>american schools

is it really THAT bad over there ?

youtube.com/watch?v=KP6V9GIhO74

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2fHQ9eULzk
youtu.be/1MwN5nDajWs?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=1OOgOX0q-J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black schools have metal detectors and security guards.

notice everyone in the video is speaking with a rainbow lisp? notice very poor resolution of the video indicating something that it might have been processed and altered by cyberweapons such as faceapp or face2face? just military psyop by colored people aka pervertariat who worships rainbows.

Might I remind you that these are niggers?

Are you fucking retarded you posted an obvious fake video, or did you seriously think the video is real and nothing is scripted?

I am about to move to the USA with my daughter, how do I avoid schools with googles?

Fake and gay
Sage

wow sounds horrible

Rainbows you say?.... hmmm

worse

do you have an example? what means worse ?

youtu.be/M2fHQ9eULzk
Here you go, Kraut.

ouch

youtu.be/1MwN5nDajWs?t=22s
Nigger logic. At least she knows that there were 13 colonies at one point.

Depends on where you live really. I went to 2 different high schools and had 2 different experiences.

>Freshman/sophomore
>Middle of Ohio
>School are broke as fuck, state threatening to take us over
>Can't afford bussing for high school students, hopefully you have a friend that has a car if you need a ride
>Half of classes don't have enough books to give to everyone so you can't take them out of class rooms
>sometimes books are older than you are
>Most of the"teachers" are just sports coaches with toy degrees. So when your teachers sport is in season you just watch unrelated movies everyday
>Really all you learn at the school is football
>Cameras everywhere even though they weren't hooked up to anything and we just for show
>World studies included eating popcorn with chop sticks in true Asian style
>If you want to go to a better college than Kent hopefully you're good enough at sports to get a scholarship

>Junior/senior
>Good school in Illinois
>Busses that aren't total shit
>Teachers that teach and sometimes actually give a fuck
>Encourages students to take better classes to get the most out of their education
>Nice new everything's
>School almost expects you to go on to college even if your barely graduating with a solid d+ average

CHECKED AND KEKED
FUCK THE CIA NIGGERS

Stay out of densely populated areas or go to a private/trade school. I really wish I had gone to a trade school. I grew up in the city and it was really like that vid in OP. Tried to get out of it with AP courses, got bored with it, and wound up just going on co-op and working so I only had to go to school for half a day. Ultimately wound up taking night school after I graduated to learn a trade anyways, so all of that was just wasted time.

It depends where and how rich or poor it is.

live in a rich area or send them to an expensive private school.

Even though this is satire...

.....they're really just being themselves....

>niggers act like this at school
>blame society for the problems in their communities
really takes my noggin for a joggin

Fucking glad that I've never seen a nigger in real life.

This is EXACTLY how my 80% black NJ high school was, every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OOgOX0q-J8

The only way to deal with monkeys in school.

Teacher user promised another confessional tonight

Nothing is as bad as they make it out to be on TV.

Yep pretty much.