Apparently I have a jewish last name but I'm not jewish

I have a common German last name but apparently on this board people think it's a jew name, but I am not jewish at all. How do you tell the difference between a jew name and a German name?

You type it into google translate yiddish to english

it translates to the same thing in yiddish or German

What is it? There is no difference the Jews were forced to take on German names in exchange for emancipation.

Youre a kike buddy :)

tell us the name then we will decide how much of a jew you are.

Edelmann

It cant be...

If you have a name that ends with "stein", the main difference is that while germans will pronounce is correctly, jewish people will someone fuck it up and pronounce it "stien" or "steen"

Literally just means "noble man."

You're fine dude.

>Edelman was born in Redwood City, California, the son of Angela (née Gole) and Frank Edelman, and brother to Alex Ward, a small businessman.[1][2][3] According to the Patriots’ media office, Julian was raised as a Christian and his ancestry includes Greek, English, Scottish, Irish, Ashkenazi Jewish, and German.[4] His father is part Jewish but his mother is not.[5][6] During an NFL Network interview in December 2013, Edelman stated that he identifies as Jewish and that he celebrates Hanukkah, and he wore an Israeli-American flag pin on his hat during the November 2014 Denver Broncos game at Gillette Stadium.[7][8]

Some kikes adopted german last names.
Even the surname Rothschild wasn't originally jewish.

Only the bergs, steins, or surnames with precious metals are almost 100% jewish

The ovens will not spare you.

That's cool but I'm not of noble birth so that's weird.

my name isn't spelled edelman but Edelmann with 2 n's

but im not a jew

Im just showing that Jews did take your name at one point. Jew

Not all of them just a lot. Brandenburg and Lichtenstein and German.

It's nothing. Look how many people in Germany have that name.

Probably just German. Precious metals and gemstones indicate Jewish. -berg is common for Baltic Germans and Swedes.

You can fool those goys, but you won't fool me.

How can you be so certain that you are not Jewish?

That's a relief. I was raised as a catholic and my father is all about his German heritage and how "the Germans are the master race" so hearing the people on this board say that my name is a jew name didn't make sense.

jews have a jew sense and they all know im not a jew

i wasn't raised as a jew. Ive never taken a DNA test so i dont actually know if i have jew DNA but I don't think I do