ANTARCTICA CIVILISATION

Ancient advanced civilization living UNDER THE ICE in Antarctica.

Civilisations have been found everywhere on the planet. Antarctica wasn't always covered with Ice, It looked like pic-related as little as 10,000 years ago.
"Modern" humans have been around for around 250,000, and Europeans have been living in Europe for around 45,000 years.
There is no reason to think that Antarctica was uninhabited prior to the ice age. Humans are EVERYWHERE. Even tiny pacific Islands.

Antarctica prior to the ice age was ideal. The population would have had abundant natural resources like those of Africa, they would also have very likely been the FIRST sea-fairing population ever due to it's Island-nature and how the largest islands can only be accessed and left via boats. They would have been extremely proficient sailors. Everywhere in the old world and New world can be accessed by land however, even if the journey is very long.

We only became proficient sailors and "discovered" America in 1492. However, boats have been discovered which were 900,000 (yes, NINE-HUNDRED THOUSAND) years old:
"Dugouts are the oldest type of boats found by archaeologists, and boats have served as transportation since the earliest times. Circumstantial evidence, such as the early settlement of Australia over 40,000 years ago, findings in Crete dated 130,000 years ago, and findings in Flores dated to 900,000 years ago, suggest that boats have been used since prehistoric times."

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/admiral-byrd-tells-archived-interview-hollow-earth-real/
thesun.co.uk/tech/2701963/antarctic-ufo-hunters-spot-alien-ship-hidden-a-cave-near-the-south-pole/
thesun.co.uk/news/2548611/antarctica-building-structure-surface-image-people-lived-there/
thesun.co.uk/news/2380220/shock-claims-massive-civilisation-lies-frozen-beneath-a-mile-of-ice-in-the-south-pole/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4094706/Is-lost-city-Antarctica-Mysterious-dome-building-created-ancient-civilisation-bizarre-theory-claims.html
express.co.uk/news/weird/750752/Antarctica-ancient-civilisation-science-pyramid-dome-UFO-conspiracy
strawpoll.com/bxefr8e
express.co.uk/news/weird/780089/UFO-whistleblower-Brian-Antarctica-Linda-Moulton-Howe
ancient-code.com/pyramids-of-antarctica-a-certain-possibility/
google.com/maps/place/79°58'39.2"S 81°57'32.2"W/@-79.9775694,-81.9611359,2140m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-79.9775694!4d-81.9589472
youtube.com/watch?v=EnFc7D0ZoCc
gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/antarctica-update-strange-visitors/
express.co.uk/news/weird/748249/John-Kerry-Antarctica-secret-Nazi-UFO-base
themoscowtimes.com/articles/putin-to-visit-antarctica-21017
usawatchdog.com/why-are-world-leaders-visiting-antarctica-steve-quayle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is absolutely ridiculous to think ancient civilisations would have not invented the sail or navigational tools in that amount of time. How did islands like Easter Island ever become populated with humans? Did some people just all get on a log-boat and push out into the pacific ocean for no reason at all? They would have had to be completely insane. These people got there on a well constructed ship.
As you know, technology has quickly advanced since we became proficient at sailing and in only 500 years we have invented nuclear weapons, space ships and the Internet. Now imagine what you could do in 900,000 years. There has been NINE ice ages in that time.

Very few people have seen what is in Antarctica, but it is completely life-changing for the people that have:
"These last few years elapsed since 1947 have not been kind...I now make my final entry in this singular diary. In closing, I must state that I have faithfully kept this matter secret as directed all these years. It has been completely against my values of moral right. Now, I seem to sense the long night coming on and this secret will not die with me, but as all truth shall, it will triumph and so it shall.
This can be the only hope for mankind. I have seen the truth and it has quickened my spirit and has set me free! I have done my duty toward the monstrous military industrial complex. Now, the long night begins to approach, but there shall be no end. Just as the long night of the Arctic ends, the brilliant sunshine of Truth shall come again....and those who are of darkness shall fall in it's Light. FOR I HAVE SEEN THAT LAND BEYOND THE POLE, THAT CENTER OF THE GREAT UNKNOWN"
. ~ ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD ~ United States Navy
Byrd died two months later.

intellihub.com/admiral-byrd-tells-archived-interview-hollow-earth-real/
Note: The Earth is not hollow, the civilization is simply living under the ice, which is MILES THICK.

