboat sinking.

What fucking freedom? Your country is be given away to shitskins and will be brown soon. foh

It's not because they fought against him that they were right !

Well, okay, as I said, I'm not going to bash those that actually fought for his cause, that's why I mentioned italians, germans, japanese, etc.

Even though the cause isn't really good and I don't support(it should only be jews), I'm not going to cry and attack those who fought for it (muh 3 gazillion), even though we were enemies, just don't go around supporting someone your ancestors have fought for

>People who support Hitler
>2017

How do you support a dead guy?

So occupied European countries should just let him kill them all and breed and populate germans on their soil? That's what you're saying?

What would our grandfathers say if they could see the state of Western society today?

I personally think Sup Forums overlooks Hitler's many flaws but, by god, its hard to say he wasnt right.

They are all headed to germany, they don't wanna stay here, although you're right, they fuck us econmically but not in any other way. You never see them and they don't fuck or women like in say, Sweden or Germany.

Your country on the other side, is full of niggers and muslims (and other minorities ofc). I've never seen a nigger elsewhere than in the capital of this country (and even there, they are very rare) and I haven't seen one in like half a year. Muslims that live here are only bosniaks and most don't follow any traditions and just let go of islam I guess. The only problem are albanians and gypsies

>Even though the cause isn't really good
To most Norwegians the idea of a crusade against Bolshevism was about as good as it got.

So which is it? In this post Hitler is the problem because he had war declared on him, but in this post Hitler is the problem because he declared war on America (ignoring the war was already well underway before he actually made any such declaration). You're a blatant kike, get the fuck off my island you hook nose bastard.

This is one of those so-called ancestors of yours:

Damn, and I always thought poles were nationalistic, I bet you're laughing at how many ethnic poles (not jews) were gassed and killed

you know if they knew how things were going to turn out things might have been different.

we were always fighting the wrong enemy. Patton knew and was murdered because of it

What's your problem, mountain nigger? When did I mention I worship Hitler?