Irish Hate Thread

Let's discuss what Ireland is good for. (nothing obviously)

Seriously, what the fuck has Ireland ever done that has been noteworthy? Even your Whiskey is sub par to great American Bourbon.

>In b4 Submarines

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
youtube.com/watch?v=4tsiiopWE70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ireland is a absolute terrible place and ruins everything
fuck the UK in general

go home yank

Someone has to put a stop to these Potato Niggers. You fags sure arent going to do it.

>MUH NORTHERN IRELAND
>WE ARE NICE THEY CAN HAVE THE SOUTH

>those hot irish girls who become super thicc

wtf i hate potatoes now

Ireland is taking in a ton of Pakistanis and blacks who are pissed off about Brexit and that's great.

Enjoy your diversity, Paddies #weareirish

The UK flag covers Northern Ireland which has republican faggots living in it.

I don't really care about them, but they need to stop blaming England for everything and every post made on this site. It's getting irritating.

Irish americans fought in your wars for Israel like good goys :^)

Irish emigrating to the states at least helped you from being a white minority (which is inevitable now)

The only thing stopping your kind from being the Niggers of America, are Niggers.

>I don't really care about them, but they need to stop blaming England for everything and every post made on this site. It's getting irritating.
We never blame you for anything you paki cunt. If anything Ireland is better off than you now that you have left the EU which is going to destroy you economically kek. Tiocfaidh ar la

You will be a minority in Ireland long before the yanks will

Jamal I just love when you post shit like this. Anytime I see a burger post I know there's a 40% chance you're non white.

Example 1 of the Irish Cancer:

>Irish
>Makes fun of UK for Leaving EU.

Of fucking course you would.

Somebody post the video of the irish coalburner with a black eye and the nigglets running around in the background.

Are you implying that the Irish are white?

Impossible for the distant future. America is the nation of immigrations, basically a mongrel society. That's why White Nationalism is needed there, shit like that we never see in Europe kek.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None! None potatoes!

This kills the Irishman.

We're one of the whitest in Europe. You're just jealous.

>muh european heritage
>muh wars for israel

You're niggers controlled by jews.

Conway, Flynn, Bannon, Pence. Irish names and Irish roots, Even Bannons ex wife was from Limerick.

submarines

We invented chocolate milk. So yeah, we basically invented your bloodtype amerkunt.

Silence nigger tits, you do blame us, I see it constantly. When Northern Ireland shits up your threads you say "LE ENGLISH ARE SO LE MAD". We don't care about your existence, we have more important things to care about, like destroying the EU and saving Europe from itself (again).

Now you go blow up the Northern Irish like a good goy and suck English cock like a good goy.

You do that now or you die, YOU DIE AND YOU DIE IN HELL!

Were safe from the muslims. Our women are completely un-rapeable.

Kek you're just an idiot. The EU needs to be reformed but killing it would be a catastrophe. It's alright for you to comment on shit that would never affect you but do you not realise the economic implications of leaving the EU? Fucking retard.

From now on I'm not replying to American posts.
I need to know I'm actually communicating with an honorable white person when I reply to threads in image boards otherwise my efforts are futile. Since America is statistically only about 40% white at this point (taking into account the age of the average Sup Forums user) I'm probably just talking with some anti-white Muslim, nigger or Jew undergoing a subversive attempt to undermine white solidarity by attacking the racial integrity of various European ethnicities. I'm sorry, it's just the truth. I think if your American you should have to post an image of yourself to prove your not some subhuman because that's most likely.

Mexican American > Irishmen

But the Irish are an important part of the anglosphere, pic related

The Irish split the atom and formulated radiotherapy

Of course you'd say that you disgusting spic.

and have yet to reclaim Northern Ireland.

Have you reclaimed Southern America or Canada?

