White Supremacy

Why is White Supremacy considered such a ludicrous ideology? I can't think of one category that whites don't come out on top on [at least in terms of sophistication and complexity]..

>Technology
>Philosophy
>Architecture
>Law
>War
>Finance
>Poetry
>Music
>Art
>Physical sciences
>Exploration
>Medicine
>Religion
>Ethics
>Hegemony and conquest

Has white supremacy just been ruined by (((neo-nazis))) or is it inherently untermensch to talk about something that is obviously true [basically, duh, whites are superior; no need trigger the less competitive sub-species by spewing about it]? I've always thought that true white supremacists wear suits; is this true or do the elites believe in sub-species equality as well?

Also, to what degree do individuals differ? Obviously on the grand scale, the differences between the sub-species are stark.. but on the individual level, it can be more difficult.. is it logical to look down on line members of less competitive races [African, Indian, Irish, Southeast Asian etc]? In other words, is prejudice justified or should it be hidden or even avoided??

If the earth was a petri dish, would whites be considered "congruent" to a more successful strain of bacteria?

Also, what particular biological advantage do whites have? If there is no answer to that, then, surely, there is a cultural, not racial, advantage for those of European ancestry.

Sup Forums? Too busy posting in Canadian BBC threads?

I'm white, however I disagree with the notion we are supreme. The data shows there are races that have higher intelligence curves than we do, but there are other races that can't keep up. So yes it is a ludicris ideology to say we are supreme when obviously there are other races who set the bar. We have however, contributed a large amount of what you've already listed and the point is easy to make that our impact on humanity cannot be overstated.

>(((IQ)))=supremacy. Therefore whites are not supreme.

I expected this. First of all IQ is a Jewish measurement [basic research will confirm]. Second, intelligence isn't the only factor for determining a more competitive sub-species. I would personally say that capacity and skill at warfare is the most important factor. And whites are undoubtedly #1 at that.

Don't mind me. Just rolling.

look up american rennisance. you may like it.
also, it goes
1.askenazi jews
2.east asian
3.whites
>fucking number 3

pic

Sage goes in all firlds

"Neo Nazis" are Jewish controlled and don't even know it. They've adopted the stereotype their enemies made to demonize them. And every one of their groups is FBI run.

tl;dr

I'm just here for the rolling.

I fail to see how Ashkenazi are competitive. Their numbers are minute and their existence has been seriously threatened multiple times. They do not contribute without leeching and thus they will eventually be killed off by sub-species that possess compassion.

East Asians are certainly in second place next to whites. But again, they have contributed little to the modern world aside from their insect like labor. And again, if humans behaved like animals, they would be wiped out by whites. Because whites are more skilled at warfare and, thus, ultimately more competitive.

rollingu

It blows my mind that there are people who still don't understand this.

shid :DDDDD

My bones to pick with white supremacism is that whites in general are not immune to degeneracy. Also some of my brown pals (Anglo Indians + Burmese) are more redpilled than my white English pals. Also the Chinks / Japs have in general higher IQs than whites, as well as the majority of them holding strong traditional beliefs and values, much like our white ancestors.

In the event that whites invent some sort of ethnostate, I would certainly hope we have some sort of NAP with socially redpilled Asian countries.

Please no 5411

Rolling

jr

mr

jew it up

IQ isn't the best determinant. It's good, but accomplishment and quality of life are even better yardsticks. (quality of life is more on the subjective side though).

Rollin

>1488
>Momo Applebach

Roling for jew name

kekulberg

I hate Jews.

roll

kek

rollie rollie rollie roll

rollerini

roll

OY VEY GOYIM