Just a quick reminder if your dad doesn't pull in ATLEAST 6 figures a year (my dad pulls in 7)...

Just a quick reminder if your dad doesn't pull in ATLEAST 6 figures a year (my dad pulls in 7), you are part of the problem

doesn't stop you from being any less gay

I pull in 6 figures. If you are a bum living off your dad you are part of the problem

Behold, the leaf of truth! It is prickly, but it never lies.

leave the elitism for bourgeois liberals and conservatards

>not pulling at least 7 figures a year AND marrying your teacher

pleb

hey look its a bunch of rainbow poofs

Things of the immaterial world outweigh material success. The whole western world is this story.

Your dad may have been successful but you will die of drug overdose and you'll lose the family fortune. Then your dad will disown you from hell.

> esn't stop you from being any less gay

Nice nigger logic anything that will make you more respectable is gay, niggers call it acting white.

Consumerism is a cancer, and there are few paths to wealth that are honest, particularly in today's western world.

aw they have matching outfits, how cute

You better be doing something good with your life than faggot. Or learn the family business and become more successful than your father.

>My dad
He's part of the solution. I hate to break it to you, but you're part of the problem.

save western society so these guys can run it, disgusting

>bourgeois
cringe. reddit please leave

Yeah well my dad could beat up your faggot dad

Big deal my dad could cuck your dad with your mom.

>ATLEAST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice education you have there

my dad could fuck your dads and establish dominance

>my dad pulls in 7
>my dad
kudos to daddy

Frat bros like in this pic tend to be closeted homosexuals. Not saying all frats, just the douchey ones.

I wish I had a dad

Jesus wept. Why do burgers have such fucking cringe taste in clothes? White knee socks and sandles, fucking tartan trousers, these faggots on the left etc

EXPLAIN YOURSELF CLEETUS

>dad
you mean my mom's boyfriend?

Better a poor than gay