Does Sup Forums have an issue with the average Ashkenazi jew? or just the elite (((bankers))) that control the world...

does Sup Forums have an issue with the average Ashkenazi jew? or just the elite (((bankers))) that control the world, and the supporters of those people?

if the first one, explain.

>>>stormfront

>average
>posts movie star

more of the latter but i dont trust the average jew.
>explain
i have half siblings who are jewish. made friends who were jews in my childhood. they are naturally snakes. doesnt mean i cant hang out with one though.

Just the bad ones. Unfortunately you cant always tell them apart because their Talmud tells them to lie to our faces.

i would make tender, gentle love to natalie portman

it's only the top 1% scheming jews that are a problem. i've never met some lower/middle class jew that seemed like anything but an average white dude. jews are unique in that sense i guess, for some reason every jew to come into power is a fucking turbokike marxist, while the rest are fairly average people.

You can't trust the average Jew, but they are not the real problem, just a result of their upbringing.

The real problem are guys like Soros and Jewish radical groups that seek to take power.

she is an example of a jew who has no reason to be hated.

would you smell her belly button?

>average Ashkenazi jew
The average Jew is a Marxist liberal, so I do have a problem with the average one, but not with all of them.

all jews are bad

Mostly just the elite ones, although desu I know some Jews who seem nice and all but at the same time they're kind of annoying and don't seem all that trustworthy.

see
Jews have cultural problems (eg. leftism) that are partly based in genetics (esp. due to matriarchal leanings)

Jews who abandon cultural Judaism and assimilate into the dominate culture don't need to be shoah'd. They are a subset of white Europeans (according to Gobineau) with some interesting genetic advantages in terms of intelligence, and mix well

The only good kind of Jew is a dead one that's already been buried

THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

do you like sigur ros?

ashkenazi jews dont exist, its a bunch of yuros playing jew to get high positions

They had a right to exist, but they keep deciding to fuck with everyone else.
If they don't respect other group's right to exist, then they don't have that right.

>if the first one, explain.
Something like "All jews are bad because Hitler says so"

>>>/leftypol/
Lurk before posting, shill

also, jewish chicks are a good fuck

just don't get her pregnant if you don't have the balls to beat back her (((instincts)))

If she was into BDSM I would LARP as an SS Officer

This. Stormfags are ruling this board with their anti semitism.

Dobry Żyd to martwy Żyd

All """normal jews""" are just larva waiting to flower into full blown kikerpillars.

But she's still probably only as successful as she is because shes a Jew in Hollywood.

>stormfag pretending to be anti-stormfag

k.

I only have issues with the globalist kikes and their cultural marxist useful idiots, really.
No problems with the average Israeli who wants to shoah Muslims.
However, never trust a Jew, as they are incredibly ethno- and religiocentric and will fuck over any goy.

Why are you wasting your time here?
Go play with your wife's boyfriend or something.

She's dead though, as should the rest of the Jews be.

I have a problem with the Marxist and feminist jews

>does Sup Forums have an issue with the average Ashkenazi jew?
Their entire culture is pure garbage, nothing but parasites and and nation destroyers the lot of them. If you happen to be ethically Jewish but not at all associated with Judaism then I have no issue with you, but know if that's true it makes you a black sheep.

Stormfags are different they the average person who knows the jewspiracy is real. Stormfags in my mind are people who follow the 88 precepts. They are difficult to argue with because they have been into this sort of thing for a long time and so are pretty set in their beliefs. In general stormfags are people who want to kill jews, while I just find it funny to pretend to be a nazi.

>leftist jew
>no reason to be hated

Do some digging in her life and I guarantee you that you are going to find some sickening shit, maybe she has two adopted black kids, maybe she is raising her kid in a ''gender neutral'' home, maybe she is posting on twitter all day about the evil nationalists etc. Just go have a look. 100% guarantee that she's a sicko like all jews.

You should address this question to the stormfags on Sup Forums. They make up about 30% of the posters here. A loud minority but still a minority.

stormniggers are usually less radical than the average polack despite the memes. im not a nazi larper like yourself but i unironically think Hitler should have won. and the holocaust hyperbole (lots of jews died from disease n shit, not intentional genocide)

I don't have an issue with them but I'm not inveous of smarter people.

The worst thing i can find about her is she supports the bombings in Gaza. And i support those bombings so that is bretty based desu senpai.

My brother in law is a Jew banker and I like him. He is good for my sister and keeps her in line.