WE WUZ ANTARTICANS

Some other news links:
thesun.co.uk/tech/2701963/antarctic-ufo-hunters-spot-alien-ship-hidden-a-cave-near-the-south-pole/
thesun.co.uk/news/2548611/antarctica-building-structure-surface-image-people-lived-there/
thesun.co.uk/news/2380220/shock-claims-massive-civilisation-lies-frozen-beneath-a-mile-of-ice-in-the-south-pole/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4094706/Is-lost-city-Antarctica-Mysterious-dome-building-created-ancient-civilisation-bizarre-theory-claims.html
express.co.uk/news/weird/750752/Antarctica-ancient-civilisation-science-pyramid-dome-UFO-conspiracy

Were they living in Eden aS hunters and collectors or farming and actually founding civilizations

I want to go down to antarctica so damn bad...

I bet there is so much crazy shit down there...

bump for interest. I want to know more about the Thule and Vril societies and what happened to them during /after the war. To my understanding Maria and Sigrun "left" with others but I doubt they would just let humanity go on via it's own path or (((theirs))).

>SPOOKY DOOKY ICE PEOPLE
I agree that people probably inhabited it once but, under the ice? Really? Perhaps i'm misreading this.

The sea levels and Land masses were different 10000 years ago and during the time you mentioned (900000 years ago) it was def more extreme . Why must they need boats? You could walk from belgium to London ten thousand years ago.

Miles underneath the ice, they live.

Ohhhh
Doubt it, but i'll read up on it.

Hi, Sup Forums if you wouldn't mind taking a quick poll?
(Yes, I understand nationalism is different then other ideologies listed.)
strawpoll.com/bxefr8e

I dont get why you assume that having boats and getting to antarctica automatically means a great civilization was founded.
Did they instantly have a neolithic revolution?

how exactly do you survive living under ice? the ice doesnt magically float in the air

Sage all ancient alien threads fucking we wuz retardation

if the ice was melted surely the water level would be higher?

fuck off, stop derailing the thread

except no one said anything about aliens, just migration of people

Kinda hard to make sense of why a country whose stereotype is efficiency would produce a submariner map detailing a hidden entrance and inner geography a secret world when they could have been more focused on other things...like a world war.

How do they stay warm

Becoming proficient at crafting ships and sailing was the first step to our technological advancement

Carved out of the ice. Many pilots have described seeing "giant gateways" below the ice - when flying through classified airspace:
express.co.uk/news/weird/780089/UFO-whistleblower-Brian-Antarctica-Linda-Moulton-Howe

Ignore the alien part. The technology is so advanced that this fools people into believing it must be aliens. They're humans

well if it wasnt ice it wouldnt be too hard, when it turned cold they would have died off i assume

how the fuck do they survive and grow food and shit if they're under miles of cold, dark, ice?
Fucking hollow earth makes more sense than this shit.

what about vitamin D though?

Why didn't other people with boats found great civilizations 900000 years ago?

Muh earth is 86 bajillion years old.

I've spent 24 months total down there in a logistics role including 2 winter-overs. Pretty crazy place but being confined to the station and general surrounding area never got to experience anything spooky or crazy. Whole lot of nothing going on at the pole. Awesome experiences though.

Bump!

because back in those days people weren't afraid to kill each other

theres no fucking way that picture on the right is real, show the source or fuck off

Mrs Howe, 75, from Albuquerque, New Mexico, who has been awarded for her research, says she was contacted several times by the whistleblower she has only been referred to as Brian.

In a series of videos released on YouTube, Mrs Howe is heard interviewing Brian about what he allegedly saw.

Brian, 59, who alleges to be a former retired US Navy petty officer first class flight engineer in a squadron called Antarctic Development Squadron Six, claimed to have been part of a crew that flew through a “no fly zone” above Antarctica, and saw UFOs, aliens, and a giant entrance hole to an alien base.

He was said to be stationed there between 1983 to 1997, when he retired, and on several occasions saw "aerial silver discs" flying over the Transantarctic Mountains.

In the videos, he claimed there is a top-secret collaboration between humans and aliens, with Antarctica a major research ground for the projects.
The large hole was said to be five to ten miles from the South Pole, in the supposed no fly zone.

He also said a group of scientists had gone missing for a week and come back terrified and refusing to speak.

