Kratom

>hear about Kratom from former Junkie friend
>try Bali strand
>get mildly sleepy
>friend tells me to buy Red Vein Maeng Da
>it's 15 shekels extra
>buy it anyways like a good goy
>literally adderall without the headache

What the fuck is up with this meme plant? Why isn't everyone doing it?

I bought some once. It was nice but it cost way to much for the effects.

It's illegal in six states, my home being one of them, and some other city municipals thanks to FDA/DEA. It's a wonderful plant if used infrequently. It's basically herbal hydrocodone with borderline nausea.

Tried it once, just results in nasty tea and a bit sleepiness.

Gay as fuck

Bumping with knowledge.

Depends on what strand. Red Vein Maeng Da from Kraken Kratom is as I said, literally just adderall
Alabama or Arkansas?

Arkansas. Good guess, I wonder how you did it...

Is this good for anxiety? What are the side fx?

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE KIKE

our darling PM who brit/pol/ unironically love b& it.
she literally b& fucking everything.
i realise it's difficult when chinese labs are just changing one molecule and churning out extremely dangerous drugs (staying one step ahead of the law) but surely there was a middle ground to be found there.

my sister loves this stuff.. gave some to my dad to try for his back pain, he loves it too.

Whatever, it's just overpriced and gay as fuck.

I'll just smoke weed for $3 a joint and sleep like a brick

It'll be banned soon thanks to posts like this. The DEA only let it slide because of Obama. Sessions and Trump will change all that. Thanks OP.

Too bad you think this politics forum is your social outlet because you don't have any friends. Otherwise this topic wouldn't exist.

I'm just afraid to try it because there are just about 0 studies done on this stuff

none I could find anyways

This is what worries me. I take it regularly

The FDA has been rebuilding their scientific case against Kratom since the political backlash they received from the attempted emergency ban last year. It was doomed since the announcement. They don't give a shit about public opinion, but the members of Congress and the Kratom lobby was able to pressure them to go about the ban the traditional route.

Still salty about the election, huh?

It's nothing like adderall.
I'd say it somewhat mimics the drowsy dreamy feelings of opiates but without the euphoria.
And it tastes like absolute shit. Not worth it IMO

Where to buy?

Ive taken 5 grams daily of the white strain and it's a mix between opiates and adderall it feels like. Ive stopped for some days just to check if there's withdraws or addiction, however after 5 months of use; i have not noticed any withdraws yet.

Im actually abusing it to an extent, but it's a wonder drug for alot of people.

Note: if you hate drinking it, like i do; Put kratom into empty pill capsules and swallow them, it still works.

no issues or change in personality ?

The taste is awful, but there are creative ways to mask some of the bitterness. Buying powder in bulk and filling capsules was always my go-to method back in the day. If you ever experienced upset stomach/nausea, eating some plain yogurt was a great way to take care of that.

cant let plants be legal goy, now buy these pills :^)

I did it for about a year. You'll definitely develop a dependency if you start using higher doses (i was taking 35-40mg towards the end) but the withdrawals are more mental than physical, with a malaise lasting for about a week and loss of enjoyment for a few months after.

gay ass drug. lower than huffing your own shit fumes or whatever that is. if you're going to use an addictive substance for the high, at least do real drugs that fuck you up.

Maybe some people don't want to ingest things that spent a week in a Colombian's ass?

Interesting thread.

I tried it once, but could never deal with the shitload I'd have to take to feel the effects. So I just went back to poppies and pot.

Only Sand Nigger (and degenerate) use kratom. It is one of the drugs that makes them open to the cancer one calls islam

Used to work in a head shop. People turn to junkies off that shit. I've seen people loose 50lbs in 6 months and look like they're about to die. Those Fuckers get up to 60g of kratom powder a day.

Ps. I'm american. Was working in Texas at a place called Planet K

If I smoke weed I wake up two hours later and raid the fridge. If I don't smoke pot I sleep through the night. Pretty easy decision as to which scenario is healthier for me. I like pot tho.

You sure seem to mention huffing your own shit a lot, user

whn i tried it i was too lazy to make tea so i dumped it in my orange juice. didn't feel shit

Head shop Kratom is overpriced and absolute shit, even for newbies. 6 grams of fresh high quality leaf is just enough for a single moderately strong dose. 60 grams really isn't a lot, and people that just brew tea instead of eating it waste way too much of it. Kratom users adjust to the nausea and simply much less throughout the day, leading to the weight loss. It doesn't surprise me.

