Explain this

Explain this
Amerifags.

Big pharma and US control/protection of Afghan poppy fields.

Its a huge unseen problem.

56%

NIGGERS

>statistically 5% of Muricans posting here are high on morphine

yeeey..

I can't afford it

Dude this data is so wrong. Ukraine is way higher.

>all other countries in top five are 90-100 percent white

It only includes 2000-2012. Is this a more recent issue?

It's all the blacks and Chinese. They love their opium and heroin.

>1 post by this id
ya'll niggas posting in a bait thread.

That doesnt matter
Its still the individuals fault for taking the drug

Before morphine: see hipster, pain

After morphine: see nothing, no pain

fpbp

Not necessarily. Sometimes the patient is legally prescribed and gets hooked. Happens a lot.

HEROIN IS AWESOME. HEROIN IS COOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME, BUT IT'S HARD TO PASS STOOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME. HEROIN IS COOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME, BUT IT'S HARD TO PASS STOOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME. HEROIN IS COOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME, BUT IT'S HARD TO PASS STOOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME. HEROIN IS COOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME, BUT IT'S HARD TO PASS STOOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME. HEROIN IS COOL. HEROIN IS AWESOME, BUT IT'S HARD TO PASS STOOL.

Does "Land of the free" mean anything for you?

Still not justifiable.

I've taken prescribed opiate painkillers. I didn't then become a pillhead or heroin junkie.

that's false. the heartland/appalachia is getting ravaged by opiates.

>stub toe
>go to doctor
>he gives you a big ass bottle of oxycontin
>get addicted
>doctors get rich
>rinse repeat

feels good

He is probably refering to opiates like heroin and opium while the OP posted data about all opioids including those used inhospitals etc.

scots irish trailer park mixbreeds

the issue isn't you, it's everyone else who does get addicted

Feels fucking good. Oxy connect was dry today :/

why do you think the poppy fields were worth protecting you giant dickbag

Gotta get high to deal with how shit America is nowadays.

The Jews in the (((CIA))) are so desperate for drug money funding that they're even addicting Whites to heroin and pills.

Americans can't buy drugs thanks to Reagan so they pop pills instead

Doctors give out painkillers like candy here. I have all types of opiates that I've been prescribed. Took some vicodin last week for my migraine. I only use them when I'm in severe pain.

>be Europe
>be in pain
>here's your one ibuprofen pill, don't spend it all in one place now

what did you get them prescribed for

Muh freedom
Also what if the child consents ?

I like to take shots after I shoot up. Fuck your euro fags!

>he thinks niggers dont do heroin

Record Corrected

migraines.
They gave me vicodin for headaches too. Just like that.

Pain from a root canal.

no the reason they are getting us hooked on dope is to help with the demographic replacement

Europe is full of liars.

Niggers.

you'd need that shit to stay sane in america considering how their country is falling apart

Yeah and it's the complete opposite here. Most drugs that can be easily abused or are fairly addictive are only given out very reluctantly. I was suffering from migraine for years, went to several different docs, all they prescribed was paracetamol or ibuprofen which didn't help at all. Anything beyond that is pretty much seen as a last resort. They do prescribe the good stuff to old people though.

In America if you get a splinter, you can go to the hospital and tell them it's a 9/10 on the pain scale and they have to give you opiates.

It's crazy.

if it was a map of u.s. with each state it'd look more like europe map

If you tell them any minor injury or illness is a 9/10 on the pain scale they already know you're full of shit. Doctors aren't oblivious, they know who wants drugs and who needs them. The problem isn't over-prescribing. You'd be surprised how many patients they shoot down who ask for pain medication. They end up getting it elsewhere, but the hospitals aren't supplying it to anyone who thinks they're slick enough to persuade the docs

we are 45% non white

You can literally go to any doctor, say you sprained your ankle and you're in bad pain and they'll give you a prescription for opiates. It's that easy.

>Explain this

Wm. Burroughs correctly explained that heroin/opiates are the ultimate consumer product.

Not sure where you're living at, but unless you actually have a sprained ankle that the doc can evaluate and confirm, you aren't getting shit. You're another asshole seeking pain medication to them, probably the tenth of the day.

I don't man, doctors are always pushing painkillers on me. I have a cabinet full of them that I rarely use.

>conveniently leaving out Russia

because we're 40% nigger and mostly white trash

No, it doesn't happen a lot. In fact it's very rare.

>no data for UK

Scotland alone would eclipse America's users

>Afghan poppy fields.

How is that relevant?