Then at a camp near Marie Byrd Land, some dozen scientists disappeared for two weeks and when they re-appeared, Brian’s flight crew got the assignment to pick them up. Brian says they would not talk and “their faces looked scared.”

In an email to Mrs Howe, he said: "Another unique issue with South Pole station is that our aircraft was not allowed to fly over a certain area designated five miles from the station.

"The reason stated because of a air sampling camp in that area.

"This did not make any sense to any of us on the crew because on two different occasions we had to fly over this area.

"It was on the opposite side of the continent and we had to refuel at South Pole and a direct course to this Davis Camp was right over the air sampling station.

Except for people living in antarctica?

"It was on the opposite side of the continent and we had to refuel at South Pole and a direct course to this Davis Camp was right over the air sampling station.

"The only thing we saw going over this camp was a very large hole going into the ice. You could fly one of our LC130 into this thing.

"Talk among the flight crews was that there is a UFO base at South Pole and some of the crew heard talk from some of the scientists working with and interacting with the scientists at that air sampling camp/large ice hole."

Earthfiles has published a redacted DD-214 documentand Antarctic Service Medal given to Brian on November 20 1984 in a bid to confirm his credentials.

Some pyramid pictures, however I don't believe they are significant:
ancient-code.com/pyramids-of-antarctica-a-certain-possibility/

i meant they werent afraid to kill invaders, thought that was obvious

damn that could legit be something

ive seen a video saying those are fake and also if you look at that pyramid on google maps it kinda really fits in well with a mountain range.

I agree, I'm not convinced the pyramids are important or even man-made, I just posted a link because you asked

How did you get down there? USAP, university research, contractor, military???

You said you saw nothing, any rumors though? There has been lots of talk about ancient advanced humanoid civilization...

Any good stories?

Can some german cuck translate that image

yeah i doubt the pyramids are anything but there seriously could be something to this "under the ice" theory.

Someone post the picture of the defrosted Nephilim corpse that keeps getting removed.

The pyramid on the right is in egypt (the great pyramid of giza).

The important thing to note is that the pyramids in egypt are actually 8 sided. You can see the line which bisects each pyramid face in the right hand picture. The sides aren't flat, but "buckle" in a little.

The picture on the left is in antarctica. There is a lot of talk that it is just a mountain, but you can see that on the left side there is a line which bisects the face too...

This is what convinces me that the pyramind in antarctica is legit...

it says we have found the source of the jewish magic, once we take enough of their bodies as sacrifice we will be able to unlock it.

yeah but where the fucks this photo coming from, the only place i can find it is conspiracy sites. it looks fake as fuck.

Why would you let Google influence your opinion on this? Certainly if there were pyramids, Google wouldn't share that information with you.

the antarctic is the only place cold enough to withstand god's hard reset

Interested as well. Would love to get an I.T. job down there.

Lovecraft approves this thread

why the fuck would people live under the mile thick ice when they could just roll up to any place and blend in

Im all for a good conspiracy theory, but theres no need to go down the rabbit hole for shit thats not there, you'd be able to see a pyramid that big on google maps for sure or you'd at least see a massive blurring effect where its been covered up.

They did.Then Fermi happened.Numerous times.

Anti sage bump, fuck you

Antarctica was Atlanis.

>I agree that people inhabited it once
No. People are inhabiting it right now and never before because it's way too fucking cold and far away.

During Pangaea there were no humans, only dinosaurs lived there.

Years ago I could tell who was retarded and who was just pretending to be.

wow because printing something out then rubbing wet teabags on it to make it look aged is not possible.

fucking people will believe anything posted onto the internet god fucking damn

No.

I worked as a contractor for a very large firm that deals heavily in research, aerospace, military contracting and general scientific endeavors. I applied every season for a couple years and finally got called in for an interview once I had the requisite knowledge and experience to do the job.

The only rumors floating around were people occasionally seeing funny lights in the sky, but those originated mostly from the labor-tier seasonal workers in the warehouse(s) and fueling operations.

During Winter-over it's dark all the fucking time, I'd go out in my free time layered the fuck up and look for shit in the sky. Awesome auroras, some satellites, space debris and small meteorites entering atmo...no aliums or crazy craft.

All my cool stories are mostly about the atmosphere of the place, kind of feels like being a colonist on another planet. Completely alien from what we all are used to, except maybe the inuits and other folks who live in harsh Winter climates.

