Police Body Cam Video Shows Cop Press A Gun To Unarmed Man's Head & Threaten To Kill Him!

Cops are fucking evil! It's just as they say if they weren't cops they'd be criminals. What is wrong with the mentality of cops in America and what do we do about it? Something needs to be done to stop these crazy violent cops.

Boot lickers stay out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVLGirR33Y

instead you should just
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

>Imma run!
>Aw sheeet! Cop took out his gun and pointed at me!
What's the problem here?

I can be a "bootlicker" and still condemn this shit
I stand by cops and love what they do but it's unrealistic to think some assholes won't join and do shit like this.
This is also why I support the use of bodycams by all PDs. You catch shit like this and also cover the cop's ass if they ever have to show a gentle giant attacking them.

The only way to deal with this oppressive police force is to rescue all the negros and set them up in the majority African paradise known as Liberia. I'll triple my taxes. Fund it.

Cops are generally scum. I've never had an encounter with a cop where he wasn't some 5'6" manlet coming at me all agressive looking for a fucking fight. I'm convinced the kiddos who love the police on here are suburban 16 year olds who never had to deal with one. It's great when they keep niggers in line and some of them I assume are good people but they should all be wearing body cams and their heads should take it more seriously when they go around trying to fight people.

Not bothered

the police are always a reflection of the society around it

blaming them directly is pointless. take their guns away but raise the pay and the problem sorts itself out.

>take their guns away
Good idea.

How does that relate to the situation? Here the good citizen may be legally armed. Where that happened, at the time it happened, most police were carrying because of the terror alert.

Why is the footage all cut up like that?

Is it because the nigger was being a nigger and didn't realize he was under arrest?

Pose a risk to cops and they kill you - it's not hard to understand. They're not required to beat you in a wrestling match.

The only reason to strip cops of their weapons is to coddle the easily hurt feelings of the negro. Its getting to the point where I just support the opposite of whatever the Judeo-African homo empire wants. All cops should have assault rifles on their person at all times.

Perhaps, as a cop, I can lend a different perspective.

There are certainly arrogant assholes and scumbags among us. The truth is that you really don't know what anyone is truly like, and no amount of background investigation, psych exams, etc., will ever truly prevent everyone who shouldn't be on the job from getting hired.

Bad cops should absolutely be eliminated from the ranks, and prosecuted if they commit a crime. The issue, however, is that a great many people strut around pontificating about a topic which they don't truly understand and scream police brutality where none truly exists.

Niggers should stop resisting lawful arrests if they don't want to be treated like that.

>convicted 3 different times on firearms charges
>runs from the police in a car connected to larcenies while driver had an illegal firearm
>when caught by police fights back and refuses to show hands, keeping them between himself and the ground near his waistband

Should have just shot him. OP calls others bootlickers while he endorses coon behavior. Just another niggerlover

What state? I'm mandated in GA

Pennsylvania.

>que that webm of a black guy chopping off all the arms of the women in his village because nobody stops him

Niggers only stop when you pound them into submission. Police violence escalated to meet the threat that NIGGERS introduced.

Black gangs shoot little kids, and kill innocent randos. Acting like one warrants a long, traumatic and painful beating.

DESU, though the introduction of a gun into the situation seems overboard to me, I don't think most people appreciate just how dangerous of a situation the "unarmed man" created by running.

Although he knew that he didn't have a gun and wasn't a threat, the cops had no way of knowing that. All they knew is that someone decided to abandoned their car and flee from a traffic stop (most people would assume that someone would only do that if they were avoiding something serious), took them on a lengthy footchase (which is dangerous in of itself) and then decided to physically resist them instead of surrendering when captured. These police officers would be justified in feeling that their lives were at risk - they were dealing with a massive unknown and the situation was only escalating.

Not defending the cop's actions (he should be retrained), but I don't have any sympathy for the runner.

This. It's their job, let em do it.

The police are way too aggressive. But I can't blame them with the thugs they have to deal with. Just ignore this shit and hopefully you never run into the police. Always remember they are just there to enforce laws and not to protect you. They will arrest you in order to further their career. Also most are bitter because of insecurities so they like to push people around. Never argue and try to end the interaction as quickly as possible.

Based cop, made the ape instantly submissive.

>da only thing i did wrong is run
Why are black people like this?

Why would any white person be a cop? You start out with a target on your back.

i feel like these are so rare. Such a blanket statement

The guys is a dumb criminal nigger resisting arrest. Just fucking stop.

