US to launch ICBM Minuteman tomorrow

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missile-test-launch-vandenberg-20170425-story.html

The Minuteman III missile test launch will occur between 12:01 and 6:01 a.m. from the north end of the base near Lompoc, according to Vandenberg’s 30th Space Wing.

They're really trying Kim aren't they?
> Look at us launch ICBMs and surround you
> I dare you to do something FUCK NIGGA !

Thug Life !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuK3e6GeZnU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/washington-dc-area-hold-massive-drill-preparation-complex-coordinated-terror-attack-
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/us-military-begins-moving-thaad-anti-missile-system-south-korea-deployment-site
youtu.be/S-V6MZlyCqE
youtube.com/watch?v=sCAeshFGQIs
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/AP_634471830916.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Minuteman III

Ahaha, to do what? To test if the rusted out 50 year old piece of shit still functions?

American military is really a joke, at least 20 years behind the rest of the world.

Trump saw that most of the missiles were really old so hes gonna launch them all so they have to buy more.

nice bait sorry we took all your scientists after we bombed the masculinity out of your Country

US doesn't have anything newer. The US missile tech is practically stone age.

There was the newer Peacekeeper but they were removed and deactivated in 2005.
The Minuteman III works fine. Much better than Germany's ICBMs...oh wait.

You just had this exact thread with a different OP picture.

Your broomsticks are much better, huh?

I'm guessing to taunt lil' Kim....
> USA to North Korea : If you launch an ICBM, were going to kick your face in.
> USA : Launches ICBM

youtube.com/watch?v=vuK3e6GeZnU

Thug Life 101

>The Minuteman III works fine
It's actually at par with the ICBM North Korea is testing.
It will get shot down even by the Russian S300 easily.

>.oh wait.
Germany has all the tech, we could get nukes in a week. At least we have a real space program and don't have to pay Russia for the space rides.

>Germany has all the tech, we could get nukes in a week.
are you underage?
what are you doing on Sup Forums

roll for deep fried radioactive burger mutants

>It's actually at par with the ICBM North Korea is testing.

Come again?

god damn I'm so glad I bought defence contractor stocks a few years ago

Germany runs nuclear reactors, we are enriching Uranium on regular basis. Putting 2 chunks enriched uranium into a bomb and strapping it to an orbital carries is literally 1 week's work.

Bait or no, all our misses from the 50's and 60's can easily last 200 years because we fucking built them to last
Something nobody does anymore

>the rest of the world.

whatcho talkin bout, Hans Abudhabi Omar Heifenshartsin

why the fuck USA can launch ICBMs but other countries cannot ?

He's a left over communist cum stain from east germany, give him a break.

Literally every country producing it's own missiles, long or short range, AA or SA, is 20 years ahead of US.

^user smoking some bammer ass weed he bought from a refugee

Pointing out you nigger-infested, kike-ran country is an empty impotent bubble makes me a communist?
lol, ok.

The US still has a space program. NASA is still launching unmanned missions and working on the Orion system to launch Astronauts.

It's testing a unit out of the existing arsenal and is not making threats to wipe another country off the map.

Because we haven't expressed our opinion of nuking country X off the face of the earth

>The US still has a space program.
Until you start building your own rockets again, not really.

because nobody is threatening you with "liberating" your country.

>They're really trying Kim aren't they?

Yeah, I like it.

Because, fuck you. That's why. Do something bitch!

The US does build its rockets. It's only using Soyuz for manned missions until Orion is ready. Other missions for launching satellites are using American built launch vehicles.

I live right next to the AFB and they do ICBM tests all the time. I think its a mere coincidence.

Commercial satellite launches aren't ICBMs. Although they have in the past, I'm very certain they don't do it 'all the time' whatever that means and it's very clear there is no 'coincidence' about the one being launched tomorrow.

air force is always doing missle research. they probably have new missles that have never been mass produced/brought into service

Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/washington-dc-area-hold-massive-drill-preparation-complex-coordinated-terror-attack-

Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

Top Trump administration officials will hold a rare briefing on Wednesday at the White House for the entire U.S. Senate on the situation in North Korea.

All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/us-military-begins-moving-thaad-anti-missile-system-south-korea-deployment-site

THAAD being moved into place in south korea

your the one smoking crack if you seriously think this isnt within germanys capabilities.

it can't be stopped, it hasn't even begun.

youtu.be/S-V6MZlyCqE
well 2,000+ of these kind of makes up for it.