I've watched a lot of the youtube "documentaries" and read most of the same reports and testimonies mentioned in this thread. When we had satellite service for internet (which would come and go), I would constantly read and watch the stuff in my downtime. Most of it is run of the mill, unsubstantiated, GLP tier bullshit. I believe if there ever was a civilization on the Continent, it was a long time ago and they certainly were not near the level of advancement that humanity currently is.

sorry for cancerous link...

google.com/maps/place/79°58'39.2"S 81°57'32.2"W/@-79.9775694,-81.9611359,2140m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-79.9775694!4d-81.9589472

could be true, scientists have found Trinitite which is sand that turns in to glass after a nuclear bomb that is 13,000 years old. its possible that was formed by an asteroid or something though.

this

yeah i feel that, with how obviously fake even recent history is ive definitely believed in some fake bullshit that i was convinced was real

>wanting to dig in Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=EnFc7D0ZoCc

Funny thing is there is an intelligent race - that knows no reason - out there who's slinging asteroids at planets evolving life capable of space flight to ensure domination of the galaxy.
Its the key to everything.
Why are the space missions fake,reptilians,the dumbing down of man,the supression of space and history,everything.
(((They))) know whats up,and would rather live in one planet ruling it than be wiped out like so many before us.

yeah ive seen that on google maps before, see the two lines of rocks coming off the side? for sure its two mountains meeting in one spot

What do:

1) Rudolf Hess
2) Herman Goering
3) Admiral Richard Byrd
4) Russian Orthodox Patriarch of Moscow, Kiril III (visitor), to bless an Orthodox chapel;
5) US Secretary of State John Kerry,
6) Buzz Aldrin, Apollo 11 Moon astronaut, visitor, who tweets about getting ready to "go to the launchpad", who then has to be evacuated and quarantined, and allegedly tweeted "We are all in danger. It is evil itself. Buzz Aldrin is a As a 33rd degree Mason.
7) Prince Harry of Great Britain
8) King Juan Carlos of Spain and his Queen
9) US President Barack Obama
10) Russian President Vladimir Putin

All have in common?
They have all visited Antarctica.

gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/antarctica-update-strange-visitors/
express.co.uk/news/weird/748249/John-Kerry-Antarctica-secret-Nazi-UFO-base
themoscowtimes.com/articles/putin-to-visit-antarctica-21017
usawatchdog.com/why-are-world-leaders-visiting-antarctica-steve-quayle/

if there was they would have done a better job at wiping us out, there is an absolute shitload of rocks big enough to wipe us out. its bound to happen some time

Im wondering why not destroy the planet once and for all,why come back couple hundred thousand years.Planets breeding life must be sacred or something.Just dont mess with space.

>We are all in danger. It is evil itself.
#6 is is bullshit. Aldrin was there. HE was evacuated due to a medical emergency. That tweet was a complete forgery and performing any sort of objective investigation into it yields that knowledge.

if you were a god tier creature would you want to fuck around and see what you could do? if you look at books like the bible in the perspective as they are aliens it kind of makes more sense

I did say allegedly

Nice...

I could probably take a guess at the company you contracted for...

Was the job advertisement internal? Meaning would I even be able to find it on a website?

Also, on the application, did you have to know the right buzz words to get your app looked at? It seems like most job descriptions are super vague so its hard to tell what youre even applying for...

I work in quantum field theory and gravity (phd level) and will start work in optics soon. I am looking to get into advanced propulsion/aerospace. Do they do jobs like that down there?

My teeth are absolutely horrible from grad school. How patient are companies in getting people prepped and ready to be down there?

Thanks for answering questions by the way... What base camp were you at? How was the food and living quarters?

also space is fucking massive beyond imagination, maybe every 100000 years or so a new alien race finds us

Worst case scenario is maybe if there are aliens there, the reason that they have not wiped us out is because we are their food source. That would explain all the missing people that are never found.

Well that was the link to the sauce... The point is the line that bisects the face is pretty convincing (I think)...

How can you be a god tier creature and not know reason?

What you think are aliens - reptiles,giants etc - are not aliens,but intelligent life evolved before us on this planet.They survived,as man survived.

humans are smart as fuck to the point where we can create nukes but we are also dumbasses, we could create intergalactic space travel in the next 500 years but i think humans would still be retarded like we are now

>google maps
Because the government is incapable of blurring things out on google maps.
Okay.

did you even read my post? i legitimately said youd see a blurred part. there are lots of places on google maps where you can recognize the blurring

The Piri Reis' map, made in 1513, shows a coastline where Antarctica's rough location would be. Notes on the map describe it as being a warm place, and the map itself was alleged to have been copied from much, much older maps from the Library of Alexandria.
Additionally, Johannes Schöner's globes, made only a few years later, show a landmass at the South Pole.

