Who are bigger overachievers, Indians or East Asians? Why do they try so hard? Who is more based/less cancerous?

Who are bigger overachievers, Indians or East Asians? Why do they try so hard? Who is more based/less cancerous?

>Why do they try so hard?

Because unlike whites they still very much have a concept of racial superiority.

>Chinks and poos not even reading their own books
>Can't even see and need glasses
>USA Masterrace is learning all his content through audiobooks and already ahead of them.

Indians are bro tier as fuck. I think they care more about me than white people do, because my interests don't align with the average white.

>Indians are bro tier as fuck.

FUUUUCK you.

They are shit mother fuckers that have zero business being in this nation.

>t. Pakistani

yeah, the average chinamen is not studying that hard. at least not the ones in college here in the US. They just cheat harder than anyone.

You have never spoken to one outside of Xbox live tech support and you know it. Name the last time you had an adverse interaction with Pajeet.

There are a lot of Indian teaching assistants at my school, especially for math and physics.

They smell strongly of B.O. and curry breath.

>Making the USA a white blonde guy.

Better question is why don't white people take the educational system that seriously? While there's other paths to "success" a good career is most easily facilitated by going to a good school

We only luck out because individualism is beat out of them from a young age and their inability to think outside the box doesn't make them innately great scholars.

If this ever happens. Whites are finished.

Chinks are notorious cheaters, they just buy their coursework and test results from third parties off the internet.
t. Went to school with them for 2 years

Because people in the middle class are satisfied with the lifestyle, and all it takes to stay in the middle class is to show up. They don't need in depth knowledge. They don't need a good school.

But most ((smart)) people only exist to follow the money trail why do you think smart juans, pajeets or chens go to the USA and forsake most of their origins?

I HAVE TO WORK WITH THESE SACKS OF GARBAGE!!!!

FUCK YOU

Well, this is news to me. Any stories?

This is the only sensible post.
Indivisualism is the reason for superiority of Christian-Jewish superiority .
There is strong historical evidence for this as well. Eastern theologies vs Western theologies have this as the core fundamental difference.

>overachievers
>Indians
oh, it's another of these bizarro Sup Forums threads...

Well yeah, they are nerds who live with thier parents. Deicated individuals.

I work with indians. They are garbage. They climb the corporate ladder because their wives make their lives miserable. They stalk women, act weird, and stay late because there's nothing at all for them at home.

Kick them all out.

>Be dad to first grader
>take son to karate studio in strip mall
>karate studio is next to kumon (tutoring company)
>Every time I pass it...
>Indians, Indians everywhere

Its funny because my son doesn't do extra tutoring and is still top in his class.

Indians take 70% of the H1Bs here. So you tell me, are you working with the creme of the crop or are you working on outsourced tech support with people who are your own caliber?

People study more in west than they ever did. School is longer, college is longer, while at same time there's less money and less vacations.
Maybe pay people money and stop hiring illegals.

A friend of mine got stuck with a Korean roommate her fist semester of college. Long story short, the Korean roommate figured out my friend's password and would go into her laptop when she was away and submit all the work my friend did as her own (they shared a few classes together).

They try hard because they are not naturally talented. They are buglike and need a lot of training and rote work to "get it." Whites are much better lateral thinkers, so can just get it without going through a step by step logical process.

>Wives make their lives miserable
>Stay late because there's nothing at all for them at home.
>Garbage

Sounds more like their home lives are just shit.

I was 1 of only 3 chinks in my school growing up in white Australia. I never studied and fucked around and you STILL all cheated off me and passed.

Now that's just terrible. Clever and resourceful, but terrible. Did your friend get revenge somehow?

r/iamverysmart is calling you

Problem with Indian men is sex.
Only sex they get is from wives and Indian wives are miserable just like any wife.
They want more or materials in house, cars, house, attention and during sex "Not today pajeet".
I am sick of my wife. Haven't fucked her since 2015.

>Haven't fucked her since 2015.
Good lord, it's that bad? Have you tried talking to her about it?

>I am sick of my wife. Haven't fucked her since 2015.
>"Not today pajeet"
How much did you pay for her? More than 4 cows?

My family houses Chinese exchange students during the year.

These motherfuckers cheat like you wouldn't believe. They pay others to take tests or entire courses for them, always have fake IDs, lie about what they're doing constantly, and their families back in China encourage and enable it all. They have no sense of right or wrong.

Why are Indians the most beta race?

plus most get obese a year after marriage

Indian women are fucking disgusting, arranged marriages are the only reason your shit people have propagated.

A lot of east asian FOBs in america don't socialize well so they spend all their time studying or gaming.

Indians are mostly the same except they also awkwardly try to pick up white women

>india
>science
These animals literally don't know how to go potty yet

About halfway through the semester the professor called in my friend cause obviously he noticed that all their work was exactly the same and thought it was my friend helping her gookmate cheat (gookmate only had a passing understanding of Engrish). My friend was able to prove it was the gookmate who was stealing her work by getting IT to track down what times their computers were accessed and stuff was submitted and proving that she wasn't there when and was unaware of what wass happening. Idk what happened to the gookmate cause they moved her out of my friend's room.

