Though i m a muslim and this is a muslim hate board , i would say i m deeply envious of the "white people"/ europeans...

Though i m a muslim and this is a muslim hate board , i would say i m deeply envious of the "white people"/ europeans,americans etc etc

You people were not the smartest, not the strongest , not most battle hardened and niether civilised ( talking about pre renissance europe) but yet you managed to do what no one could do

Every race has its strengths , like niggers being atheletically strong , asians being witty etc etc ,what made whites domimate the entire world ?? What made them drag humanity in a positiin where morals are no more what they used to be ??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aga_Khan_IV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OHigqq_XOfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mostly through fart jokes and stuff

But we were the smartest, strongest, most battle-hardened, and most civilized, that's why we won.

this

Whites do not have a particular predominant feature, we are a sum, and above average compared to all the races in each domain.

The only weakness we have is remorse and compassion.

Niggers are not stronger than whites only American ones because only the strongest survived
What's the sandniggers strength then? Childrape?

Paki grow a fucking spine.

And humility apparently.

>asians being witty
what?

humility gets mistaken for weakness too easily

Your only weakness was your remorselessness and a lack of compassion which ultimately evolved to a deserved feeling of guilt. But the left just couldn't stop pushing and pushing, could they?

Blacks are not the strongest. They might be the fastest if you look at the Olympics and other shit. Strongest would be eastern Europeans with sausage fingers. Look at all the heavy lifter competitions. Other then that Europe dominated from a good mix of reason and brutal determination.

Weve lost that now to indulgence. And hopefully we pull up before sinking everything.

No I changed my mind, your weakness is a feeling of superiority and an inclination to interfere due to your perceived superiority. See: British corporate rape of India out of a desire to bring a "superior culture" to a "backward people"

We got lucky to wander aimlessly into the largest contiguous east west land mass on earth which in turn allowed us to develop mass agriculture freeing large numbers of us to pursue technological advancement and warfare in addition. This is literally the only reading. We got lucky.

balance dumbass

Your prophet raped children and was reportedly always covered in semen.

>muh athletic blacks
>muh high IQ asians
>muh jack of all trade whites

Can we end these memes? Because they are fucking stupid. Its always just turns into agreeing that whites have no abilities, when the fact is that whites is superior in every way, where high athleticism and high intelligence is combined. But in the end it doesn't even matter, whites are 7% of the worlds population, can't all these non-whites please just leave us alone. Stop moving to our countries and spreading your bad blood and societal ills into our otherwise perfectly fine countries.

Plus black being more athletic makes them dumb and violent, the culture they develop are centered around these elements. Asians being witty makes them uncreative, boring,antisocial, unable to establish sane and attainable social constructs. Although we are not that different from arabs we are both stuck in a cultural hell loop, one being radical islam and the other being liberalism

This, pic related.
Furthermore it doesn't matter if you're Muslim Jew Christian or whatever. Once Illuminated people of all races/confession will work for one goal. Check this :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aga_Khan_IV

Do you know why? White people were created in gods image. Whether god is some dude in the sky or a computer programmer, the white man is the main character of this experience we call life. I have a theory that blacks and other minorities aren't even conscious beings, just cogs in the machine of nature like trees, deer, lions, water, etc. White people are the human race.

>wanders off to a place where you have to spend half a year just gathering and creating resources to not freeze to death in the other half a year
>lucky

i do love being white tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OHigqq_XOfg

because we hate everyone

White people cooperate with each other, without betrayal or fighting, better than anyone else. It's part of our cold-weather adaptation. Those who did not store food for the winter died. Those who couldn't get along with the other people huddled together for warmth in a cave were made to leave the cave, and they died. Plus our lighter colored eyes act as a second set of eyebrows, making our faces transmit more information nonverbally than someone with dark brown eyes. Look into involuntary pupillary response to learn more.

Evolution gave us our strengths. Deal with it.

Hold your horses with that theory

Fuck muslims, go die

No wonder you need the us to stop killing each other. Napoleon was a barbaric tyrant

We shared either a Religion, and we shared a smiliar culture.

