How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?

How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw
youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's already there. they are being outbred faster than any european nation. to add to that jerusalem is the gay capital of the world.

they got high on their own supply

Bullshit thats not true you fucking nordic jew cunt

Mass immigration from Syria and north Africa.
They sound be fine

>How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?
realize Israel is a mythical land that doesnt exist outside of the Jewish religion and let the middle east occupy the land and gas the kikes

FUCK OFF

WE'RE FULL

How would you know???

By slaughtering all the muslims.

Easy solution
the US quits propping up izrail
Give it a few weeks and izrail no more

needs more diversity

kill jews

Anyone have those #openbordersforIsrael memes?

diversity is our strength Israel bro

While we are in this topic, can someone tell me why does the USA back Israel anyway?

I mean, they simply went and said "fuck off its our land" and the countries of the world support this? Wtf?

I know the redpilled version, mind you. I want to know the normie version

Try again sweetheart.

Jewish total fertility rate increased by 10.2% during 1998–2009, and was recorded at 2.90 during 2009. During the same time period, Arab TFR decreased by 20.5%. Muslim TFR was measured at 3.73 for 2009. During 2000, the Arab TFR in Jerusalem (4.43) was higher than that of the Jews residing there (3.79). But as of 2009, Jewish TFR in Jerusalem was measured higher than the Arab TFR (2010: 4.26 vs 3.85, 2009: 4.16 vs 3.87). TFR for Arab residents in the West Bank was measured at 2.91 in 2013, while that for the Jewish residents was reported at 5.10 children per woman.

The ethnic group with highest recorded TFR is the Bedouin of Negev. Their TFR was reported at 10.06 in 1998 and 5.73 in 2009. TFR is also very high among Haredi Jews. For Ashkenazi Haredim, the TFR rose from 6.91 in 1980 to 8.51 in 1996. The figure for 2008 is estimated to be even higher. TFR for Sephardi/Mizrahi Haredim rose from 4.57 in 1980 to 6.57 in 1996.

slaughter sand niggers, niggers from Africa that have migrated here, slaughter amerifags.

Separate the country to two areas, Jews from Europe and Jews from africa

SOON

we are a multi-cultural ruin, what the fuck are you talking about?

Image was swapped for someone else's.

quick question time!

have anyone of you actually been here?

Israel is the most multicultural place on earth, probably more than California.

Ethnicgroups (2016)
74.8% Jewish
20.8% Arab
4.4% other[1]

Open borders for Israel. The SJW demand it!

Now do that same stats and exclude the religious nuts who care not for Israel but will gladly be living in a muslim palestine again?

kek checkmate. also Jerusalem is the gay capital of the world. well done.

the normie version is that the territory was taken fairly from the turks
the UK controlled the territory and then declared Israel and Palestine as independent states
then the six days war happened where Israel gained all the territory
they then allowed palestine to keep the west bank and gaza strip because jews have hearts :D

Went to Tel Aviv, got drunk a lot and fucked a few Israeli girls with massive tits. 10/10 would do it again

Cucked

yo fat shit
jews from europe,russia,murica,africa and every other shithole in the world that the jews and infected and adopted local culture

Affirmative action putting Palestinian in positions of power to end decades of systematic oppresion.

Are you not aware that Jews are not really an ethnic group?
You have Jewish people that came from slavic countries, from Central-European countries, from Arab countries, from African countries and so on and on.
We don't have the same culture, manners or anything in common besides saying "we all are Jew".

do you think all jews look the same?
there are ethiopians, russianns, americans, anglos etc etc the list goes on forever

It's already a cesspit of different races.
Modern jews, be they ashkenazi or whatever are already naturally mixed be it with niggers, arabs etc.

they mostly are all ugly shits, at least that brings your people together

Thanks, user

Honestly question
Do Jews actually care about race ?
Isn't Judaism a bloodline based religion
A Jewish person from Israel once told me as long you have Jewish blood (preferably born to a Jewish mother) you are a Jew. if a black man marries a Jewish women and has kids his children will be Jewish. race has no signification

Or was he bullshitting me ?

dont be so bigoted!

Nooo, you dont understand. The real q is: How do we bring hundred of thousands of schwartzas and even more muslims to your country.

based norway is based

No need. I'm sure they have enough multiculturalism. Do yourself a favour and delete this thread goy.
Let's talk about Israel no more.