>be white
>get beaten by step father for studing
>be asian
>get beaten by fathet for not studing

why was i born white?

That's universal for all women though.

>top of first grade
Wow. Whites really are the master race.

Glad to see your roommate didn't get the complete shaft.

FUCK THAT MAN. SHE IS A FUCKING WHORE.
Disgusting piece of shit.
She has taken a grudge on me because I didn't buy a new Honda car and instead kept using my Maruti.

fuck now i need to listen to another audio book, what should it be?

I see. Have you considered a divorce?

Indians try hard because most of them are impoverished

Hundreds of millions impoverished in China as well but they mainly try hard because their parents will literally murder them if they don't

What if I bred her. Would you watch?

The fuck? just kick her out then dude.

I read somewhere that in Australia they changed the curriculum sometime in the 90s to focus on teaching girls more then boys. Because boys are more lateral thinkers and such, the girls marks were dropping, so to increase them they started teaching in a way which would help girls. That way is a more book and memory type, which just so happens to be how asians do it.

I used to know an asian chick who would write the essays before hand, and memorise it for the exam.
She couldnt actually apply the lessons, just a good recall for facts and numbers..

they did that here too

Men learn better when engaged in a dialogue. Women hate dialogue in education.

Kek. What kind of woman assisted school gives out the topics before the exam? Reeks of sociology in this post.

I had to use adderall to study things I didn't like. It helped a lot and got me through college.

The cartoon isn't exactly wrong. Most american children are spoiled rotten and do not realize their folly until they are stuck in a dead end.

If you're gonna suck your own dick Atleast don't make it this obvious

Most of our unis do this, and even thought aprox the 80% of students cheat they still lose.

It's true. Whites get superior results with less work. There are millions of mediocre pajeets and chinks who worked very hard to get where they are. And they are being btfo by whites who barely had to try.

Man divorce is not easy thing in India.
Their family, my family and all the relatives will "curse" me to death.
She is such a whore that she has conspired against me to all her relatives.
She is turning lesbian now for sure. Since going out with another man would be her ultimate mistake because of social pressure, she goes out with her another bitch whore friend. I wonder where they go.
I just love my son. Only reason I have stopped caring about that whore.

*not going out with another man

They try so hard because their culture encourages them to.

Our cultures has become fat and lazy.

Hard times create hard men.

Indians and chinks : Learn due to honor and fear.

Europe and America : learn stuff due to curiosity and fun.

Is that why theres so many whites out there with useless degrees like gender studies and liberal arts?

Brute memorization. That's it. No, really, that's it. This is why you see so many Indians and Chinese dominating STEM, yet they're not very good at designing and creating and developing new ideas.

Repetition of the same subject until it's ingrained into your subconscious is a tradition for Hindus since that's how they taught their ancient Sanskrit religious texts and it's a tradition for the Chinese because that's how they learn to read, write, and spell their own language.

Eastern Europeans also have this kind of mentality called "Soviet discipline", meaning you had to be the best of the best of the best in your class if you wanted any shot at achieving a higher standard of living.

The Hindus, Chinese, and Slavs are culturally attuned to this kind of hard work and effort while most Western societies are not.

Fuck off faggot. Pakis were nothing but leeches across the board in lab settings. Especially the women. Jesus fucking Christ. Indians always had something to contribute.

there are smart and dumb people in all races.
Immigrant families push their first gen kids hard in education, by any means necessary to make sure they can compete with the locals.

Kys

Damn. Hope she sees the error of her ways and things get better for both of you.

Thats accurate. Some pajeet was e mailing my gf notes with shit like "I love you." Naturally her response was to tell him to fuck off and dont talk to her agin. Sure enough the pajeet rhandaji responds with "If I talk to you again, you can shoot me in the head"

Fuckin fag that guy, I never seen him in real life, probably woulda hit him.

Jews do seem clever. I attended university with them and most of them partied all the time, drank and drugged, but managed to get jobs in their fields.

Asian learning is rote. They do not seem to think outside the box or be individualistic.

Every Hindu boy I've met I've been fairly certain is still breastfeeding. I've never felt this way about a Paki

Yeah Jews promote degeneracy in schools and youth.
really makes you think

Yes

That explains it
Fun things never seem to amount to anything useful

I am a Gora and I got sex in India. Mostly from prostitutes but one or two high-caste Brahmin women whose husbands just did not give a shit and let them screw anybody. It is possible to get laid in India outside marriage. If it were not Goan and Syrian people in Kerala would not exist because they are a hybrid result of foreigners screwing local women.

Indian prostitutes are common and cost-for a white man-about 3,000 Rupees a throw. You can get laid with a Punjabi prostitute in Canada in any major city. They are mostly Sikhs but they will suck cock AT LEAST AS WELL as whit e women and do anal.

Forgot the bro-tier list:

1. Slavs
2. There is no 2

Chinese people are so anti-social (unless they're second or third generation) and unfriendly, it's almost cartoonish.