>pigs in a blanket
>fry'em like bacon

Far too many gross generalizations.

Anyway, the furtherance of one's career isn't determined by the number of arrests or making a big case. This isn't TV.

All for that. One way ticket to thw motherland.

>that red pill when you realize that leftists want a statist totalitarian government and thus keep niggers around to force that outcome as a response to all the nigger crime

Front line soldier in the proto-civil war 2: reconquista edition.

^ This faggot does not represent anyone who supports police who have to deal with niggers. We will never side with a criminal nigger who resisted arrest. Police literally dindu nuffin here.

This

They would have been right to shoot him in this scenario and it would have saved them from being targets of this propaganda.

shut the fuck up

>my life was at risk
>the man was running away and fleeing us with all his strength
>I would have been a goner if I didn't stick my service gun in his mouth and blow his fuckin' brains out

Rumors that police psych exams select for the stupidest and most brutal people seems to be true. Funny how cops often kill their own families out of nowhere.

>Funny how cops often kill their own families out of nowhere

Cite your source. Of course, "often" is a subjective term, but I think we can all agree that often would be significantly more than than the few cases you'll be able to find by Googling it.

sorry I told you to shut the fuck up, I regret that

This. Cops have the same mentality as criminals. Do you really want a criminal to have a badge and a gun?

They're scum but they're also garbage men who take out the human garbage and keep communities safe for children and old people.

They have a purpose, but I agree that the current system needs an overhaul. I think if we had fewer cops bit gave them power armor and a license to kill like Judge Dredd we'd have a much more peaceful society where criminals live in fear AND regular citizens are less harassed.

That's not a man's head it's an easter egg

A fleeing criminal implies a potentially lethal threat to the community at large. Fleeing implies guilt. All runners should be shot.

Putting a gun up to someone's head and telling them you'll kill them while two other officers have control of his hands is not ok
You can be edgy but if you don't legitimately see something wrong with this you're basically a nigger yourself

fuck da police, they raycist ass crackers
>nig on nig violence
where da police at, dey ain't doin their job

I agree with both. I was subject to unwarranted police harrassment for years for reasons I won't divulge on here, I mean it was so bad I was convinced they wanted to drive me to suicide. Still, I my mind is based in logic and not emotion so I accept that they have a purpose and society would be worse off without them. I still hate the cunts though.

WELL GEE JUST BECAUSE THIS ONE COP ABUSED HIS POWER I GUESS ALL COPS ARE RACIST AND SHOULD BE DISBANDED

CLEARLY THIS COP WILL NOT BE PERSECUTED AND WILL BE FREE TO GO AND KILL MORE INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE

A criminal with a job that keeps him occupied is better than a criminal with no job that's desperate and looking for trouble.

Hiring thugs to deal with thugs goes back to ancient Roman times

das rite

> my life was at risk

The runner escalated the situation by fleeing his vehicle - the officers could no longer be certain of what kind of threat they were facing

> the man was running away and fleeing us with all his strength

He was. He ran around for nearly 4 minutes, and apparently had multiple priors for illegal firearms possession (though it's unclear if the officers knew that before the chase)

> I would have been a goner if I didn't stick my service gun in his mouth and blow his fuckin' brains out

The officers' perspectives were limited because of the dangerous situation created by the runner. Although the cop on the top of the pile could see what was going on, the cop who pulled the gun could not. All he knew was that someone behaving erratically was resisting arrest, posing a threat to all of the officers involved.

Basically this is a situation where retards break the law, behave erratically, and then act really surprised when the cops sent to stop them don't have the same information that they do and behave aggressively. Maybe it's because less intelligent lack empathy - the genuinely can't appreciate why a cop would perceive their actions as dangerous.

>O NO THE POOR CRIMINAL WITH MULTIPLE FELONIES WHY DIDN'T THEY TREAT HIM LIKE A CHILD!?

Don't run.

Thank you, I accept and appreciate your apology.

No one is talking about that, if the cops had pointed a gun at him and yelled "I'll fucking kill you if you run" that's a different talk
Pinning someone to the ground while controlling their limbs is entirely different.

Cops vary significantly from department to department. The worst are those in the leftist fiefdoms like Commiefornia and Jew York where people have no real rights left.

I'm from the south, and I've had several encounters with local cops, and I've always been treated with respect, and I return that respect. The cops here don't act like thugs, and they're generally easy going and respected for it.

