Does Sup Forums Think Chad Nationalism Is a Good System?

Chad Nationalism is basically a mixture between Chadism, Bullyingism, Nationalism, Anti-SJWism, and Lockerism. So essentially every school/nation supports itself, compliments itself, puts itself first, and is highly against the nerds and anti-fascists. So basically it puts Chads in all heads of government gives Chads all the respect and power. Nazi Germany was Chad Nationalism since in Germany all non-Chads were considered inferior.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

Chad for president.

LEAF

THNX BRO

Leaf pls go

A FUCKING LEAF

What the living fuck is chad nationalism?

Those fucking leaf-leaf-leafs, man I'm tellin' ya.

Trump is a Chad and he's President

Hey bro you a Chad too?

I explain it in my first sentence, you need to learn to read bruh.

I can't see anything, too many leaves on top of it.

You'll never get any actual Chads interested in it, just dorks who thought they could be alphas if they consume enough Cerovich and PUA self-help books.

No, chads are just the ground forces in the fight, the leaders should be great philosophers king strongmen like Hitler

Then why can't these dorks just work out and become chads.

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK OP COMES ACROSS AS A FEMALE?

OP HAS A WOMAN'S VIEW OF THE WORLD AND SHOULD SHOW TITS IF SHE HAS THEM.

You have a women point of view and you are a female.

WRITE MAGA ON THE TIMESTAMP.

Because they're just former nerds LARPing, actual Chads would think anything so meme-y or connected to offbeat politics is gay.

I, for one, welcome our new overleafs.

>actual Chads would think anything

NO TRUE CHAD FALLACY.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? /GIF? READ THE STICKY MY DUDE.

>former Nerds
And? What's so about about that supposing they became a Chad eventually?

Right because the nazis were all total Chads

Just look at Goebbels

CHADISM IS DETERMINED GENETICALLY FROM YOUR FATHER'S GENES.

YOU CAN'T JUST BECOME ONE. DON'T CONFUSE WATCHING A CHAD DEVELOP CHAD PROPERTIES IS ANYTHING BUT A GENETICALLY PREDETERMINED THING.

YOU NEVER SAW A NERD BECOME A CHAD, YOU SAW A CHAD BECOME A CHAD AND THOUGHT HE WAS A NERD BECAUE YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV AND HAVE A VAGINA.

>What the living fuck is chad nationalism?
The pilot for a Saturday morning cartoon show produced by /r9k/

Yeah sure totally, Goebelles was TOTALLY a Chad

Ummm I was on bodybuilding forums and they said anyone can be a Chad, same with /fit/

Also your dad doesn't determine all your non-maternal genes. If a women has sex with say a black man and then has a kid with a white man the kid will have some genes from the black man, you leave some DNA in every women you sleep with. My mother had sex with lots of jocks back in the day but my dad is a Jewish weak guy so I'm still good.

/r9k/ hates chads.

>My mother had sex with lots of jocks back in the day but my dad is
>my dad is

HAVE YOU DONE A PATERNITY TEST?

No LOL

This was back when she was 18. She had me at 42 so there is NO way it's one of them.