But, his money comes from scheming banking that does not benefit society and while he is a stand-up guy, I have no doubt that there genetic predisposition is toward a victim mentality coupled with easy dishonesty.

Hitler was mostly right.

Sup Forums isn't one person dick head.
As far as I'm concerned...it's like this.

A disproportionate number of banksters are Jewish. So it's not just the ones who run the banking industry itself. In short banking is like the JEWelley trade..it's full of Jews and a disproportionate amount of crooked ones, at that.

The second thing is the media. It's again almost completely owned by kikes. Yet we can't blame the owners for the vast majority of editorial content, can we? that's down to Jewish editors and Jewish writers who again are not the Jews who run the world..just the Jews who continually subvert it and push (((liberalist))) agendas. They don't just push (((progressiveness))) like gay adoption and tranny childeren though..it's Jews who also push (((white male privilege))) even tough percentage wise, Jews look to be extremely more privileged in the west than any other ethic group INCLUDING WHITE MEN.

TV and HollyJew is all so almost entirely owned by Jews and the Jew actors continually push cultural Marxism..but a Jew actor doesn't run the world either, they just keep subverting it.

Then we have the Jews who work in the sociology departments of universities..ALL pushing political correctness and cultural Marxism.

And finally we have Jews who may or may not work in any of the above sectors. The ones who organise social justice movements and go on protests in support of Islamic (((refugees))).

Does this answer your question?

nope. Unless you'd fund two sides of a war, and give loans out to scheevy corporations basically guaranteed to not pay you back, then use our money to bail them out through our taxes, then I'm totally o.k with jews...unless of course your a douche then I'm not o.k. But your not a douche so. I'm o.k.

>inveous of smarter people

with my balls

I think i literally never met a jew in my life

great explanation, thank you

Leading globalists and Marxist academics need to die.

The rest need to get the fuck out.

They have always through history behaved like rats, nothing has changed.

They only identify themselves as Jewish if they think your in the club too.
>TFW your not white skinned enough to have had a Jew out themselfs to you

I've met quite a few lad.

I hate all religions equally.
Dont care what branch of what specific religion.
Its one of the cancers of this planet.

#1, not just ashkenazi.

The lower jews benefit from higher jews that get them jobs.
Also they are not white and should just all go to Israel.

>average Ashkenazi jew
>and the supporters of those people

Answered your own question.

Another reason they shill so fucking hard against us (((potato niggers))), (((non whites))), (((less than niggers)))
Pic

We have really few jews in Portugal,they are like 3k or something like that

Honestly that number is just referring to those living in Jewish communities or are registered in them. You probably have more with "jewish blood", they just denounced Judaism.

I'm actually surprised most of Sup Forums doesn't hate my just because my mother was Jewish, that's pretty optimistic.

Never heard of that country or whatever the fuck it is.
> R A R E

at this point, I don't give a fuck, kill them all.

This

What the actual fuck is wrong with some of you, are you that desperate?
She isn't that pretty, she's alright, and quite at her "age threshold" before starting to look old.

I swear I can see a tiny penis in those pants!

This.

Only shitskins say stormfag . Only shitskins want to tone down any racism here
I've found pretty much all Jews are scum, there might be some that aren't but I haven't heard of any. There's always a reason to hate or dislike any Jew for some reason or another, I've found.
There might be some ethnic Jews out there who aren't all bad, but it's pointless and gay to censor ourselves just because they might exist
Same goes for shitskins or chinks

Probably satanist, child killer too, user.

this, never understood the natalie mania

All the jews, just like the moslems or the evil anglos are by definition bad

>"You can call me Anne, user. Would you like to cum in my attic?"

If you take down powerful kikes, common ones will strive to take their places. Many countries kicked them out in the past, yet they have always returned. their vile kind should be purged from the face of earth entirely. Although i agree that jude who didnt committed any crimes himself can be sterilized instead of being gassed.

I was friends with a half jew for many years, he was a liar, a cheater, a scoundrel that did not have a problem fucking people over as long as it got him ahead.

What pissed me off the most was that he was an atheistic Jew and blamed all of the worlds problems on muh Christianity keeping people down, and always memeing that the world was over populated and whites should stop having children to save the world from overpopulation.

By the end I started to hate the rat faced lying Kike.

i secretly love jews and hope they win.

He's a leftist Jew, I assume he was arrogant as shit and always complained about other's behavior but when pointed out on some of his shitty behaviors he either denied or changed subjects really fast.