I thought u guys hated each other, at least in every other thread I saw.

Anyways, if you want more arabs in Israel, you just need to wait, they breed like crazy.

The culture in Israel is pretty much an Arabic/middle-eastern cesspool of shit at the moment. The country started with European culture, then eastern European Jews came and it changed a bit but not too much, and then they started bringing all the Jews from Africa, Arab countries and other shitholes and since then the "culture" here is a disgrace to humanity, same goes for our fully retarded politics.

>Do Jews actually care about race ?
We are really racist, I'd say even one of the most racist countries in the world.

>Isn't Judaism a bloodline based religion
Yes, only passed from the mother. Modern-day orthodox Jews, who are the one controlling the country and are setting all the religious rules and regulating them (marriage divorce bla bla bla) only accept a Jew as someone with a Jewish mother.
He was saying the truth, but still race-mixing THAT bad is very uncommon. Moroccan and Slav or Moroccan and European are more common.

By understanding that the Arabs that live in the "western bank" are mostly the resident of Israel.

These are the questions we should be asking.

opps wrong pic

Yeah we have a sibling relationship, where sweden is the older brother ofcourse.

we don't inherently want israel to be fucked. we just want your shills to stop trying to change europe.

if you cut that out we will not care at all.

but as for now people who identify with you are trying to exterminate europe so I hope Israel suffers the same fate.

You are confusing Israel with globalists (which consist of many Jews btw).
not the same people.

If it looks like a X and quacks like a X

call your shills back and we too we chill

More accurate to refer to them as a sub-group of Jews.

whatever they are they fall under your jurisdiction. so just fix it.

its not the same people just as not all americans are fat. i'ts a a gross generalization.

I cannot fix it. Its better to just stray away from them and Judaism as a whole, it brings nothing good to me anyways.

its a SUB GROUP. Can you say they are not Jewish? no, they are - hence they are Jewish.

Since they are not the majority and are just a small group of Jewish people, you can also refer to them as a sub-group of Jews, if you prefer to separate them away from Jews.
Sorry Shmuel, it seems your logic is not keeping up the pace.

it doesn't matter if they're jewish.
One group is normal citizens, the other are multi-billion globalists with god knows what agenda

well the people intent on destroying europe sure seem to like Israel.

youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw

so they are in fact your responsibility. just fix it. that is all we ask of you. and also stop trying to extort us for the holocaust, it happens 100 years ago. get over it.

Not my responsibility, I'll be out of here the second I can.
Leave it to Shmuel here who insists they are an alien group that are totally not Jewish. ->

Stockholm is the gaycapital of the world*

ftfy

yeah okay whatever.

you will still be blamed by proxy. not your fault but it will happen. have a nice day user

>live in multicultural nightmare
>becomes cocaine capital of the world to cope

hey colombia

>who insists they are an alien group that are totally not Jewish

I never said that, I said "I don't care what their religion was"

I know reading comprehension can be hard at times.

What do you mean?
Not a single of my opinions stand with the common average agenda that our government pushes atm, nor with the rest of the shit Jews are blamed for.

By saying their religion doesn't matter, you are alienating them from you and the rest of the Jewish people. As a fact, they are Jewish, not just of Jewish decent and atheists or something, but actual practicing Jews to a certain extent, making them Jews by pretty much the full meaning of it. The connection you have with them is that they're Jewish, and by saying it doesn't matter you are making a poor attempt to alienate them.

No one buys it, try harder with your shilling Avi.

>We are really racist, I'd say even one of the most racist countries in the world.
How? Is there even any "pure jew" left? You all seem mixed with whites or arabs.

true

So will a multicultural Israel really work? No imo. Wouldn't it be better to strive for a pure ethnostate?

We both know incompatible and growing alien cultures in a host society is like cancer tumors.

A ticking bomb.

All states should be based solely on mono-ethnicity

>nor with the rest of the shit Jews are blamed for.

you did not admit that this is committed by jews.

so you are just shilling at this point. have a nice day user.

>actual practicing Jews to a certain extent, making them Jews by pretty much the full meaning of it.

proof?

but anyways, this talk is over, since keep calling me stupid meme names like a 5 y/o kid

I'm actually christian so go neck yourself Moishe

israel kept some arabs from the natives the rest live in concentration camps

>So will a multicultural Israel really work?

