New Nation

A Tunguska Event happens to your nation's capital.
What happens to your country? Would it plung into anarchy, become third world, or maybe take this opportunity to purge undesirables?
What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl9N9GdraQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tunguska Event
explain?

F

google.

>american education

>A Tunguska Event happens to your nation's capital.
I hope so.
>What happens to your country?
Nation-wide celebrations
>Would it plung into anarchy, become third world, or maybe take this opportunity to purge undesirables?
Yes
>What would you do?
Fap.

Trump would be safe in Mira Lago. The swamp would be drained. America would be made great again.

incredible levels beyond peak normie

Country would crash with no survivors.

>american education

I would probably also die given how small this country is.

Poor people go to Manchester, London gets rebuilt Shanghai style, I get a job hunting androids.

I would be overjoyed because Londonistan is now gone

This
Also, the beltway fucks would be dead so Virginia would go back to being a deeply red state.

>A Tunguska Event happens to your nation's capital.
What happens to your country?

We going to civil war over the argument of the new capital
I stock water, gas, setup traps, get the hunting rifle ready

>tfw Iceland is plung into badness

>some pebble falls on top of some slavs
>relevant

>mushroom cloud up high in the air with no shockwave bounce

>no mushroom cloud near the bottom with the shockwave clearly bouncing back

3/10 might pass as a 10th grade art piece for class

Rome is a twofer. Not only is the Italian government BTFO but Francis and the college of cardinals also gets blown away.

I'd like to see a comet or meteor wipe out the planet someday, but until then, I'd like to imagine pic related as the most accurate depiction.

Nigger, it's mid-splosion.

that image is awsome

You still have to pay your debts.

Bergen takes back its rightful place as capital of Norway, Muslim population drops by 95% overnight, the country can finally afford proper infrastructure now that all the money doesn't get siphoned off to retard projects in Oslo.

Golden age can begin.

>huge meteor plunges through the atmosphere, hitting Bucharest full-on
>the aftermath of what's next is a purified country

All the politicians gone, all the commie architecture obliterated, all the fucking gippos and rural-born pieces of shit that inhabit Bucharest would get evaporated... Plus, we can return our capital to Iasi, Moldova, the rightful place

>t. born and raised in Bucharest

you first

I'm just waiting for a kraut to reply now and my bait is on!

>some pebble
>The Tunguska event is the largest impact event on Earth in recorded history. Studies have yielded different estimates of the meteoroid's size, on the order of 60 to 190 metres (200 to 620 feet), depending on whether the body was a comet or a denser asteroid.[4]

Yet again, burger education strikes again. It's the only thing you can still count on, in these most treacherous times

bring it gipsy

Liberty and freedom restored

yeah, i wonder what would happen to the catholic church? move hq to mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl9N9GdraQ

>your nation's capital
Can't the nuke go in Catalonia instead? Pretty pls?

>amsterdam incinerated
nothing of value was lost.
smell of weed across the entire country for a week.

probably a grand reassertion of state's rights. possible balkanization. establishment of temporary capital in New York or California, becomes permanent as reconstruction of DC lags. DC becomes a national monument and capital in name only. economy continues. no military issues.

really it wouldn't be too bad, a nuke would be worse since we'd have to go to war.

>What would you do?
Take out that expensive whiskey my bro gave me a few years back. Celebrate.

If Ottawa exploded Canada would celebrate. SK would,anyway.

>death to all commies
I'm ok with this, hope it happens soon

shit would get fucking comfy AF

golden age

It's a highly scientific illustration depicting events between the first and second airburst during the event. The upper shockwave hasn't propagated because it explodes a half second before this picture.

Belgium's mean IQ would instantly be boosted by a standard deviation.