Bill Nye was wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THERE IS ONLY TWO GENDERS YOU FUCKING RETARDED DEGENERATES. sjw btfo

>ifunny

if i had one dollar for every gender that existed in the world, i would have 2 dollars

patritian website imho

you aren't allowed to use bill nye anymore, he is a symbol of the "the jew science conspiracy"

god i can't fucking stand the retardation on this board, these trumple retards try to discredit real professionals and scientists because "MUH JEWS!"

Bill Nye isn't even a fucking scientist, hes an entertainer, and a mediocre one at that.

You're a retard he has several degrees

What's his background in biology?

How do you justify him getting both the academic and real definitions of sex and gender wrong?

and yet hes wasting his potential by shilling leftist ideologies saying its evolution to be a tranny while riding out his 90s nostalgia fame

yeah, some scientist buddy

The nigga even implied being gay is just like having a clown fetish.

Strong Liberal responses: 0
Weak Liberal responses: 0
Triggered Liberal responses: 0
Any Liberal responses: 0
Any responses at all: 1, to approve and high-five this post

Like what?

Bill Nye's new show is poor that mankind is inherently evil.

The average human temp. is like 27 degrees celcius or some shit.

he didn't.
will you fucking retards stop getting so triggered over the fact that there are more than 2 genders? its not a big deal.

>shilling leftist ideologies
right, just like EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you, right?
and all those scientists who say global warming is real and man-made? those are ALL bought out by the jews too! its a giant conspiracy! the jews control everything you see hear and do!

SHILL NOY THE SHABBOS GOY

I got it

>nigga
Ayo hol up
What you sayin white boi?

its not, its would be like saying you were born only liking clowns.

but whats wrong with that?

stop being a faggot prude about how all sex has to fall in your black and white lines.

then killyourself

if i had a dollar for every gender I'd have $1.50 dollars.

no you fucking idiot, if you're going to accept that there are more than 2 genders what other shit will you eat?

I have to remind myself everyone is trolling sometimes. Science proves more than 2 genders. Also that race doesn't exist outside of cultures.

top kek

Now what the most ridiculous thing, there is a chance that he does not believe that bs, there is a chance he received ultimatum.
Least he wants to spend his golden years picking up bottles he will sing and dance whatever gender song they tell him.
Damn he will fuck and get fucked by whoever (((they))) tell him.

And you faggots, instead of seeing trough his misery and pain of hawing to see couple of faggots dancing in his show, spewing shit he will never openly agrees on.
You just bandwagonned on him, swarmed him, look into his eyes, he is suffering on the inside.

This image proofs a penis CAN be feminine

give examples.
bestiality should be legal, prostitution should be legal and regulated, pedophillia shouldn't be stigmatized the way it is, and we shouldn't just throw offenders in jail for it, they need some kind of coping mechanism to deal with it, not 50 years in an environment that is likely to get them killed.

There are only 2 types of chromosome setups that can reproduce with each other, XX and XY.

Meaning there can only be two genders.

now THIS is bait

you're retarded, becuase thats not true, of even sex, which is what you are ACTUALLY talking about.

gender is in your mind.

That's why it doesn't exist, sexes exist gender is a social construct.

Genders should be ignored because they add nothing of value, jusr call people male or female.

>will you fucking retards stop getting so triggered over the fact that there are more than 2 genders? its not a big deal.
By the real definition yes, there are.

But he even got the nu-academic definitions wrong. He combined everything together.

There are two human sexes. Doesn't matter what fuckups there are or what different kind of chromosome patterns exist within those two sexes, nature tries to produce only two. It's not a fucking spectrum.

Gender expression is the behaviour associated with a particular sex.

Gender identity is what you define yourself as. Has literally nothing to do with anything else unless you want it to.

And sexuality is how homo you were born. Not fucking fetishes.

None of this has anything to do with thinking you're a tall pansexual flirty wood sprite you fucking psychopath.

He can't even get the bullshit right.

And I haven't even touched the ice cream bullshit, which suggests gay conversion therapy is okay provided it's producing fags and not straight people.

People also forget that 2 people with fucked up chromosomes can't reproduce.

This is a fact.

Alright you piece of trash, where is the scientific proof showing clown fetishes are inherent and not developed?

You're assuming he wrote any of the material on the shows. I'm pretty sure he just shows up and earns a paycheck like everyone else on TV.

my left arm is female you fucking bigot racist nazi

I can't wait to see how Bill Nye The Shabboz Goy will be remembered after this horse shit of a Soros sponsored Netflix show.

He and Netflix are going down the tubes. Thanks George!

I cant cum unless I fap with right, left just doesnt have the same fidelity.

He looks so much like Michael Douglas in this photo.

you are one sick fuck you know that? Fucking pedophiles know that they are victimizing children, i bet you'd change your opinion when some creep comes for your son or daughter.

you disgusting piece of shit