It doesn't surprise me that ex-junkies would get dependent on this shit either, but normal users that only have a history of Kratom use don't end up like the folks you described.

It's addictive and difficult to quit. Withdrawals last 3 days and anxiety lasts three weeks. I've used it, and quit it. It's nice but use it rarely.

Yeah my biggest thing is losing motivation to do stuff.

you really need like 7 grams to feel anything

choking down a quarter ounce of dry powder is pretty horrible

its great for coming off opiates.

>simply much less
simply eat* much less

Fuck kratom. Phenibut is where it's at.

On phenibut you get all of the positive effects of a good alcoholic buzz and none of the physiological setbacks like slurred speech or impaired coordination/cognition. And it's actually legal in the USA unlike your green shit powder.

I've started looking in to this to deal with opiate addiction but there just seems to be too many glowing reviews about it being a wonder drug. In my experiences if something sounds too good to be true then it usually is.

if you are curious just give it a try desu. if you have decent stuff beginners should start with around 3 gram. mix it into something or just pout water on it and chug it down.

yes it tastes like your grandmas asshole but i know you like exaclty that.

>phenibut
>withdrawals are worse then benzodiazepines.

Get that shit out of here, we don't need your seizure inducing shit.

You just gotta not be a dumbass and only use it when you really need it. It's an antidepressant. No more than 3g a week and you're fine.

>2017
>willingly taking antidepressants "for fun"

I've heard nothing but bad things about phenibut.

Kratom is great

I bought it in TN once.

Very expensive and didn't do crap (was in capsule form)

No idea what strain.

The problem with capsules is that you have to take a lot of them to feel anything. Like others have said, you need 5-7 grams worth of the powder to really feel it, and a single pill is way less than that.

Don't be a loser junkie Drug Addict. Your brain was designed by millions of years of evolution to work with complex internal signaling and feedback and feedforward control. Flooding your CNS with exogenous plant-derived neurotransmitter mimics wipes out your own signaling and gives you a partial chemical lobotomy turning you into a drug-zombie.

It's not even an antidepressant, it's an unregulated gabapentinoid that is in fact a CNS depressant.

Use wisely while you can, the FDA/DEA is coming after your drug of choice next. Meanwhile, medicine that the earth grows on it's surface for free is Big Pharma target numbero uno.

so do you smoke this shit or is it tea?

Most capsules i encountered were 1g. 6 capsules isn't much, i was downing 40 in my prime.

It's a addictive.

t. Guy who's addicted to kratom

I've tried it but I had to take a lot of it to feel anything and it wasn't that great if I'm honest.

Either chew the leaves like a pinoy, brew tea from them, or ingest them ground into a powder.

You ingest the powder, which is the dried leaf. Don't smoke it. Just throw a spoonful in a bottle of water and drink it.

I take the white one. I take it all day in a water bottle. Just add water ever so often. I don't drink anymore and my constant headaches I used to suffer from are gone. I don't take enough to really effect me. Just get rid of the tension in my muscles that cause the headache.

Don't be a dumbass. You can say 'Big Pharma' but that doesn't give you a medical degree. There's a reason besides greed these things are regulated and meant for sick people. Well people's brains don't need drugs to function correctly. Don't be a drug zombie.

>literally adderall
Bullshit, I call

>There's a reason besides greed these things

First they banned cannabis because it makes people psychotic madmen, then they unbanned it during the war because it was essential for industry and then banned again afterwards because communists were using to it to destroy the youth.

Which one is it?

Also, why is it ok to ban drugs without constitutional amendment but not alcohol?

interesting. I might try this with my daily spirulina chlorella drink.

Just boight some. How much do u take? Are there any serious negative effects or reactions that could occur?

Mind altering drugs are for degenerates. If it wasn't subscribed by a doctor, you have no excuse.

yeah this shit fucks you up permanently

>Recognized for their MedicAnal value

Phenibut can only be used 1 time a week or else tolerance kicks in very fast and you'll risk addiction.

Withdraws from phenibut are as bad as xanax withdraws.

ONLY 1 TIME A WEEK PEOPLE.

Good goy, only take what Dr. Shekelberg tells you to

weed was made illegal because it was too cheap and effective as medicine.
also bayer wanted to sell their heroin

Did I claim to be a medical professional? No, and using "Big Pharma" would have been a disgrace to my education if I was. The truth is the motives to police your access to drugs are very complicated. My oversimplification is still valid nonetheless. Your brain operates on chemicals and ingests chemicals everyday, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not even advocating recreational drug use or drug dependency. Quit calling strangers with different opinions than you drug zombies; you've never witnessed my behavior or demeanor in real life.

