>turn on any TV show
>2/4 characters are niggers, 1/4 is hispanic/mixed
>sports
>niggers
>music
>niggers
>stock photos
>niggers

What the fuck is going on? Who the fuck is asking to see all these niggers? When I was growing up, you had ONE nigger in ten, because they are 10% of the USA. Why are 50% of media dedicated to niggers? Are niggers the only ones watching TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/sara-gilbert
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this show has THREE GODDAMNED NIGGERS on a 6-woman panel, 1 asian, 1 trashy whitetrash woman, and 1 'otherling'.

WHERE DA WHITE WYMEN AT?

Let them play user. We are in charge.

THE CREATOR AND ONLY WHITE HOST IS A FUCKING ASHKENZI JEWWWWWW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Better niggers than spics. Anything is better than spics.

There's an over representation of minorities on television because of enforced hiring quotas. There's also playing to your audience: adult black women are much more likely to watch "The Talk" than, say, a 50 year old Caucasian man.

White liberal women do it. People who live in cities think that their experiences should be everyone's experience. They see brown people all the time, so they think that's what America is. That's the story of this whole election. Urban liberals who see black/brown people every day (and thus advocate for them constantly) vs rural/suburban conservatives who almost never see black-brown people (and thus react naturally with horror when they see our entire society being BLACKED and little white boys and girls growing up as strangers in their own homes being bullied by niggers and lectured on their privilege by drug addict nigger "activists" and "teachers".)

>2017
>still watching TV

test 321

>jews
>white

WHITE TEACHER DISCUSSES A FAILING GRADE WITH A BLACK PARENT:

WHITE TEACHER: I had to give Jamal a failing grade for the essay he turned in. The work clearly wasn't his own work.

>BLACK MOTHER: Jamal is a hard worker. I make him sit down and do his work every night and I saw him working on that essay.

WHITE TEACHER: Jamal plagiarized another paper.

>BLACK MOTHER: Aw hell naw. Mah baby aint no play-jer like that. He do his own work.

WHITE TEACHER: He cheated. I recommend that you discuss that with him.

>BLACK MOTHER: No he didn't. I helped him with that paper. I remember that now. I sat down with him on 2 different nights and I helped him.

WHITE TEACHER: The paper he turned in was a WORD FOR WORD match with an essay I downloaded from the internet, posted 3 years ago. Word for word.

>BLACK MOTHER: You just racisss and don't want my baby to get into college.

>Minnesota is 99% white
No it's not, fucking smelly Somalians are constantly moving here. They're literal niggers too, they fucking shit on the sidewalks, constantly get into car accidents, try bartering when ordering fucking food and then get angry when you tell them you can't just give them a ton of food for a few dollars, and raise crime wherever they park their dirty smelly asses.

>America
>White

Its not because of hiring quotas. Its because of globalization. They are trying to get us use to diversity because they must push the grotesque lie that "diversity is strength"

CNN panel with Don Lemon is always around half nog. Don't know what that's all about.

This show comes on right after the price is right here.
I just wanna watch Drew give people shit.

la'shaundra's grammar would not actually be that good
it'd be more like
>Jamal a good boy. I seen him set down and do da paper. He did hisself a good job on dat, yessa! My boy ain't no liar, white devil!

Yeah there's way too many Somalis in MN. They have to go back

I wonder who could be behind this?

*distant hebrew laughter*

American Negro Here:

I have also noticed that blacks are over-represented in media.

If you were to judge from looking at the media, you would think America is 30% black.

Maybe the media is trying to overcompensate the centuries of legal exclusion.

Wrong.

The more black people in a state, the more racist the white people who live there.

whites are checking out of TV programming, & have been the last 10 years

what's left? niggers too dumb to avoid indoctrination