If you're in any way scared of this

You're a fucking idiot. Note - This is coming from a fucking leaf.

I'm mildly scared of China. They might not like a unified Korea.

>Note - This is coming from a fucking leaf.
so it can be safely disregarded

sage

Yes this country will be bombed to shit in 10 minutes if any agression takes place

Agreed. Their cities are made of plywood, the people eat grass and their tanks dont have the fuel to drive 10 miles.

NORKS STRONK

checked

Hungary, you don't have to be scared of NK. Believe me, even your shmuck army could take them.

Im not afriad of it.

Doesnt mean i think it shouldnt be destroyed.

Next to Islam, NK represents the worst crimes against humanity since communism.

honestly, you're a tard if you think this. even america can't do anything about them even though america is itching for war

Explain this: what if DPRK rocket launches have secretly all been successful and they're building an orbital ballistic missile station while setting off decoy explosives after launch so it looks like the rocket blew up? What if they have the capability to wipe out the entirety of NATO within second?

Lemme guess
>they're only defending themselves
How many hours a day are you gonna suck Un's cock for?

What if I fucked your mom last night?

America will just bomb the fuck out of them. China will do the legwork. North Korea is about to become a new Chinese province.

The deals already been done.

Did you know that North Korea is a National Stalinist patriarchy?

Did you know that South Korea is a globalist/progressive feminist matriarchy?

>china will invade their major ally who they've already sacrificed hundreds of thousands of lives for already

nobodies scared of north korea they are just scared of north koreas first strike or what they can do before they are totally taken out. but yes they will be easily destroyed

that's what americans said about nam before nam happened

my ID will tell you if there will be a war with NK or now.

Wow rude OP

Why be an ally, when you could just be it, and be done with it.

Like it or not, it makes strategic sense, and China isn't stupid. That would be a major gain for China, and easy to accept by the Chinese people.

This. Nobody except for retarded HAPPENINGfags thinks that NK poses a direct threat to the continental US. They still need to be dealt with, though.

>a fucking roach

reroll

murrican "logic"

you don't understand international power dynamics, leaf

despotic gangster regimes cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons because they don't mind escalating almost all the way (a bunch of little koreans dying is not a problem) but for the west it's unacceptable

>implying I'm afraid of some shithole country that would never survive an attack by my country.
>leaf

OP truly is a faggot.

No, Sun Tzu logic.

Read a book.

wars are conflicts between the leaders of nations not the citizens

china isn't going to invade their ally you fucking idiot. read a book and also learn some history. you sound like a 4 year old with your retarded argument

"OP" obviously wasn't talking to people like you burger. To bad you're to dumb to get it.

Yes, they will, and it will be over before the end of summer. Try to remember this user.

"MATRIARCHY"

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Neck yourself faggot.

Was he speaking to weak people like you? People who don't have the luxury of living next to the greatest military power the world has ever seen?

no, YOU try and remember this thread you tard. by the end of summer when this all blows over, you need to remind yourself that your opinions belong in a disposal bin

lol

all I want is the norks to nuke hollywood before being taken out

checked
also this^ read a book you dumb nigger

>muh art of war meme 'book'
>considers an overglorified 10 page pamphlet a 'book'
kill yourself burgertard

china is a economic giant. south korea is an even bigger economy into electronics and engineering. china cant trade easily with SK while NK is still around and will just chimp out if china does or NK finds out. if china helped the US take out NK china would have a direct trading route to SK creating a massive gain on their economy. the only thing china can trade with NK is cold war stock pile trash weaponry. while SK is creating next gen weapons and technology.

>muh trades
you think politics is all about trades huh? typical burgertard

Have you seen the trailer for The Promise yet? Good timing because Turkey is becoming a totalitarian Middle Eastern shithole again.

>and other eastern philosophy
including
Tao Te Ching
Confucian analects
The Great Learning
The Doctrine of the mean
and the Work of mencius
rake your self you dumb nigger. its a 15 dollar book. go read it and other books and you will be able to past the CNN news article title

>you think politics is all about trades
when chinas economy is on the verge of collapse due to fear of trump hitting them with hard tariffs and or bringing the jobs back. yes, yes it is. full on war doesn't exist anymore. just proxy wars and economic wars. kys

hitting north koreas weapon program and wait and see ist something china will allow with some kind of gesture.
wrong?

kill yourself you tard. i've already read the art of war meme book. it's overrated even though it has a few good points. faggots like you act as if it's the be-all end-all when it comes to eastern philosophy. it doesn't even have anything to do with the subject matter. you think modern china looks up each proverb from that meme book to make their decisions on everything

america's inflation is high as is. if america stopped doing business with china and started making most or all their products and chemicals themselves then american corporations will just move to other countries and america would collapse from economic instability

not only am I not "scared" of NK, I've been advocating ignoring any and every piece of news that involves NK for years. It's just one gigantic waste of time.

GOT EEEEEM

I don't see why people are even scared. We'll remove them quickly. Although I'll be pissed if a drawn out ground war happens and white U.S. soldiers die needlessly.

The march to war in the media by them and pushed by them in the White House is to let them gain control of NK the same way they control SK and look how great that turned out.

We really need to start gassing them for risking american lives with this BS propaganda machine of theirs to get our soldiers killed for their wars.

Or you are South Korean.

>straw maning and deflecting
>again
>deraling
>america's inflation is high as is. if america stopped doing business with china and started making most or all their products and chemicals themselves then american corporations will just move to other countries and america would collapse from economic instability
>muh creating jobs in america doesn't help america so just send them to other country's to help other country's and reduce the price and quality of the items they sell.
so you put a tarrif on them if they try to go to other country's making it to costly for them so sell to US from out of country. thus they come back to US to produce putting more money in the pockets and economy of america reducing inflation and ones own debts reducing welfare which in turns reduces government spending which reduces taxes. how fucking dumb are you?
your own country is on the verge of collapse becuase we arent buying your shit wood anymore. canada is looking to china for that, so by your logic if you buy soft wood from china will your economy become a power house by trading with china. really amazing.