>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328
discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
thefederalist.com/2015/07/31/obama-appointee-blocks-more-video-releases-by-group-behind-planned-parenthood-sting/
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

Nothing is going to change in this country until we have a leader willing to call martial law and arrest these judges. This is unreal. They might as well block all powers of the president at this point.

fuck sake

Imagine being Donald Trump - having to be around the guy that successfully bred and fucked his dream woman. He must be suffering.

Seriously though, when do we just go amd start hanging everyone left of center in the streets?

You got bigger issues, goy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

>The Republican president's administration and two California governments that sued over the order disagreed about its scope.
>San Francisco and Santa Clara County argued that it threatened billions of dollars in federal funding.
>But an attorney for the Justice Department, Chad Readler, said at a recent court hearing that it applied to a limited set of grants.
>Readler said less than $1 million was at stake nationally and possibly no San Francisco funding.

Was Trump's threat really just going to pull $1m? Thought it'd have been a fuckton more than that.

drumpft at it again

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1794614328

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol to give remarks at and participate in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance. Later in the morning, the President will return to the White House. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin. The President will then have a meeting on tax reform. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator Bob Corker.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

10:55AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

11:35AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance

12:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs the U.S. Capitol en route to the White House

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin

2:15PM THE PRESIDENT has a meeting on tax reform

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator Bob Corker

***Briefing Schedule***

2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

2PM EST SPICING

OP continues to act like nothing happened today.

He's just saying it to get elected, right guys?

Jesus Christ America just gas these activist judges already

Meh , the wall really isn't that important anyways because he's already basically stopped all illegal immigration without any wall at all. He needs to quietly move away from it because right now it only hurts him via the controversy. He should promise that he'll try to get it done but not make it a shining example of his presidency.

Reminder to stop replying to shills. They're only here because people keep replying.

Sup Forums is currently being raided. These attackers are coming primarily from r/MarchAgainstTrump and our good old "friend" /leftypol/.
Here is a link to their Discord where they are coordinating the attack: discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865 (please note that their mods have locked any invites due to their fears of Sup Forums infiltrators).

Their goal is not only to get Sup Forums to dump Trump altogether, but they also want to subvert our board and turn it into another leftist circlejerk like /leftypol/ and SRS. You may have noticed a bunch of new threads shilling for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 (Tulsi is a pro amnesty Democratic canidate) and posts calling Trump a kike neocon puppet for ordering his one-off missile strike in Syria. Those are their threads. Don't beleive what they post, don't reply to their threads, and report the shit out of them if they violate a rule.

Now onto their tactics. Their tactics are very simple and make it very easy to spot these invaders. They will come swarming into every pro-Trump thread and spam anti-Trump memes. They also like to call anybody who doesn't hate Trump a "r/T_D shill" or Cadre shill. Cadre is a fake shill organization that the r/MAT invaders use to try and deflect criticism of their raid. Be wary of anybody claiming to be a so-called Sup Forums oldfag who spams anti Trump memes and shills for the pro immigration Tulsi Gabbard.

>Guys, the press has been constantly wrong over the past few years
>Suddenly, they're right about everything!
>Now I trust WaPo and NYT and CNN!

THE
WALL
WILL
BE
FUNDED

you're still here? holy fuck

The wall will be built in 2021, I promise his time.

He won't appeal it either, just as he hasn't appealed the open borders 9th circ decision even though he has his man in the hot seat.

Checked and awood!

What kind of chess move is this?

George Soros Backed Jared Kushner Venture Cadre With $250 Million

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

>shills keep spamming the same tired shareblue talking points
He wants to build the wall, just be patient.

literally unironcially I'm done supporting Trump

He's pretty much doing everything we didn't want him to do

This angers the shill.

>WaPo

Defense against these leftist subverters is also incredibly easy. Do these actions if you want to see the lefties squirm:
1. Post screenshots of their Discord. These screenshots have been floating around on Sup Forums for days now and they're easy to find. Posting them in a thread with shills will trigger them to no end. Watch them bumrush your post with free (you)s as they desperately try their shitty attempts at damage control.
2. Be as offensive as humanly possible. Leaked Discord screenshots have shown us that while they may be LARPing as Sup Forumsacks, these lesfties are still just as offended by the content of this board as any other SJW from Reddit. Feel free to call them niggers, kikes, trannies and every slur under the sun. Post anti-nigger pics and infographics and don't forget the PooPoo PeePee pepes! You can find the best PooPoo Pepes at pepebooru if you don't already have a folder.
3. Just shitpost and troll them to death. No further explanation needed!

Watch youselves out there and don't let these leftist shills fool you. They aren't and they never will be true Sup Forumsacks and they will NEVER subvert Sup Forums! This concludes my PSA.

something something promises never broken

You can keep the white house, Trump.

Jeb got the Marlins.

thefederalist.com/2015/07/31/obama-appointee-blocks-more-video-releases-by-group-behind-planned-parenthood-sting/

This the same judge?

OY GEVALT THE BIEUTIFAH 6 MILJAHN BABIES

Huh? I've been here all day and posted dozens of times on the matter. I have talked about it ad nauseam. I will go fetch a very quick pasta I made for you.

I really hope this shows Sup Forums once and for all there is no choice in jewocracy.

You should filter the images they use.