That's why we prospered. While other nations and their neighbours had completely different lives and opinions, we, here in Europe, had similar values.

Therefore it wasn't hard for us to share everything and get quite the jumpstart on the rest of the world.

Let's also not forget that whites truly are the beat of all world's.

We aren't too aggressive, we are just the right balance of all things.
Whites really are the best race. All others are shit.

Anybody have the original file?

Try again.

Don't ever post this meme book again. Diamond has no expertise on anything he talks about.

Because our god is the real god.
Your god's a phoney baloney cracker jack box.

>he fell for the nigger is stronk,chink is smaert meme

Define god? Because to me there is no god. Imma make it simple for you.
Science or religion! Choose, can't both

Hereditary martial culture. The Europe that conquered the world was led by a land-owner military class. While this existed in other cultures, Europe surpassed them all in depth of organization and brutal reinforcement of the culture of war.

Inb4 samurai. Kys weeb, samurai only fought a few real wars, European families were sending every make to war for generations.

not battle hardened?
you are a clueless moron. Whites have been engaged in tribal warfare for forever, but then we developed mechanisms of civilisation so that we could get on with shit and go to the moon.
whites are strong, fierce, tribal, intelligent and also willing to submit to the greater good (not some mythical sky father, but rather each other)
fuck off

You can actually. The guy that came up with the big bang theory was a priest working at a Vatican observatory

Fuck off algerian shit skin

Look what you did to /ourgirl/, nazi moustache? Heck yea

>what made whites domimate the entire world ?? What made them drag humanity in a positiin where morals are no more what they used to be ??

Autism.

We had Tesla, Newton etc.

While every normie was doing normie things, these beautiful retards went "But what if I think this instead?".

Whites have benefited from autism for so long. Only recently have we tried to harvest and weaponize pure autism energy.

Literally blessed by Jesus Christ, while Muslims and various heathens are cursed.

Also, whites always win the worlds strongest man competition. Blacks arent the most athletic... they cant even swim.

You should come back to the fold and accept that Jesus Christ is the son of God.

spbp

While youre mostly correct id add we can manage, delegate, and adapt

>Define god? Because to me there is no god.
And that's why you're a 3rd world country and not #1 like the anglosphere.

Most nestorians were killed off by timur.

>Paraguayan intellectual

1: Mediterranean trade
2: the European plain and "oceanic" climate proved to be very good for grain production from around the 8th century onwards

prior to this there were only 2 other places in the world with such a large dense population, the indo gangetic plain and the north China plain, now Europe joined the club, populations grew, they started crusading, building cathedrals etcetera...

The 15th century was the turning point, a plethora of innovations like the printing press, gunpowder, ships and new methods of producing steel meant that being just a few decades ahead of another civilization gave you an enormous advantage militarily. At this point Europe had a little edge but that was all that was needed to begin a positive reinforcement loop and further accelerate progress.

Ottomans and other noneuropeans also exposed to this revolution had similar success

Ecks dee my friend. I'm actually white but I won't waste my time in religion. And Christianity is not made for whites, that's ridiculous.

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

We were just pretty good at everything, while everyone else was shitty at most things and really good at a few. We're like the human race in D&D, you can be any class, but you don't get to start with any bonuses.

it's almost as if this sand nigger is just jealous that we created the best civilization known to man, and he's still back home fucking goats praising his pedo prophet muhammed

Worst copypasta

kek'd

So you think Jews are taking our religion away with science? So we loose sense of individualism, since Christianity is for whites? Inherently loosing faith in white race?

Why not ram a truck into a crowd or blow yourself up about it, then?

>not the smartest
Not compared to to Asians and Jews maybe, but we're definitely smarter than you, and we're the most innovative.

>not the strongest
That's subjective.

> not most battle hardened and niether civilised
Now that's just pants-on-head retarded. We conquered most of the world through bloodshed, then dragged it kicking and screaming into the modern age.

We would be colonizing other world's by now if it weren't for you shitskins and your barbaric religion destroying whole libraries of knowledge (Alexandria) that took thousands of years for humans to learn all over again. Seriously, go fuck yourself.