Éire/pol/- comfy edition

Join national party, talk about them to your friends, family, redpill them on immigration and help save Ireland.

News
>Mussies up to no good
independent.ie/irish-news/news/almost-60-cars-vandalised-in-dublin-estate-with-words-god-and-isis-scraped-into-bonnets-35652701.html

>Irish lad missing in benidorm
independent.ie/irish-news/news/family-jet-out-to-help-with-search-for-irish-man-missing-in-benidorm-35652482.html

>Stabbing at house party
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-stabbed-to-death-at-house-party-after-woman-woke-to-find-another-man-beside-her-35652609.html

>Boylan staying put
independent.ie/irish-news/health/im-not-resigning-dr-peter-boylan-refuses-to-move-after-hes-told-to-resign-by-text-message-35651874.html

>Citizens assembly on abortion bollocks
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/citizens-assembly-backs-abortion-rights-in-wide-range-of-circumstances-1.3058170

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZM-yVeMxM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZIITNq84W8
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-murdered-alongside-her-daughter-8-in-kerry-was-stabbed-at-least-61-times-inquest-hears-35650537.html
nationalparty.ie
iweda.ie/
youtu.be/4tsiiopWE70
youtube.com/watch?v=uqSLh_DWBFY
donegalnow.com/news/murder-investigation-launched-donegal-man-stabbed-heart-london/158603
limerickleader.ie/news/home/201305/First-Islamic-clothing-store-opens-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New national party video from dundalk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZM-yVeMxM

Another one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZIITNq84W8

Went to cork city today and have to say I was shocked to say the least.
Counted about 50 shit skins or chinks that passed me. Passed three bitches burning the coal.Picture of Karl fucking Marx on a wall. A muzzie passed me chanting some Islamic shite.
What the fuck happened lads? Why is degeneracy so fucking rife?
Barret was right. We will become strangers on our own country in 50 years if we dont act.

>woman killed by Lithuanian immigrant stabbed at least 61 times

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-murdered-alongside-her-daughter-8-in-kerry-was-stabbed-at-least-61-times-inquest-hears-35650537.html

There was a table of Muslims giving out leaflets there by patricks Street as you go from the Lee, a few years ago I remember , not sure if they're still there.

Ready and reporting to destroy the communist Muslim matriarchy lads.

Ecofascism is the real redpill.

>only making threads this late
Not interested, too settled.

You forgot the link to NP's website ya gay cunt
nationalparty.ie

These past few Soeeches by Barret have been great improvements in my opinion, what are your thoughts?

Better late than never.

Irish right wingers consist solely of: Americans keyboard warriors online. 90% of people you meet on the far right are not Irish, period.

After that it's mostly a bunch of fat IT computer nerds in their late 30's/40's taking part in various "online activities" i.e harassing people on voat and newspaper comment sections.
They literally believe anything and are in their own fantasy land when it comes to what reality is. Just go look at /that/ voat board. Literal conspiracy theorist lunatics.

k

Enjoy watching your country irrevocably change while you talk about Star Wars with you beta virgin friends.

>Ya gay cunt

Apologise.

t. Gavin Carton

I just wanna help muhhhh ancestorz.

I'm not doing any of that though. I spend most of my time working or doing stuff in the community and I take an interest politically. I write to my counsellors and TD's about issues I feel are important. Beyond that I'm not exactly an activist. But the online keyboard activists are some sad cunts.

Haha, it's only a jest

>the online keyboard activists are some sad cunts
And yet here you are among us

>Posted from tel aviv

I guarantee those muzzie bastards have already taken advantage of our social welfare system ffs.

Did you notice how many men have overpronated feet?

Daily reminder.
iweda.ie/

Our future belongs to the sea.

Who you think you're talking to: Seán Ó Conaill

Who you're actually talking to: Henry Winchester

Well I agree that people that just moan online are gay as fuck. I too write to TDs on some issues. There are many losers online, though. I won't defend against that.

>Im better than you even though I am here
Face it m8, you're just as "sad" as any of us for even posting here, you're not above it all.

How do we fix the Seanad?

I say we have it be fully elected

not for long. going to bed soon have to be up at 6am for work. only in the door about an hour too, sometimes you get caught for overtime but that's fine.
I'm above most of you for sure, i truly believe that. I contribute more to Irish society than what i picture most 4channers, moreso the people who come from /eire/ on Sup Forums.

