ITT We act like nu pol

RIGHT WING JEWS ARE BASED! ITS JUST LEFT WING JEWS YOU GOTTA TO LOOK OUT FOR

OMG LE BASED BLACK GUY DID IT AGAIN TRIGGERING DEM LIBERALS :DDDDD

FUCKING CTR AND SHARE BLUE SHILLS CALLING TRUMP AN ISRAELI PUPPET! MORE LIKE SHARIA BLUE GET IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PRAISE LE KEK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCHSNuLTNZI
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reported.

UPVOTED

ARE YOU A FELLOW ETHNIC KEKISTANI BRO?!!? HAHAHAH SARGON IS SO FUCKING BASED

Black Trump supporter here. Ask me anything.

OMG A BLACK GUY CAN I PLEASE SUCK YOUR BBC MY NIGGA : D

A black leaf Trump supporter?

....sage.....

That's right. I support Trump AND I'm black. Goes to show just who the real racists are... (Democrats!)

WHOAAA
BASED BLACK GUY!
XD

SUP CENTAPIDES!!!!

Antifa are actually fascist xd

CTR SHILL PRAISE KEK

Trump didn't go to war in Syria. His administration is still literally saying regime change is a bad idea.

If Assad actually carried out the chemical attack (which he didn't), then the Syria strike would have been okay. It's in the national interest of the US to deter the spread of Chemical weapons. It was also done in the most surgical way possible.

Upboted
At least its not hillary

Also sage

>It's in the national interest of the US to deter the spread of Chemical weapons.
Why? To stop people from using gas instead of bombs on american soil?

NU POL: OMG ASSAD IS BASED LION xDD, WHAT U DONT LIKE IRAN???! HOW COULD U NOT?? THEM N RUSSIA ARE GOOD SIDE!! DOWN WITH US!

Bump this shit thread! Never sage bait and non-Sup Forums threads!
Am I doing it right?

TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG IT'S JUST LE 69D CHESS HE'S EXPOSING GLOBALISTS BY BECOMING ONE HIMSELF IT'S ALL EXPLAINED IN HIS BOOK Trump: The Art of the Dealâ„¢ - available on Amazon in paperback, hardcover, and digital formats, starting at the low price of $9.45!

Centipedes XDD

Rollin' for attention and affirmation!

BASED :D

nu pol: BUT /SG/ IS BASED! ALL THE NEWEST UPDATES AND TIMELINES WITH REAL PROOF STRAIGHT FROM PUTINS OWN BLOG!!1! IT SHOWS HERE THE USA HANDING OVER A NUKE TO ISIS AND A ROCKET SHIP! DAMN CIA MOSSAD! WAKE UP!!

BASED BLACK GUY IN MAGA HAT

CAN YOU PLS IMPREGNATE MY DAUGHTER?

I NEED TO STROKE THE KEKOLDED URGE TO PROVE I'M NOT RACIST THAT I DEVELOPED DURING MY LIFELONG LEFTIST PHASE WHICH ENDED 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN I FOUND THIS SUBLEDDIT, AHEM, I MEAN BOARD.

BASED BLACK MAN! HOW DARE ANYONE SAY BLACKS ARE INFERIOR AFTER SEEING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PRAISE KEK!

/r/altright, please go back. Stop pretending to be old pol.

saged

kys my negroid

itt redditors making fun of redditors desu

reported this faggot thread. this is just the kind of cancerous thread "nu pol" would create.

Pizzagate is real. Not "pizzagate" as it was originally(Podesta/Clinton/CometPP), but people do fuck kids, and we exposed them by posting Franklin scandal info-graphics and triangular shaped spirals!

No is right. Only newfags do this shit. We all know. It's okay we were all newfags at some point, just stop making these shitty fucking threads in a vain attempt to convince everyone you aren't.

WOAH LOOK AT THIS BASED COMMENTATOR HES SO INSIGHTFUL

BASED

ARE YOU A MEME WAR VETERAN TOO? 66TH PEPE AIRBORNE HERE!

ITT: Shareblue

Shalom brother. We at r/thedonald stand with Israel.

WOW DUDE BASED PEPE (((AYN RAND))) NOW 200% PRO WHITE RACE! PRAISE THE DONALD! YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS JEWISH MIKE ENOCK! BASED JEWS ROCK!

