What happens here?

What happens here?

Also there used to be a vast white people population but they all got slaughtered, what happened after that?

Was haiti once a good country? As off 2017 what does it look like?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3j1EKA2fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unfortunatly no, at no point from the onset of the revolution did the people find the freedom they fought and died for. their own leaders subjected them to serfdom in a foolish attempt to stabilise the economy and ultimately they only ever lurched from tyranny to tyranny. I've not read into it but Papa Doc was apparently Stalin tier evil.

Haitians, literally bottom of the barrel -tier niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

It may actually be one of the worst places on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

There was never a white majority. Something like 80% of the population was black and enslaved. It was never really a good country. Under colonial rule it produced a lot of wealth, but the overwhelming majority of the population was dirt poor, and much of the wealth produced went to France. Slavery there was fucking brutal too - worse than here by an order of magnitude. There was an awful revolutionary war, and they spent the next 150 years paying off a massive debt to France and being invaded or blockaded by the US and Europe. From 1957-1986 it was ruled by a batfuck insane regime (the Duvaliers) that ran the country even further into the ground and murdered tens of thousands of dissidents. It's definitely a bit better now because they have something resembling a civil society, but it's still the poorest country in the hemisphere.

Didn't some user have pics and a story about watching a cow get slaughtered in the middle of a sewage stream in Haiti.
Yeah cool country I guess?

Haiti is a shithole. A legitimate hole in which shit exists and very little else.
Their only contribution to the world is mud cookies and being a tiny island producing tons of coconut niggers and exporting them.

Nothing happens in Haiti anymore because all Haitians moved here.

jeeez

>William Luther Pierce
>literal Neo-Nazi nutcase who supported Hitler and al-Quaeda

Meu mariconço

>
Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted. (Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Não envergonhes o nosso país com conteúdo plebbit.

Que fazes da vida?

Haiti used to be a rich sugar colony but the darkies chose to cut down every tree holding their side of the island together for coal instead of continuing farming. Now they literally eat dirt cookies and their island falls apart in mudslides at the slightest earthquake

>What happens here?
Days 88->125ish are pretty great and Haiti is on of the main topics.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3j1EKA2fU

Idk but Haitians are the niggest of nogs. Very close to the Cro Magnon species. They will rob you for 10 dollars while spouting primitive proto-language syllables at you. An intriguing specimen, but dangerous nontheless

A Y T I
Y
T
I

>Can we fix it?
>No, it's fucked!

No. Haiti during the colonial times were vastly nigger. Look up the population, it was like 500,000 negoes and less french

They continued farming. A lot of the population works in the agricultural sector.

idk make sure you wear ur monkeyspeak amulet before you go there
make sure u got ur squad before u slay that jungle demon

Haitians are so bad that Dominicans treat them like niggers

Will surrender monkeys ever recover?

got there before me my nigger hating chilean comrade

I suggest you kill yourself or go to haiti yourself and let the savage nigger do it for you

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Haiti declared Satan as their god. Screw them and if Whites were murdered there, they can burn in hell and continue eating their mud pies.

Pausa no estudo.