>finally overcome fear of change, download 4cx, start filtering shills
>filter 4 IDs, hides 1/3 of total posts

fml senpai

remember what the rabbi said,

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

if it happened they deserved it.

OH SHIT
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
WTF I'M A CRUZ MISSILE NOW

As briefing for those who might not know:

Trump is seeking funding mechanisms for wall construction. Border crossings are already down 61% up to recent dates and in the year 2017 there is expected to be 2 million deportation conducted by the US government, as opposed to 450,000 deportations in 2016 under Obama (which included many border turnarounds rather than arrests of resident illegal aliens already in the US).

These numbers combined with self-deportations mean that the illegal alien community is decreasing. In addition, Trump is conducting an H1B visa crackdown to raise wages and employment in the tech industry and a refugee crackdown to remove overstayed refugee communities like Somalians and Haitians in the US.

There is expected to be an announcement on the matter this week, on top of the tax bill announcement on Wednesday. Dems are threatening a shutdown if wall funding is included in a bill this week. Trump may well seek to get the budget appropriation for the wall in the early fall instead if opposition seems to fierce from a combined Dem and fiscal conservative front. If this occurs we will be shilled with the wall is never happening statements but this is really a sophomoric attempt to demoralize coming into special elections and 2018 primaries to make the DNC seems stronger.

The political cost of not allowing the wall to be funded during the entire Trump administration is too high for the RNC. The wall will be funded. When? Hopefully this summer, possibly this fall. In any event the wall will be funded.

I don't come here much. Is this place basically burger/pol/?

Oh I do.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Yes

> we
Of course (((you))) are scared, he's slowly destroying you life, day after day (^:

>*audible autistic screeching*

click the arrow fellas.

yes

Please make this guy SCOTUS already if he pulls through.

SQUEEZED
HAHAHAHAHAHA

We really need a goddamn dictatorship already

nu-pol, or kike-pol, or cult-pol.. or a mixture of all three

Sure thing faggot.
gb2reddit

Small term gain for long term losses. This is the story of the Democrats.

/ptg/ is now on suicide watch

Pro-Trump burger/pol/

Ignore the current Jew-themed shill raid that is taking place.

WARNING SHILLS ARE HERE

How do you do goyi- I mean fellow Sup Forums oldfags? Drump- Uh.. Trump totally sold out and we need to disavow him! Anybody who likes Drumpf is clearly a reddit shill according to my totally-not-manufactured narrative.

Vote for pro amnesty anti gun Tulsi Gabbard in 2020, goy- I mean true Sup Forumsacks!

Sort of.

Now let's see if the tooth paste has a proxy.

Yeah, that is how it goes in the filter zone.

Some times last year 90% of the thread would disappear because dumbasses were taking the bait all the time.

Yes, what did you wish to know about these threads? Ask away.

>gb2reddit

Yes it's "reddit" to be mad that a politician said one thing and betrayed his voters

Stop projecting your losing onto us. Hillary wasn't that long ago faggot.

Ya lets just keep kicking the ball down the road. Next thing you know itll be 2023 and there will be no wall

i don't want to see a precedent set of ignoring federal rulings, but this shit needs to fucking stop. ignore these traitor faggots and get to work.

>San Francisco judge
Why am I not surprised.

He did get banned?

Well, their dedication is rather impressive.

He's gone now?

nice pasta

Except Trump never backed down from any of his promises retard.

Can someone rationally and clearly explain to me why Ivanka, who has no political ambitions or prior experience or even knowledge in politics, has her own goddamn office in the White House, whispering policy decisions in the President's ear with her rat husband, who's agenda, by the way, is completely opposite of Trump's, instead of, say, Don Jr, who is very politically ambitious and is knowledgeable in various subjects relating to politics?

YA HAFTA
*lets in terrorists*
SPEN DA MUNEY
*gives constitutional protections to all worldwide*
ON DA SHTETLING
*legalize murder of all whites*
OF DA ILLEGALS
*legitimizes shitlib coup*
ITS. DA. LAW.
*gets crushed by mountain of talmud*

how the fuck do you manage to post this first in every fucking thread

Of course he did.
gb2reddit

'limit cooperation' how about blatantly defying federal law you pieces of garbage.

F5 the page, he's gone.

Trump next week will grant all 30 million illegals amnesty and declare Judaism the state religion

We get these in brit/pol/, only they're Celts and Pakis.

Cyberlife is just like meatlife.

What did you think about my pasta, lad?
I fetched it just for you.

I specifically said I am unhappy about the matter but there are political realities. I don't know really what to tell you.

Checked. But please stop replying to these SPencerfags/MATniggers. Download the 4chanX browser extension and filter them out to starve them of (you)s.

Greater Israel wouldn't even work because there's not enough Jews to occupy that much land.

Maybe you should try. I've heard roaches have a good reaction time.

>Except Trump never backed down from any of his promises retard.

Jeb is unfortunately not a winner

what's the purpose of Executive Order if any judge can just block it?

>What did you think about my pasta, lad?

Which one is yours again?

Because Jews. Your cult leaders at /ptg/ and t_d lied to you. The problem is Jewry. It's really as simple as that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Judaical Review was a mistake

why wouldn't they appeal this?

Normally this wouldn't happen but we have activist judges so it's all messed up.