Kratom is okay. You need to eat a shitload to get a nice buzz.

Ive taken 5 grams everyday for 6 months. I stopped for 5 days once last month to check for withdraws and i just got a headache and was tired for the first day or so.

You can be dependent on it, but the withdraws are nothing near hard drugs and is abit worse than caffeine withdraw

A lot of anons talking out of their asses ITT.

"Gay as fuck"
"Sand nigger"
"Degenerate"

GMAFB. Shit is magic for ppl that use it correctly.

>The DEA only let it slide because of Obama.

Orrin Hatch threw a shit fit and shut that down, if he lets the DEA which he has oversight on their budget, if he lets them start throwing bans on plants that will cut into the business of his constituents, their ability to schedule things is already vaguely illegal

I'd like to see a modified drug policy where we feed losers stronger narcotics, it's cheaper than prison and you could save the lives of people they will eventually rape and murder

>It's nothing like adderall.

could be depending on your body chemistry and dosage, it's a funny plant, same c ring structure as a cubensis mushroom

>15 shekels extra
that's why I'm not doing it

>Read as still salty about the erection

Kek

Trailer trash detected

HAH, I never caught that one. What knobs.

>How much do u take?

take all of it bro, I think you eat some and the rest you douche with it, if you do some jenkum right after it potentiates hardcore

buy it online in bulk, the markup is retarded, i just bought 30 kilos, that breaks down to 0.90 an ounce. I also sell it for 5$ an ounce (455% mark up) (82% profit margin) barely use a half ounce myself a day. literally costs me 0.45 to take 4-5 grams 3 times a day if i wanted to but ive been trying to cut down to once in morning and once at night. I basically have been able to quit the weed jew with the help of kratom, and it doesnt effect your motivation one little bit, if anything it improves motivation

>i just bought 30 kilos,

brew it in beer, it potentiates hardcore when you ferment it

I've been an avid consumer of kratom for about five years. There are four main strains, and variations by mixing stains. You have white, green, red, and yellow. White is the most energetic. Green is euphoric. Red makes you chill and yellow gives you an overall good sense of well being. Order on-line. There are many forms to find a good site. I use the people's kratom. Check your local state laws though. There are a few states that have made it a schedule 1 narcotic. In the state I used to live in, pfizer pushed to make it illegal.

i use it once per week. it gives you a nice mellow euphoric buzz and enhances music in a way thats similar to mdma. It lasts around 12 hours but takes 2-3 hours to kick in for me. its different from kratom but not neccessarily better than the euohoric strains, which i also cycle throughout the week.

I have heard a lot of people talking about its benefits for quitting heroin, shame its being scheduled. Its just an opiate, you did a little bit and you started speeding, if you do alot you will get hit it is basically natural suboxone

I took maybe 16 grams of maeng da and it just made me irritable, shit pissed me off.

What I want to know is if stopping taking it will fuck you up or if taking it will fuck you up in longer term.

I forgot to add that bali, is a mix of green and red. And maeng da is a mix of white and green.

>pfizer pushed to make it illegal.

cutting into sales of oxycontin and heroin

>shame its being scheduled.

Orrin Hatch caved in like a bitch huh? never liked him anyway

by chance are you on court ordered opioid blcokers

kek, opie raging from fucking kratom

Kratom tastes so gross, just thinking about makes me gag.

Got me interested. Go to 3 sites or so to order Red Vein Maeng Da and all want me to use bank account direct echecks. Yeah fuck that.

>What I want to know is if stopping taking it will fuck you up or if taking it will fuck you up in longer term.

if you are taking a lot and you stop you will probably go vampire and want to drink human blood, you might be angry and get into fights and you will definitely shit your pants a lot

you can reduce these effects by using jenkum, I recommend a nice flowery strain like Indian mist

I have several packs of this shit but its so nasty I cant drink any of it. I've prepared it a dozen different ways, the shit is just god damn awful for what little benefit it gives.

I've never had a problem from going cold turkey. if anything you can cake 1/4tsp to buff symptoms

If you take large quantities, you may have some withdrawals. But it's not severe. I have never had a withdrawal of any kind from it.

no one can really give you any guarantee since there isnt that much research.
but moderate usage is rather save,

people from south east asia are using it for hundreds of years. no one ever died.

this is the autistic friend simulator. no normies allowed

You can cap it too though.

I don't know if it officially is but I know they are fervently pushing it