Can someone fashwave this for me? Please put on a black Sun background, a VCR "rewind" layer, and do that one effect with the lines and the pastels. I'm going to print it out and plaster it all over my Jr. high.
The '80s were so based.

Thanks for the (You). Have a (You).

Women are our greatest ally in this struggle!

Just doxed the Antifa dude that eats my yogurt at work. You know what to do.

I listen to my Mom's old Nirvana records. She said my dad liked them, so they are red-pilled like that character in that sci-fi movie made by those transvestite brothers.

Nearly everyone in this thread is acting like a complete newfag and in your quest to reject reddit you've become just as bad as them.

David Brock isn't a has been with no funding or following and Shareblue has an army that trolls Sup Forums, post election.

Fuck off, (((shill))).

A frog cartoon, that evolved into a frog cartoon/Egyptian deity, that we spend a shitload of energy on, wills it. As determined by the significant digits that some poster will get, randomly.

This thread holds truths, that the Jews don't want the masses knowing.
THAT is the reason BBC threads and other bait threads are being made, as we speak. Don't let them slide this.
BUMP!

I work for The NASA, and we are storing all your data. Triiips and I show proof.

Also, I coined the term /nupol/.
I really did.

I also coined the lessor used term r/efuge. Same thing, really.

Am I the only one that realises that literally any mention of 'kek' is pure Reddit faggotry and has been since the start?

I hate how it's just been accepted

>r/efuge
r/efugee, that is.

Also, what japanimation character will you never dress as when you never square off with Antifa?

Kys

I like the classic "kekekekek." And I roll on occasion. I've made a few Pepes in my time. It's fun sometimes.
Cracks me up when I see people use "kek" as an insult. Like, "you kek!" Mistaking it for cuck.

All the frog stuff doesn't bother me. "Entertain the brutes."

Kek as a replacement for lol is fine

WE ARE SUMMONING LE CHAOS GOD, WOAH WHAT TIMELIME IS THIS, WOW A FROG WAS NEXT TO SOME KIND OF EVENT MEME MAGIC XD is cancer

The election was both the best and worst thing to happen to Sup Forums. I want comfy Zimmerman trial times back

kek, you're just a shill for Hillary. Get over it, we won you degenerate liberal scum.

By far, the worst thing happening here is the paranoia. This belief that everyone is a shill, Shareblue/CTR, CIA, a Jew, or all of the aforementioned.
The second worse thing happening here is the homonym abuse. Too/two/to, Their/there, and such.

It's hilarious watching you pussy nazis cry because your autism club is normie central.

Hitler would kill himself again if he knew his following consisted of cry baby fat asses who jerk off to traps and cry about white women fucking niggers.

I hope normies continue their gentrification of Sup Forums. Funny watching you cumskins cling to your safe space. Kys.

sage shareblue thread right here

I totally agree, but I'm looking at a frog stash box sitting in front of my monitor, as we speak. To me, the frog is the least of our worries. Lack of direction/enforcement of "codes" has made the place irredeemable. I hate it here, but 8 is too slow and I can't remember my ZH password. IRL conversations always end in arrests... Looks like I'm stuck here
youtube.com/watch?v=BCHSNuLTNZI
And /nufags/ have shit taste in music. So shit, they never post it

If I self check 'em, an angels burns its wings

I can't even tell if pol is acting or being serious.

checked, 2/3 Satan

Antifa has cartoonish like powers and the size of the SA brownshirts in 1934.

I call myself conservative, but have no understanding of what that really means. I love laws that appear to imprison only my enemies. I love the state, cyclically, depending on if it has an (R) or a (D) behind it. I also think German nationalism somehow runs parallel to The New American Neocon/Neolib Century. I'm in my early 20s.

OMG IM SO GAY BUT I LOVE TRUMP LOL

Oh, and I partake in the shaming of small and big "L" libertarians, because I think fascism(merging of corporations and state) will work out fine, for me. Libertarians hate walls, but love them, when they block muh property, and like limited government, defying the NEW AND IMPROVED administration.

New thread lads.

I think this guy is a fag and a (((shill))) fucking libtard fag limey fag niggerjew jewarab:
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

nice

we need more LEGAL immigration

Not all black people are niggers, guys