Quick, you should import more of those highly skilled 3rd world shitskin niggers to build you some missles Germany. I looks like you can pay them in white women, and by letting them fuck your sons at the public pool.

faggot.kys

>germany calling another country infested

top kek

top kek

ever hear of Trident?

While they have done ICBM tests in the past, they normally cut it off relatively short ...

> Minuteman III has a range of 13,000km, or around 8,000mi.

> Distance from Vandenberg AFB in Lompoc, California to Pyongyang, NK, is about 5,800mi...

I wonder how long they'll let this one ride out to sea and towards North Korea this time ;)

As opposed to condoms with oranges in them or whatever your third world country has, Hans?

The will be in the summer, at BGU

I don't think they have oranges in germany

Tomorrow is Gotham Shield test to to see simulate New Jersey getting nuked. Only problem is how would a Nork nuke get that far into the US?

I just want a happening. Still hope for September 23

Yeah and they probably banned condoms after the influx of sand nigs, my b. Schnitzel is probably the only tech Germany has at this point.

Perhaps they need to recharge the earth's firmament dome which is used for communications. Satellites may be a hoax? youtube.com/watch?v=sCAeshFGQIs

Because when the French do it causes UFO sightings in Spain.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/

Grand Finale Dive #1 :
0:10:41:00 and counting

It will be when it will be.

Calm, I prefer that USA is bombing more than any other country

Que los americanos hagan el trabajo user

Maybe a cover up attack by our own Gov, the Norks may have submarines off our coast, or they're literally just running drills and nothing else. We just have to wait and see.

hahahahahahahah

t.
retard commie fascist dumb cunt

Hi, have you ever heard of America?

It's pretty good B)

They can either carry 8 or 14 individual warheads, depending on treaty.

will the Death star be operational tomorrow?

this

The fuck? Is this the September 23 face in the sky thing? Also we can look forward to the Aug 21 eclipse over Bowling Green.

>Putting 2 chunks enriched uranium into a bomb

That's get ya one dirty and very low yielding nuke.

I hope they do it at night.

They launched a trident I think last year from San Diego at night, i could see it from 200 miles away.

Looked spooky as hell. Imagine if a whole arsenal of those things shot off. It would be a really pretty apocalypse

I always wondered what it would look like. Was it bright? Just something tearing through the sky with a white line behind it?

>US missile tech is practically stone age

nope. Our missile tech started in the nazi age and progressed from there.

theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/AP_634471830916.jpg

Search trident test California in images

We had drones in WW2. I wonder, you always hear people say our military has secret advanced tech a decade or two above everyone else. Do we? If we do the chinese are probably stealing all of our secrets anyways

Watching a rocket launch out of the atmosphere is awesome, ICBM or otherwise. It's depends on the atmospheric conditions really. If it's a crystal clear sky it will look like a white light shooting up through the sky with a small illuminated trail of smoke behind it. If it's a thicker atmosphere, it will have a glow around it. If you're in the Eastern countries, you might get lucky and have a second stage fuck up creating a giant spiral sending tin foil autists into a frenzy about dimensional portals opening up.

That is Saturn's pole region.
Nasa's Cassini will conducting Dive #1 of its Grand Finale Dive series tomorrow (April 26th) in approximately 10 hours. Live tracker :
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/

Yes, an unfolding numeric sequence is on the near horizon.

Checked and ????

>implying we aren't giving them shitty info so they get set back

Of course they are. The thing is, the real advanced stuff is black budget and in the dark. Anything you see in the wild is legitimately "old" tech and even if it's more advanced than anything else out in the wild, it's not the bleeding edge.

At any given time there's probably dozens of aircraft and systems that could be mass produced in relatively short order if there was a legitimate need for it to turn the tide of war.

The F-22 is old now. China and Russia are just now able to "clone" it with their own comparable generation of aircraft. The F-35 is far from bleeding edge, but was advanced enough to make a difference and low-security enough to share with many other nations.

The same thing with the F-16 when dozens of other nations fielded them. Same thing with the F-15. Same thing with the F-14. Between DARPA and Skunkworks, there's functional shit that would probably blow our minds, lots of it likely unmanned at this point and able to endure mission times and forces that would not be conducive to a meatbag flying it.

Who needs that when you have drones. Your leaders don't even have a spine. You have no leg to stand on kraut.

>Also we can look forward to the Aug 21 eclipse over Bowling Green.

It's never not going to be weird as fuck for me to see any Kentucky-related happening posted here.

Post ICBM tests.

>mah interdimensional portals
>the aliums are here
Every fucking time there's a test. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for the webm.