Lads I need your help

My teacher allowed me to do a presentation about the Kalergi plan... now I need a LOT of documentation to redpill my class.

I need stuff like
> Whites decreasing in Europe
> Dates of abortion laws, gay marriage laws, divorce laws by country.
> Entry of women on the labour market
> Multiculturalism vs Open borders vs Police state...

Can you please help me, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/the-africanization-of-france-medical-data-suggests-one-third-french-births-are-non-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You want homework help?

Can you at least post a translated rubric?

board is 18+

Basically she told me I could do a presentation of ANY political topic that has something to do with actual events. So I asked for the topic of mass immigration in order to expose the kalergi plan.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not related but maybe useful

thanks

here's an useful article

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/the-africanization-of-france-medical-data-suggests-one-third-french-births-are-non-white/

will dump stuff that could be useful

sauce?

Start slow, and ease them into it. If you go all in immediately, all you'll get is "WHITE MALE". Ease them in, build it up, and then leave them with a confronting question that undermines pro-immigration policies.

Using too much info makes it all sound like crazy propaganda piece and people start averting their gaze. You should use red pills little by little.

please can i have the sauce i just want it

it's just a photoshopped pic of mary poppins aussie

Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study on how diversity affects social trust.[91] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don't trust the local mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other people and they don't trust institutions," writes Putnam.[92] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that

[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don't trust people who do look like us.

Ethologist Frank Salter writes:

Relatively homogeneous societies invest more in public goods, indicating a higher level of public altruism. For example, the degree of ethnic homogeneity correlates with the government's share of gross domestic product as well as the average wealth of citizens. Case studies of the United States ... find that multi-ethnic societies are less charitable and less able to cooperate to develop public infrastructure. ... A recent multi-city study of municipal spending on public goods in the United States found that ethnically or racially diverse cities spend a smaller portion of their budgets and less per capita on public services than do the more homogeneous cities.

Copypaste from wikipedia

That's not what Kalergi said you fucking fake news fuck. He didn't say to replace whites with Eurasian-Negroids.

And he didn't say it was so they could be easily controlled by "the ruling elite", you meme-gullible pile of shit.

So what did he say faggot?

Dont do Kalergi plan.
Criticise multiculture and mass immigration with this instead:
As well as a reference to how Merkel has said she no longer believes in multiculture.

Have some antiwhite jewish quotes but just give them the name and/or pic. Dont mention that they are jews. Say they are proponents of multiculture.
Let the normies connect the dots themselves. Dont be too agressive or you will scare them away.