Red pilled place to move?

Currently in San Diego and losing my mind dealing with retarded goyim and chimpouts. I want to move somewhere where I can own a nice plot of land, raise animals, shoot guns, but still not be too far away from a nice town with a starbucks. It's got to be pretty, and preferably cheap. What are some Sup Forums approved locations?
>pic related, it's what I never want to see again

Saudi Arabia.

Auschwitz

I would have said Kentucky, but then I saw the Starbucks comment, so, the oven

Aleppo

The point was that I didn't want to be too isolated from a moderately sized town, I used starbucks as an example of staple amenities I'd like to be in reach
>fug off

Paducah is a great Western Kentucky town. Small enough to own a big plot of land and still big enough to shop. We have a mall, albeit not that big but still gives an idea. Got plenty of big events throughout the year too, the Quilt Festival is going on now which is a huge boom to businesses.

Thank you man, I'll look into it

That does not seem right for El Paso County, Texas. I'm originally from there and it's pure spics

>quilt festival

Just move to the southeast. Mostly right winged if you stay out of the large cities. Lots of land. Cost of living is a lot less here too.

No problem, I'm sure you don't mean literally but it's beautiful right now and there's a nature reservation about 30 minutes from me called Land between the Lakes that has a couple lake sides and a great hiking spot. Great for social events to o

I would say Texas but we have too many fleeing here from Kommiefornia already, so go somewhere else before we have to build a another fuckin wall.

Tennessee, of course. East TN to be specific.

>own a nice plot of land, raise animals, shoot guns, but still not be too far away from a nice town with a starbucks. It's got to be pretty, and preferably cheap. What are some Sup Forums approved locations?

Are you retarded? This is what North Cali is for. I absolutely believe that someone from SoCal is dumb enough to not know this. Just trust me, it's great up here.

I'm not saying I have an interest but people all over the world come for this event. Businesses like restaurants and hotels can go as high as quadrupling that week.

user, the South West has cheap land (look at Nevada, its pennies on the dollar)

Northwest of Sweden, like Lappland north, is chill. Cold scares nogs away, and people are cool about guns and you can basically go around anywhere with a knife open on your belt.

Also the best moonshine you can get.

But beware of local dialect, short, straight to the point and can be spoken without words.

>Quilt Festival
I would go to this. It sounds so comfy.

North Louisiana, and don't think twice.

Still better than a rap "music" festival or an African "heritage" festival.

this.

I confess I'd like to go to the Quilt Museum in the very least, but there's so many old people there it can get a bit much for anyone.

THEY SAY THAT MY VIBE IS TOO DARK MY EYES ARE TOO HARSH

I'm in NorCal as well. Great place. Beautiful landscape, but expensive to live compared to a place like rural southeast, midwest

Central California man. Don't even have to go that far

pretty sure that is a joke.
fuck living in any part of California.
do you realize how hard it is for an American to move to Sweden?
Cajun country is better
how red pilled are you? if you are a protestant than move to the South. if you aren't than maybe the southwest

Missouri but you taste in coffee sucks.

>starbucks
You will continue to fail with that being on your list of "desires".

You lose the whole "cuckbucks" from your life, and I guarantee you will find many great places to live.

Protip: If you see a starbucks, there is no doubt stupid goy and potential noggings.

why do you need a starbucks?

Belgrade MT. It's close to Bozeman but cheaper. Has everything you're looking for.

Do not fuck this up for yourself, OP. Move to north Louisiana. All the culture of Louisiana with more of the calm, Deep South hospitality and less of the crowding and chimpouts as seen further south. Up here the segregation is natural and both sides understand the reality of the situation. Very little racial tension, save the deepest of hoods which you will never see.

Rural Oregon or Washington

Buy some land outside of Shreveport or Monroe. For cheaper than any state other than Mississippi you can own enough land to have some of, if not the very best, hunting in the country. Plus you will be on I20 so travel is easy. Wouldn't you like to drive 10 minutes home from work and take a four wheeler to the edge of your property and relax and wait for a deer while your wife tends the garden?

Oklahoma, outside of OKC and Tulsa.

>Meers fault
I dunno about that, but they used to make a good burger there back in the day.

>South Texas
>91-99% white
Hell no.

Outside Murray, Kentucky. You have an amazing lake system, almost 100% whites and beautiful countryside.

The Pacific Northwest. Or Idaho or Montana.

At least it's mostly white, so there is hope, and the rural areas are very right wing.

Guthrie might be your place. Country living, cheap land, right next to a top US suburb and not too far from OKC. Also the economy is stable thanks to oil and gas, OK was least affected by 2008 recession

Oakdale California, shit gun laws but cops don't care.