> How did islands like Easter Island ever become populated with humans? Did some people just all get on a log-boat and push out into the pacific ocean for no reason at all? They would have had to be completely insane

I never thought about this, and it is a good question. Why did humans migrate and sail to different lands/islands in prehistoric times? It wouldn't be for food, because food was everywhere. What compelled people to sail out back then?

But man knows reason.Thats why the full-scale nuclear war is still pending.Man knows reason.
Man could have started colonizing space 50 years ago if we believe that NASA was went to the Moon.But there is a supression going on everything space related instead.Musk wants to go to Mars,suddenly best buddys with NASA and US Gov....Coincidences.

good thread OP very interesting, any more information on an Antarctic culture that you could share?

Religious freedom
Or they were exiled
Or both

Once civilizations progress to a certain point they tend to expand and explore. People that ended up on Easter Island and other land masses were probably the explorers of that time.

There is a difference in supressing something from everyone and supressing a military base on google maps,you know.The blurring is someone phoned google to have that are blurred because its supposed to be a secret.
What needs to be supressed is not blurred for idiots like us to spot that there is something hiding.

there's no food on mars either but we want to go there.

shit is expensive is why and the elites that run the world would rather steal every last dollar they can

Bump

I was at McMurdo. The job ad was external and would pop up twice a year or so. The only buzzwords I used would be ones relevant to the function of the logistics position. Mainly transportation and supply chain stuff. I did mention my experience in hiking and climbing in adverse conditions to sugarcoat it a little bit and demonstrate an ability to deal with adverse climates and meteorological conditions.

As far as propulsion and aerospace, not really my territory. Most of the folks I worked with were either in ATC, Meteorology or one of the general science and research teams that were dealing mainly with ice cores, astronomy and atmospherics. No one I knew of was really working on propulsion or aerospace, though that doesn't mean there aren't current or planned missions for that stuff.

As far as your teeth...that could be a problem. You have to undergo a pretty intensive examination with regards to your health, they definitely payed close attention to the teeth. While there were two doctors at the station and some EMS trained firefighters and staff, they definitely don't want preexisting conditions or the potential for serious medical emergencies, especially not during the Winter-overs where evacuations are dicey and extremely expensive.

I was in Colorado for about 6 months before deploying to the Continent. That included lots of training and preparation, lots of knowledge and some job-specific stuff for everyone.

My first trip was during the "warm" season for 4 months. That turned into an opportunity to Winter-over, so I stayed a total of nearly 10 months my first go.

I came back and worked the Summer/Spring in Colorado and went back for another Winter-over the next year.

Came back and worked CONUS side for skipping the next summer and winter deployments to spend time with the new wife and had a kid born. Went back down the following year and did another Spring through Winter-over.

I know, but the difference is we know why we want to go to mars. Yet we don't know for certain why any ancient peoples wanted to sail to easter island of the Polynesian islands etc

>food
No
>trade
No
>empire
What empire?
>civilisation expansion
It's not like it was a colony, they were their own unique civilization at easter island different from every others
>religious freedom
possible, but why so far?

yeah but moving water and buildings dont go well together, if there was a pyramid there that was tens of thousands of years old it would be long destroyed, look how eroded the ones in egypt are and they are younger plus its dry

THEY SAY THAT MY VIBE IS TOO DARK MY EYES ARE TOO HARSH

How could anyone have information about a culture that we have no evidence of the existence of?

Even if this hypothetical civilisation existed, the only way we could know anything about it is by studying their artifacts, of which we have none, either because they don't exist, or because they are being kept secret by hyper-competent super jews. Either way, there is nothing we can say that isn't just the ramblings of a mentalist.

this one? don't know if it is real.

You can research into the Selk Nam from Tierra del fuego, they have a very interesting mythology that's unique to them.

They have many stories about the ice land of the south.

If this civilization is miles under ice, consider it scrubbed away clean forever.

There have been antarctic expeditions in the past. One was done by burgers in the 50s called operation highjump where they took airplanes and photographed and cartographed much of antarcticas landscape