Israel always was and always remain multicultural.

i think we need to out jew the jew and help enrich them, like theyre doing to us.

Why the double standard? Aren't you supposed to be the better man?

Most Israeli Jews are arabs.....

There is not such thing as a pure Jew because Jews are not an ethnic group.
Judaism is a religion, hence Jews are a religious group. Sadly they manipulated it (those who are in charge) into seeming like a semi-ethnic group because you have to be born Jewish to a Jewish mother, making it somewhat of a cult, and you cannot change the fact that you're a Jew according to the rest of the world even if you Christianize because they have the false understanding its an ethnic group.

read above, you don't really understand what Jews are.

That was given, I said they are Jewish, and the globalists do that, when most of them are Jewish.

הם חוגגים חגים יהודיים וחובשים כיפה
I don't believe you are Christian, sorry.
Calling you names is meant to get you angry, and push you into another wall of defense as a shill, when you denounce being Jewish although you've defended it like a true Zadik the entire thread. A fucking shill, exposed, again.

Well, in a sense.

It's already multikulti, because people from different cultures came here from all over the world..
We're not being outbred, if anything Jews are outbreeding mudslims, mostly because of Haredi jews.

full of shit

You don't need someone else to bullSHIT

Syrian Refugees.

>הם חוגגים חגים יהודיים וחובשים כיפה
proof?

btw you are a retarded piece of shit

Israel has not yet learned to be multicultural and it is a huge step that Israel must make. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society it once was. Goys are going to be resented for our leading role.

No you're not :U

Israel is an important target of the globalists, too.
Take your hatred away and take a glimpse on the big picture

africans are the true hebrews, biggest conspiracy of our time

Easy now half-mohammad. Sven and us may rival in friendly manners, but stand back to back against semi-africans like you.

Hey Sup Forums, is true that the jews are banned from getting clay and they must peregrine forever? I once heard this from a video about Israel long ago and i was thinking about it now.

Yeah thats true but Sweden is still the gay capital of the world

>also you are another multicultural nightmare

I know alot of people who are closer to being Christian much rather than Jewish here in Israel, myself included. I am uncut and was baptized, and so is my family. Many Russians are the same as me, and most of us still love Israel since we lived here most of our lives and have friends and family here.

Thanks shill, fuck off of this board.
I'm still waiting for you to go full Ad-Hominem at me, I dropped some things to help you out throughout my replies on this thread, if you're a good enough shill you'll make good use of them.

You're kind of shit though as I read you like an open book so I don't know.

actually made me laugh.

They really just don't want to come, we are obliged to let them stay here just the same as you do because of international treaties, and unlike the immigrants you get, the ones next to our border are actually fighting each other and live in a warzone. Once every now and again some of their fights are being dragged near the Israeli borders and some bullets and bombshells reach into our territory.

>shill
>deragatory Heb names
>shill

I know a proxy when I see one.

I mean are you really that bored with your time faggot?

This.

Also apply to all states of Europe.
There are no room for arabs, muslims or Africans in neither Europe nor Israel.

If this offends you. You are on the wrong board.

youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc

Diversity is good! Diversity is a strength!

soon.

Just need to destabilize the middle east first - check
And displace all muslims to Europe - check

Then there will be Greater Israel

Cuz G_d said so

Oh, you're the same shill I exposed just 10 minutes ago. Restarted your router to get a new ID and seem like a smart guy all of a sudden?

Dude, you absolutely suck a shilling, just fuck off of here.

> he even spent 30 seconds on Google Images to type "pepe" and download the first image, not even bothering to rename it, still named "download".
> low budget SHILL

>We are really racist, I'd say even one of the most racist countries in the world.

How do you not see the irony in this?

Wew tryhard newfag

THEY SAY THAT MY VIBE IS TOO DARK MY EYES ARE TOO HARSH

Tel Aviv is gayer than Jerusalem.

Israel is a J-wish state. If it becomes multicultural, then it will no longer be J-wish and we promised Israel their own state! No multiculturalism for Israel!

It is Ironic, like most of our actions as a country after the actions taken against us.

>
>read above, you don't really understand what Jews are.

Now I understand why you are absolutely incapable of understanding why we fight multiculturalism in Europe. It's your thing. Not ours.

you seem upset...