When people are armed and preserve the spirit of resistance, the sort of thuggish brutality that you see in leftist areas doesn't go unanswered for long. I would have zero reservation about shooting an officer who rightly earned it, as a badge does nothing to nullify criminality. The cops here understand that mentality, and many identify with it, because that's the culture. They know that Cletus will be respectful and cooperative if he's shown basic respect and treated with dignity, and they also know that if they disrespect and attempt to subjugate him, he's likely to go out guns-blazing and take a couple of them with him.

So when leftists are out en masse, protesting police brutality, what they're really protesting against are the leftists policing that allow police to become brutal. They're protesting human nature instead of trying to understand it and build a system around it. They instead imagine a system and then put humans in it, without regard for human nature.

Why? The criminal was continuing to resist arrest.

>The cops here don't act like thugs, and they're generally easy going and respected for it.
Because they don't work in a environment where people want to shoot at them all day everyday, like Chiraq, Brooklyn, or LA

>this is what conservatives actually believe.

> Pinning someone to the ground while controlling their limbs is entirely different.

The officer who pulled the gun wasn't in control of the suspect's limbs. He overreacted to the struggle and, lacking the perspective required to fully understand what was going on (and appreciate the actual threat posed by the suspect), threatened the suspect's life in an attempt to end the altercation.

Although he did make a mistake, I think the mistake was understandable given the situation created by the suspect.

He could have chosen at any moment up until that point in time to go limp and allow himself to be handcuffed, but he didn't.

Why do you think the cops felt the need to apply more threat of force to get him to comply?

What is it with criminals and a fundamental misunderstanding of cause and effect?

fpbp

Yes, conservatives believe in objective facts.

Now don't forget to bin that butter knife, Ahmed.

Better this than how ineffective police are in Europe, especially England. All the guy had to do was cooperate. Cops naturally get anxious when someone starts resisting, especially when the guy is black, since they're known to hate cops and try to kill them more often than everyone else.

>Groids
>wanting to work

You see you're making a simple fuck up by assuming they think like you do and want to productive members of society, they don. Their natural state of to return everything around them to african dirty lands.

IF they want something they don't want to work for it, they think you should gibs them it.

>I would have zero reservation about shooting an officer who rightly earned it, as a badge does nothing to nullify criminality. The cops here understand that mentality, and many identify with it, because that's the culture.

While I tend to agree with you, such a simplistic view ignores the reality of differences in perception.

In other words, there's a difference between defending yourself (or others) against blatant criminality such as a rape and defending yourself violently because you feel that your rights are being violated. The courtroom, not the street, is the proper venue for the latter.

Nothing, liberals are just annoying faggots

HE

that's a bit arbitrary don't you think. the cop used his gun to get compliance either way.

It's called "reality"

So he didn't know he had a cam?

>run from the police
>complain that they use force against you
They should have put a bullet through the dindus head desu

The courtroom is sometimes a luxury not afforded to the indecisive. It's also rather naive at this point to trust the broader criminal justice system, but I agree that it's the proper place to settle arguments when possible.

Kill yourself, bootlicker. Those cops should be publicly hanged for their crimes.

How are cops still so stupid in this day and age knowing that everything they do is on film?

Exactly. Arm up and demand social standards condusive to prosperity from the general population while protecting yourself from the outliers then move on to understanding the motivations and stress factors are behind these events through uncorrupt institutions and progress from there. What one might call a "culture". It is what a free society does to progress in any possible direction advantageous to its prosperity rather than by precarious dictation or stagnant dogma.

I hope you realise attest and cops rightfully kill you.

or, maybe the reason cops in LA and New York are assholes is because they have to deal with more serious crime, because large urban areas ALWAYS have more crime.

By your logic, places like Rhode Island and Massachusetts - just about the most liberal, gun hating states in America - should have the most corrupt cops. And we both know that if I asked you whether cops should be more like the ones in Rhode Island, or more like the ones in Alabama, you wouldn't pick alabama.

I hear a woman's voice when I read your post OP

i'm white but the majority of cops i met are jerks too. i've also met some really nice cops. there are good and bad people in every line of work, but i agree that there seems to be a greater amount of 'bad' cops than 'good' ones.

the problem is that the people that you would want to be cops are mostly the people that don't want to be cops.

Raise the pay? I think some states already pay their cops to much. For instance, last year the base pay for a state tropper in my state was $104,000 a year. That doesn't include any overtime they do. Even though they are salary employees, they are still paid extra for anything over 40 hours per week.

Are you really LEO or are you really LARPing?