Gonna need a thread theme.
Need my fix

>he actually thinks people take themselves seriously on Sup Forums

>bragging about spending all your time in work

Enjoy paying 50% tax to fund shitskins once you go above €32k.

>he thinks spending every waking moment in work is good
>he values money and paying taxes over his own time

Get off your high horse. Get dentures because I'll knock your teeth out, m8.

How about "Angry Barret , Best Barret" edition

How about just letting based Ceann Comhairle do the threads since he's the only one who can do it properly

youtu.be/4tsiiopWE70

Latest NP videos
>some of you may be too young to remember IFA protests
I don't know when that was but all the same it implies there are younger people in this meeting which is good
>I don't care who we alienate
Fucking based, that's great
>G.K. Chesterton once said....
This nigga reads Chesterton? Noice

Alright cunts, did you see this?
>generation-what.ie
It was a Europe wide poll of 18-34 year olds.
I think there might still be some hope.

>letting Ceann do the threads
Of course but he's been absent for the past few days, think of these threads as filler

>it implies there are younger people in this meeting

Correct

my work is just as much a hobby than anything. it's fun and i love it.
I earn around 30k. It's not great, infact it's shit pay but contrary to what you imply I don't actually value money so much. If I wanted to earn a good wage then I wouldn't have went for this job. I could earn a lot more if I wanted to.
It means very little to me, and I often just give it away to friends I meet online or donate it to bandcamp artists.
Secondly, I get lots of time off work too. Just I work and take OT on my own initiative when it's needed. It's a public service job after all.

It gets better the younger you go, 16-17 year olds:

He's not here someone has to do them

>4,000 or so people polled
So 60% of 10% which is 6% of your country, sees immigration as a positive?

Irish polling never gets high turnouts.
But this was an EU funded mega-campaign to try and get a picture on "Mellineal Europe" in a time of "Populism". Approx. 20,000 Irish people took part. I take it they either skipped the question (which I would take positively), or answered. Compared to Germany were 80% sent immigration was good, I think it's positive.

Fair cop
Did you happen to attend the latest meeting or no?
I'd be interested in how many people attended (a rough estimate)

Yes

Good turnout, didn't count

On the wearing of the veil 20% voted to say "it bothers them".

Do a lot of people live in Dundalk or is it a sparsely populated area?

I doubt it since Im a filmmaker and made some proper kinos, m8.

40%+ of 20,000 people poll were in favour of compulsory national service.

Religious veil is too broad I think, they should have said Hijab

Lithuanians are generally scum and fond of the knife.

I work in a Bank lad,as an IT consultant.
You underestimate us.

37,816 people live there from the 2011 census, don't know the 2016 census figure. It's the 7th biggest settlement in Ireland, but still a fairly small town.

Redpilled

NP aren't even registered as a party. Waste of time.

From yesterday's thread:
How do we stop Islamisation in Ireland, Sup Forums?

The images i am about to post were taken today and one other day a few weeks ago when I had time off work. The change has been so rapid in the city. The demographic shift, even when comparing to last year is extremely visually noticeable in the city centre. Muslims on EVERY street, some in full niqab like ninjas, little girls covered up, ISIS-looking cunts with long dirty beards and traditional Islamic dress. Apparently there are 4 mosques in Limerick now and Ireland's first Islamic clothes shop.

How fucked is Limerick? Just when we sorted out criminality and gangland murders here, we get infested with Islamists.

Is this situation being replicated across the country, or is it a Limerick phenomenon primarily? I mean, where the FUCK are they all coming from? Did they just decide Limerick was going to be their mini-Lebabon or what?

Will post images. Discuss solutions, Sup Forums. Whatever happens in the cities will spread everywhere.

Pic Related: lidl Childers Road

That would be leading, we wouldn't want that, Comrade.

Continuing Limerick dump

>NP aren't even registered as a party. Waste of time.
youtube.com/watch?v=uqSLh_DWBFY

Pic related

>random woman in niqab doing shopping
>weirdo potential rapist taking creep shots of random women

why do alt-right people do this?

woman probably is 100% harmless anyway she just wears it because it's what she was born into and her husband would bate the head off her if she did remove it.

remove muslim men desu

Holy shit. So it's started. I never saw someone where the Niqab in Ireland before.

More HALAL supermarkets open up on an almost weekly basis.

This used to be a Eurospar

Yeah them and the polish and Romanians, don't like them.

Is this a Derail post?
Do you know if they got an expected turn out or a better than expected turn out? Also how do they get the word out to the people of Dundalk that NP is having a meeting there?

