WTF happened to styx

why wont this guy call out Trumps bs back during the election he was good but now he is just like your average r_donald sycophant . how is cutting billionaires and millionaires taxes going to help blue collar workers . if trump was these for the working class wouldn't he of cut taxes for people making under 25-50 thousand a year ? this shit makes no sense and don't tell me they will hire more workers that has been proven to not happen

youtube.com/watch?v=tLhi3MJ58Hg

A lot of these e-celebs pretty much staked their reputation on Trump's so they feel they have something to lose if Trump turns out to be a shitty president. I actually have to hand it to Cernovich for sticking to his guns rather than going full Bill Mitchell.

>YouTube vloggers
>Having two shits what they think

Back to LA DAHNALD SUBREDDIT you go.

Tarl used to be very enlightened. Now he is appealing to his Trump left overs in order to maintain his 3k a month patreon stream.

It's pathetic. I enjoy his gardening videos though...

Oh well... Money fucking ruins everything.

It's not our fault you're an idiot and say things without knowing what you're talking about. Styx criticised Trump at length on the Syria issue. But beyond that I'm not sure what you are expecting. Styx is a civic nationalist with libertarian DUDE WEED LMAO tendencies.
He's not going to call for a Race Holy War or White people to rise up.

Stop shilling he does criticize trump but he isn't a hysterical retard like most news analysis so don't expect him to be all fire and brimstone over nothing.

He even said that if trump did a full blown war against Syria he would have no choice but to be against him, he said the same for TPP if he chose to bring it back to life

good points I imagine many of the people watching his videos at this point are people in their 50-60s that voted for bush . I just cant stand this guy anymore its just bs click bait at this point . I have a you tube channel you would be surprised how many older people are on that site .

With a simplified tax code corporations will actually probably end up paying more, instead of using the current loopholes to pay next to none.

Even if not, small businesses will still benefit from the tax cuts as well, isn't that what really matters?

what makes you think I am one of the alt right gas the Jews larpers ? I don't classify myself into any bs grope

>I was a fan of (Insert right wing e-celeb here) until (insert non-reason strawman here)

No, you weren't. You're the retards who make every anti-Styx/PJW/Varg thread. We're wise to your crap, leftist. Go fuck Soros in his elderly, creamy old man ass and get HIV fuckturd.

Sage and report.

>Stop shilling
kid not everyone not sucking trumps dick 24/7 is a shill working for a nefarious organisation in a bunker complex somewhere . when you get out of high school you will understand this

Back to shariahblue you go, fag guzzler. Don't you learn from your mistakes? Or are you too much a subhuman to do so?

another one how old are you just asking cause there is a rule where people under 18 are not allowed to be here .

Styx has jumped the shark

Basically just pumping out videos now for the views and so he can hear himself talk

Nobody is fooled. You think people here haven't noticed that there are zero threads criticizing retarded leftie 'Tubers?

Go get pozzed in a Turkish sweat bath you porcine little turd.

I think you're just a faggot, OP.

He gave Trump a 6/10 review on Molyneux's show like 3 days ago, and he's said that if the administration moves toward regieme change in Syria he's going to start campaigning against them.

He's a libertarian so of course he likes tax cuts.

how's high school ?

well that's good to hear at least there might be a chance for him maybe

>this shit makes no sense and don't tell me they will hire more workers that has been proven to not happen

90% of Americas biggest tech companies moved to Ireland over the past 5 years you dumb cunt, because the tax rate there was slashed to 13% (money used to pay back back debt to Merkel).

There is 3 trillion of US money sitting overseas and the Irish are getting all the US tech jobs. You think that's ok retard??

Ireland and Canada are in for a rude awakening....

Okay then, keep shitposting. Everyone knows you're a paid shill from shariahblue. The constant strawmen are a good tip-off.

Fuck your own mothers' sweaty asshole and get herpes you cretinous little sewer dwelling tard-baby.

>sycophant

Babby's first projection.

I never claimed you were. But the Alt-lite/civic nationalists (aka what Styx is) have always had less to complain about regarding Trump than the Alt-Right. For starters, most Alt-liters don't really care that Trump's son-in-law in the White House is a Kike.

yeah I get this feeling its the way he comes off lately . he didn't act this way in his older videos but now he seems smug as fuck all the time he must get endless praise being told by the under 17 pol crowd that he is the smartest person on earth has surly gone to his head .

He never said that trump is doing an amazing job, I believe he said in a video that trump is roughly a 6/10 president. Far better than clinton would have been. I agree, he could stand to criticize him a bit more, but I think he's trying to be optimistic. If trump reveals his cards definitively and proves that he isn't playing 4d chess, I think he and every other trump supporter is off the trump train for good. There still is the potential for him to be setting something up, if you're optimistic, which I think Styx is.

they pay me good money kid to do what I do notice how only you were able to discover my true identity in this thread ? you will go far my young friend .