MACRON ROTHSCHILD SLAVE

Emmanuel Macron is a Rothschild Agent. Thoughts ?
> southfront.org/emmanuel-macron-rothschilds-choice-for-president-of-france/
> reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/676hl8/emmanuel_macron_is_a_rothschild_agent/
pas

pastebin.com/QtM48q9j

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh look, it's this thread again...
Post something new faggit.

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house. President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

Eyes Wide Shut IRL:
Lynn Forester De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Alefantis

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

Macron -- an ex Rothschild banker and Merkel puppet--is leading a double-life and lying to the French people. Macron's marriage is a sham; he was reportedly in a long term relationship with Mattheu Gallet, CEO of Radio France; both of them were 'mentored' by the 'out and proud' Frederic Mitterand ex Culture Minister. Macron's marriage is a sham and also provides him with the millions he needs for his campaigns thanks to his wife's mega-wealth (from her family's chocolate business).

you and you're gay little thread suck

well mayne, we proved the Rothschild connection to Hilary, thats why she lost, lets do it again faggit

THIS LIST MADE HER LOSE, LOL
Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'
> youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

What a bunch of hideous freaks. They look like the Munsters.

You will never bang an incredibly wealthy yet distinctly average lady... why even live?

These two were also spotted at the party

HOW ABOUT I WILL AND YOU WILL TOO

Another terrorist attack on the peasants.

>Let them eat cake

W T F

WHY DOES NOBODY ON HERE CARE ?
WHY WOULD YOU FREELY GIVE FRANCE TO PEOPLE WHO FUNDED HILTER ??
ARE YOU ALL BLIND ???????'
FROG EATING COCK BOYS ????

????????

I think most people here would kill to be in his position.
It don't matter though, Marine will win

How can a Rothschild be this much of a loser? Your pretty much given the world at birth.

HE IS THE KEK MASTER

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
" What about your daughters? Would you want them to marry Jews?
"You try telling them what to do. My oldest daughter's boyfriend - she is 15 - is a Saudi. He is a great guy and if she will want to marry him, she can. If she brings home a black man and he is a good person, she will be able to marry him.
> read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094"

* i meant C U C K MASTER

The Jews have Jewed the Jews

MACRON WENT TO JESUIT SCHOOL,
HE IS A DOUBLE JEW AGENT: ROTHSCHILD + JESUIT .... W.T.F

>“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

That's quite a stretch there

IS THAT A STRECH TOO
ALSO LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE IN COMPARISON TO THE SATAN GRANDMA

Alefantis sounds more like elephant in French, but it's not a French name to begin with so it doesn't matter.

well RICHEST ROTHSCHILD lives in france,
DOES IT RING A BELL 4 U ????

*Tony Podesta, Jeff Koons and David Brock are Rothschild Agents