Was fleeing war part of their plan?

>Is this a Derail post?
Probably

>Do you know if they got an expected turn out or a better than expected turn out
As far as I know it was better than expected

>Also how do they get the word out to the people of Dundalk that NP is having a meeting there?
As for getting word out there have been no public meetings yet, all National Party events to far have been private. Public meetings haven't been organised yet.

donegalnow.com/news/murder-investigation-launched-donegal-man-stabbed-heart-london/158603 some poor man from Donegal murdered over in London, a 17 year old arrested and charged with the murder.

Lol @ this sadcunt going around taking pictures of people prob on the way to collect his dole and buy his Lidl groceries while taking over the world in Ingress(haha). I'm sure he's some super agent in his head. Don't forget your chainmail and sword next time you go out hahahahahahahahahaHahahaha.

Ninjas walk the streets while Limerick opens the country's first Islamic clothing store

>He said the women’s clothing is about showing modesty and self-respect, “and not attracting people to you.”

limerickleader.ie/news/home/201305/First-Islamic-clothing-store-opens-in.html

None of us are pro Islam here but it is just a bit strange to go around taking pictures of people in the supermarket

This ride is taking too long, and I want it to end.

>t. Abdullaziz hussein al baghdadi

It's a bit strange she's dressed like a Batman-Nun in a supermarket, mate. You're victim shaming the poor lad.

Feminist kike detected, remove all the mudslimes.

So all the meetings that have happened this far have been attended by members only?
>public meetings
Any idea when that might start happening? What would be a good time to start having public meetings for a new Party like NP?
I'm sorry if you don't know, you're a member and I figured you'd have the best idea

Thought you were going to bed to pay for shitskins, Moshe?

Gotta cover up those 6 year old girls in case they "attract people to themselves" right lads?

I'm not pro islam. I'm anti-islam and would like stricter immigration controls, I hate their backwards ass religion. But going around taking pictures of random women is fucking sad.
Why don't you go take pictures of the men? oh right yeah because they'd prob break your jaw. Stop preying on women you potential rapist.

bet i could get this story onto the journal or some limerick radio. couple of screenshots. did OP even remove the exif data? lol you're so fucked m9

To be fair lad it is Limerick. Where else would you go to try and spread your filthy bomber faith than in a disheveled county where the people have been shaken by knackers and all sorts of scum beforehand.

Why is this allowed? Why would they come here just to act like they're still in Desert town? Fuck sake.

They might attract Muslim pedos!

>potential rapist
>I'll leak this to the MSM
Dude fuck off

>So all the meetings that have happened this far have been attended by members only?
Members and those who've been invited, yes

>Any idea when that might start happening?
Can't say

>What would be a good time to start having public meetings for a new Party like NP?
Once we have enough core members to successfully pull off public meetings across the country.

>I'm sorry if you don't know, you're a member and I figured you'd have the best idea
I can't say everything I know on a public forum like this but it's in the works

Would Would you actively participate in large scale uprising against the generation in power if it happened in the next days or months ?

46% Total war.

>potential rapist

Fucken implying anyone wants to rape one of them

Here you see a "progressive" muslim couple in their natural habitat. In contrast to more Ilsmaic muslims, the woman here is seen to be walking side by side with her husband as opposed to walking several feet behind the man, as is customary in misogynistic Islamic cultures. Just out of shot, a mud baby in its pram being pushed by the mother, never the father.

Now read it again in Attenborough's voice.

If you think Henry St is bad with this one woman you're stalkin then go to the Crescent and your phone will run out of memory with the amount of ninjas there

>Why don't you go take pictures of the men?

>implying I don't.

Go fuck yourself, you apologist scum.

>Dude
Did you just assume it's gender?

That's what's annoying, the city was just trying to rehabilitate itself.

Looking like fucking Bin Laden outside the Hunt Museum.

concealed creepshot of an elderly man.

No I want you to walk right infront of a muslim man and take a picture straight up. Hey why don't you voice your concerns to them.

you don't have the balls to hahaha.

pls no bully
this the stab city moniker was just rubbing off now we're gonna be truck city

So what are you, an Isamic safari photographer?

As a member what do you do, how involved are you? (Generally speaking) do you have another job or is NP your Job?
I'm just curious, I remember some anons on here saying joining Irish political parties, especially new ones like NP, required a lot of commitment

The men are at home with their shitskin friends pouring scorn upon us and the west while their cunt wives go about doing their menfolks errands. Muslims are cancer and none should be here.