Alcohol

is drinking degenerate or based? what are the most based/degenerate drinks?

degenerate but who gives a fuck

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 0LJOHRbb) 04/25/17(Tue)16:06:04 No.122779068 ▶
> (OP)
>degenerate but who gives a fuck
i do. why else would i have made the OP?
aren't some drinks more degenerate than others?

Why do you need an online imageboard (infamous for being politically extreme, to boot) to tell you how to live your life?

Drinking is all well and good. Underage drinking teaches you some life lessons, drinking as an adult can be great fun. As with most things, learn how to moderate. If you want to get blind drunk just make sure you know what goes on when that happens. Make plans so you can get home, etc. Basically it's a case by case basis, but "muh brain cells" is not a valid criticism of the act of drinking alcohol.

something malfunctioned there. you get the idea though.

Moderation is key. Pretty much everyone who drinks does so in excess. Liver disease will fucking kill you.

t. former alcoholic

>Why do you need an online imageboard
i don't. just starting a conversation.

>learn how to moderate
yep, learned that long ago. don't drink and drive and never be shitfaced unless you're within walking distance of your bed.

Degenerate. I'm an oldfag TRYING to find a decent date. Most older singles are raging closet alcoholics. It is very, VERY common.

brewing is masterrace

Everything in moderation. Have a couple beers with your buddies on a Friday after work, just don't overdo it.

you should start some alcoholics anonymous threads

It's both paradoxically

i'm still waiting for someone to tell me what drinks are based or degenerate. what do you think about white russians?

No such thing as a former alcoholic friend.

>My name is user, and I'm an alcoholic.
>"Hi, user".

It's degenerate familia
T. Alcoholic

I know some old germans who would never drink water, and would always drink beer "for health." Old guy fought in Hitler's army. Hitler would have wanted this. His wife even drank. He said he had to train her to be a good wife.

Otherwise, if you're already a degenerate and you can't help but drink to be even more fucked up, then drinking is degenerate and you're a lost cause.

being a drunk is degenerate. However; even christ said to have a little wine for your stomach. a little wine or beer is good for your body in a lot of ways.

Why do you define everything you do by what other people say?

Fuck off kike, I have willpower over my actions. Only nu-male betas need a 12 step program to help their sorry asses.

Not a bad idea!!! It's horrifying how many people in my age range have problems. Rather than sit here and b!tch about it, maybe I could make a difference.

Did you just see Big Lebowski for the first time, newfag?
I won't tell your mom, I promise.

Can confirm. I'm a college professor. All the single dudes in my department are big time alcoholics. Like, I know how to drink (don't do it anymore because it's super fucking degenerate) and these guys freak me out. They're all in terrible shape, red faces, always out of breath... and I'm the fat guy in the group. These faggots get DUIs and arrested and shit and still keep their jobs. The shit is bonkers.

But whatever, I smoke weed.

This.

Was court ordered to AA and it was full of nu-males and blown out Stacey's. I quit drinking so I would never end up being forced to do that shit again

i believe having an alcoholic drink is not the same as (((drinking)))
having a beer or a glass of wine over dinner is perfectly acceptable and adult
having a cold one after a hard day's work is part of what makes you a man.
however, drinking with the intent of getting intoxicated is degenerate and should be avoided.
you shouldn't let your peers witness you in a state of impaired reasoning and function, or in a state where you lose control of yourself.

doesnt matter what a shitskin thinks tho

assumptions make an ass out of u and me

>newfag
topkek
how about jack daniels?

Degenerate if you can't quit, otherwise it's halal. Personally I drink 2 times a month tops (to prevent dat dere throat cancer and liver disease) and I only drink vodka (beer contains phytoestrogens)

what a rude comment.
i thought we were friends, finland

Don't you gotta bull to prep?

degenerate
>beer
>liqeuer
>wine
based
>scotch
>bourbon
>whisky
>rum

vodka is definitely more based than beer

this

IPA, Pale Ale and India Pale Ale are the only non degenerate ones.

Nice

but hops have estrogen. are you gender-confused?

Not based nor degenerate.

>Most degenerate drinks
>Beers: corona, light beers, nu male tier IPAs
>Flavored, diluited vodkas
>VODKA + REDBULL
>Any cocktail that tastes like shit
>Any woman cocktail

Yep. It's depressing. I meet a lot of potentially great guys, and can see the tell-tale signs of chronic alcoholism. The "sunburn" on their faces. Always tired, out of shape. Obese if they're a beer drinker. If the physical isn't so obvious, I look for things like texting me at 2 a.m. for no real reason, disappearing for long amounts of time, missing a lot of work or going in late, mood swings, most of their pictures on social media featuring a drink in their hand....

I had it really bad for one guy last year, and really wanted to give him a chance. But he just would not do anything about his drinking problem. He had a massive heart attack and died before he could get to the hospital. He was only 54. Broke my heart. He was a wonderful guy if it had not been for the drinking.

