NAZIS BTFO

The critics have spoken: Bill Nye Saves the World is a quality show. The only people who have a problem with it are anti-science Drumpftards.

>(((Critics)))

10/10 it is ok - CNN

Left-leaning critics enjoyed a masturbatory show that mocks people on the other side. Big surprise!

>audience score
that's more like it

If you base your opinions with Rotten Tomatoes I hope The iron Sheik breakes your back,fucks your ass and makes you humble

t782206

if only half the people who watched it enjoyed it, why would it get and 86% rating? Bill Nye logic?

Yeah, but 50% approve of it.

Gamergate all ova again!

funniest thing ive seen in a long time
10/10

>The (((critics))) have spoken

It wasn't all bad. The nutrition episode was breddy gud.

look how fucking triggered they are. there are like 10 threads about it.

i can't fucking stand the right, this board is giving me cancer, it makes me want to join islam just so i can fucking allahu akbar them

Dumb rednecks don't understand, only city people understand post-logic science.

So other than promoting transexual gay sex and massive degeneracy was there more to this show? How exactly is he saving the world?

promoting degeneracy helps to breed out white people

Get off this board, there's already enough larpers here

Anti-((((science))))

Fixed it for you

kill yourself
stop fucking pretending like it doesn't count because it doesn't agree with your retarded world view.

Stop fucking pretending that it counts because its retarded as shit and just panders to the left, no matter how you look at it you are either male or female or in some cases there really are males/females with hormone problems but saying that you can just be whatever the fuck you want, you invent a word we make a gender out of it is retarded.

where was his evidence literally anywhere in this "scientific" show

How's the diabetes going, John?

Yeah cause science has already shown there's ONLY TWO GENDERS. Not a world view just cold hard scientific fact. The fact that (((("scientists"))))) are starting to change REAL science to pander to the left shows we have a huge problem.

Holy shit only 86%? If they had replaced Bill Nye with a transgendered nigger I bet it would have a 97-100% easy.

>super
>smart

50% of people are still regressives, this meme war isn't over yet