Hindus and Pakis I'm pretty sure are kept locked in an attic until they're 18. It doesn't matter if they're FOBs or born and raised here, something about them is just ... inhuman. This is why they're such shit doctors, they wouldn't know how to put a person's mind at ease if their mother's life depended on it.

Asian overachievement is a meme.

Their parents push them so hard their lives are miserable. Imagine being reincarnated as a Korean. School for them is from 7am to 11 pm. That's even worse than the strict Prussian method of schooling we use today. The motto for Asians should be "Fake it until you make it" Seriously, if they fail an exam their parents pay for good grades. A lot of cheating goes on in Asian schools. Then many end up as miserable engineers and doctors that pale in comparison to their colleagues.

Performance shouldn't be forced, kids should feel free and not restricted. Encouragement to trying their best and achieving good performance is the way it should be.

>Who are bigger overachievers

To the Desi Dude. Indian prostitutes in Canadian cities are common in Vancouver or Toronto. Harder to find for Goras but if what you need is some Sikh crack whore in East Vancouver to blow you than you will find one easy enough. Indians in the US are higher-caste and higher-earning so it is different.

I used prostitutes in India all the time. I'm a Gora who spent time in Goa and Mumbai and I call girls run us whites about 3,000 Rupees a throw..

>I am a Gora and I got sex in India.

Those long haired cats? Is this a furry RP?

>"science"

oh i didnt realize mathemathics was an art form.
fucking retarded cartoons with a message i swear.

it's like a magic word for the technological peasant.

>Melord, the scientia sayeth! We need to burn less of the carbon witchery!
>Melord, the indians are stealing our scientia away! We need to burn the lechery of youth!

It's just a meritocratic society. If they succeed life is good. I don't care about some losers banging their heads to achieve more than they are meant to. At least they try

DEAR DESI

Fly up to Vancouver without your wife and hit the East Side that is ravished by drugs. You will find some Sikh women working the strip clubs who will suck and fuck in the VIP for $200.

There are some street hookers up there too, if you are desperate.

Im a chink and im good at designing and creating and developing new ideas :(

Though my parents are very liberal for an Asian family lol.. I basically grew up as a white kid thanks to assimilation :D

I study industrial design and there are dumbshits of all races and creeds.. design must be learnt and creativity must be cultivated. Having said that though white people generally have a better time getting into the design mindset as they are more easily open to empathy.

>A lot of cheating goes on in Asian schools
Chinks will literally talk to eachother during exams.

Indian female prostitutes will be Bengali and Punjabi and run about $80. They will look like our UN Ambassador Nikki more or less and their blowjob skills are equal to any white woman and their bodies are about the same. You wear a rubber what difference does it make if there is hair on their snatch.

I have found that Bengali women are also good at sucking penises.

When I was in Bangladesh on business I paid to get a BJ and I swear it was the best I ever had.

White women are not the only women on earth who can give great oral sex. I'd be careful about vaginal because of AIDS, however.

Hay pajeet, if you're so great why not come back to India and fix it up. Oh wait you're all talk what a supperise. Honestly end your life, come to America and think your better then them? Fucking faggot.

>mfw we had to make a whole border to keep this faggotry away.

Those are the top tier from their countries.
the average indian is a fucking retard.

Proving math is an art

>a whole border
Wow. That's indeed unique in the history of mankind. You did the fucking border!! Paki, noooo!

Keep on fighting the good fight Mudadir. Just don't let that whore dig her claws into your son

Nikki Haley the UN Ambassador is what the average Punjabi Call Girl in Mumbai looks like. Maybe a little hairier than a white woman but otherwise not that different.

They will do deepthroat and really huff the penis. I'd wear a rubber or two when screwing the pussy however. AIDS is common in India.

You can get laid with Punjabi women in Canada but it will cost $200-$300.

They will all look like Nikki Haley. Indian women can suck and fuck, don' think all of them do not have "skills".

Hide this from the bois, they are fragile.

Because I'm whiter than snow South Carolina born. Sounds like the curry really got to you mate. Did your wife get fucked by Pajeets?

"And all the time — such is the tragi-comedy of our situation — we continue to
clamour for those very qualities we are rendering impossible. You can hardly open
a periodical without coming across the statement that what our civilization needs
is more 'drive', or dynamism, or self-sacrifice, or 'creativity'. In a sort of ghastly
simpUcity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without
chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are
shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful. "

Gotta love how much mental gymnastics some people do when this subject comes up, it's always:

>It's just memorization!
>They cheat!
>W-w-whites don't need to study anyway!

But the results: don't lie and asians outdo whites in many fields.

I don't think there's any point in getting mad about it though, it's a statistic and you can only really improve yourself. If most westerns are ok with western education lagging, that's on them.

Wait a second. It all makes sense. I remember some weird Swiss poster about a month ago in a thread about Indians in the workplace. You were hassling everyone who criticized Indians. I also notice that every Swiss poster is an asshole.

Is that all you? Some Indian kid posting under a Swiss flag and being a total dick?

Same for you guy too except you learn Religious Extremism and making bombs.

I believe whites are possibly at the same level or even higher when it comes to intelligence. But, ((((((their))))))) culture is really in the way, its decadent, and promotes laziness.