>overpaying the state for the privilege of a rotgut buzz
degenerate
>making superior likker for a tenth of the price yourself tax free
based

Found the nu male.
Kill yourself for not drinking imperial stouts or patrician tier Belgian ales (Rochefort 10).

You gotta be HIGH TEST to fight off the estrogen pal.

Drinking craft beer is based.

Binge drinking shit tier light beer or liquor is for plebeians.

What do you think IPA stands for

m'lady

>Not based nor degenerate.
To have made that statement grammatically correctly, you could have said either, "Not based or degenerate." or "Neither based nor degenerate." except that both would still have been sentence fragments considering none (including your post) had a subject.

ur cul

what's HIGH TEST?

my parents laid everything out plainly to me. one has been through 3 rehabs and the other nearly died trying to quit opiates.

both numb you to reality, both are degenerate as fuck.

kek. i bet you also drink cola instead of water

High testosterone

Old Rasputin imperial stout is the best thing to come out of California in recent memory. So is Black Prince Porter.

gotcha. what's the best way to be high test?

One of man's best creations when in moderation. Arguably the most degenerate thing legal when not.

One time I had a sip of a "good" imported German beer and holy fuck, swear I nearly reached enlightenment. That was from the flavors though not the alcohol content.

>aren't some drinks more degenerate than others?
no.

Alcohol when enjoyed responsibly is a-ok. When abused, it is highly addictive and is very poisonous. It will kill you when abused. Most don't have issues, so I don't see an issue....The rest of us just need to know our limits and respect them.

T: Recovering Alcoholic 15 months clean

Thanks, I feel like I'm getting worse at writing in English.

>degenerate alcohol: beers

Faggots saying this must drink Heineken or absolute plebeian beers. Same faggot who think you need to buy a 10€ wine bottle to drink a decent wine.
Stop browsing chans and get a culture.

This is the only correct answer.

Ehhh, dating people you work with is a terrible idea anyway, I suppose.

interesting. ever had a dirty bastard?

yes, good beers are tasty.

heh

no worries. i'm glad you're not offended. i was just trying to help. :D

>15 months clean
That's what's up, congrats user.
>when abused it's highly addictive An poisonous
Both are correct. I used to enjoy drinking but because of how it's literally a poison An can shorten your life by 30+ years I've decided to cut it out of my life it's just not worth it.

Countries that don't ban public consumption are fucking stupid.

Pretty much all the police do in the UK is stand in town centres and have to deal with drunken idiots on nights out.

I don't like it because it makes me feel like shit at the gym and it dries out my joints for running

>Muh overpriced, bitter, hoppy as hell, cheaply produced, estrogen-laden numale meme drinks

>Frog posts Kwak
Top kek. But very good taste user! (kwak is the Dutch onomatopoeia for the sound frogs make, btw.)

Degenerate.
Alcohol is a literal poison that makes you slow and dumb and irrational and damages your liver if you drink too much.

It's only tolerated because of tradition. Only weak willed people need it.
>inb4 fat neckbeard who never leaves his basement
No. I just don't give in as soon as somebody offers me a drink.

In moderation it's based, but in large quantities it's degenerate.

Based:
Beer, Cider, Wine (especially if homemade)
All unflavored hard liquor
Classic cocktails/highballs

Degenerate:
Alcopops (Mike's hard lemonade etc)
Sugary cocktails (more than half non-alcohol ingredients)
Anything involving a blender
All liquers if drank straight
bum wine/ghetto juice

This.

Wise post NZ.

>Kwak
That's a very good beer, nice taste.
>TFW you won't ever have american beers in your stores

Thank you, my good man.

>based
most of all beer
scotch
absinth
>degenerate
everything else

full disclosure, (and this hasn't typically been the case, but) i'm currently working on a natty daddy

Imagine being such a beta that you have to ask Sup Forums if things are degenerate.

Here's a tip OP: Decide for yourself. Decide for yourself if you want to listen to me.

Not drinking hopped beers in general is a good start. They taste great but hops are one of the most powerful plant estrogen sources along with soy.

Then, avoiding plastic containers for drinks/food, lifting/exercise. Drinking filtered tap water. Taking cold showers. Making sure you get certain essential nutrients and vitamins such as healthy cholesterol, omega 3, vitamin K and vitamin D are all essential for testosterone production and estrogen detoxification.

Let's post quality beers.

Those who say beer is degenerate are usually people who have prejudice towards people who drink calling them whores and idiots and bitch about it, can they maybe just fuck off? It's not my fault they can't handle beer because they think it tastes bad. OK WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE THE TASTE OF BEER STOP BEING A FUCKING PEST!

western culture is inherently drunk, the chinese boiled water and made tea.

we made booze.