Speak englay beanboi I don't understand spicklish

Finding a glowing potato does not mean you invented radiotherapy, seamus. And Rutherford was from NZ

submarines

All you dumb fuck Europeans need to stop bitching among yourselves about ahit that literally no body gives a FUCK. While you are like this you will all succumb to minority status as some point in the future. If you stand together however, we have aa chance.

>inb4 fourth Reich.

Sometimes I don't understand threads like this. Is it for the sake of shitposting because you are 2% Canadian or what? We need to unite as whites not divide. We need each other against shitskins

>tfw you had Irish grandparents on your fathers side.
I hate myself

Fuck off shill. You're trying to undermine our solidarity.

Whenever I see a thread like this I know it's some american nigger or kike trying to divide us. Sad really.

Shut your fucking mouth South Africa, once we are done flaming Ireland you are next.

CheGG it

white unity.
the world is turning brown.

I'm trying my ass off to immigrate to Ireland. First thing I'm doing is joining a national party. It fucking activates my almonds to see how divided we are as a race. When will these fools learn Pam European nationalism is the only way we get out of this shit.

Ignore this thread, it is typical divisive bulshit that is posted by the same person every week i order to stir up shit. It's quite obvious that it's muck meant to derail any political discussion by hating on a nations people for no good reason.
But by all means, go ahead and repeat the same shit that was said in the last thread, and the thread before that.

Top 10% of gingers are the hottest women in the world

I get jokes

Lol youl you have to et through waves of niggers on high trigger screaming "imperial pig". Please invade us Jew Boi.

Oh we invented boolean algebra which is a big deal desu

paddy here can confirm

was taking bus home today and there was three blacks who were loud and looked like gangly orangutans. they had no manners at all and pissed of this poor old white man who was getting his face hit by one of the oogas bag( kept leaning back into him).
they kept making stupid loud comments and everyone in the bus was clearly peeved about the whole thing. fuck dublin bus

>Pan European nationalism
I sincerely hope by that you mean north western Europeans only. We could do without the mediterranean mudbloods and the slavs.

Irishman goes to the doctors to try and get the pill for his 12yo daughter
>that's mighty young so it is. Is she sexually active?
>begorrah, no doctor, the bitch just lies there...

you should have done something then.
like a proud white man would.

new background

Bossman, time to let old dogs die in piece. And let loose the hounds of war. They are European. Deal with it.

have you ever been to ireland? its a pretty cool place, i recommend going so you can get rid of your prejudices

solid, audible kek.

Limerick is now a very multicultural city. You can't go anywhere without seeing blacks and women in head scarves

Kek you fucking didn't you bogtrotter, George Boole was an englishman.

What next?
>we invented trees so we did, to be sure

t. Jamal D'Angelo Sanchez Running Bear

Britain has 3 million Muslims and white British people are a minority in their capital city.

Back to zion you kike fuck.

I would rather give me tourism money to a country that produces something of importance.

>They are European. Deal with it.
Greeks are as European as fucking Turks, white flight. When will you learn that ango-nordic-germanics are the absolute master race when it comes to Europeans, followed by Celts, Gauls, Iberians then Italians. Fuck knows what to do with the Balkans, nukes I imagine.

Don't get me started on Fucking Poland. You might as well be Ireland's Half Retarded Brother.

If the poles are the niggers of Europe, what does that make the Irish?

Our biggest Nationalist Party are Maxists.
Stay out of the cities. West is best.

Why the fuck have I always thought Boole was Irish. My maths professor even told me he was Irish. Oh well

Remind me again why you guys are taking in so many Africans.

In my area, the old timers call the Pollock's "European Hill-billies". If they fix something with duct tape, they call it "Polish Engineering" . Italians are the niggers of Europe, Irish are Potato Niggers.

Fucking pathetic American saw Gangs of New York and thought it was relevant.

Sorry some "Murphy" kicked the shit out of you in high school. You probably deserved it, being a Jew and all.

Catholic Pride World Wide !

How different is their culture compared to ours? Have they contributed to the rise of our civilization in the past? Exactly. I'm not talking about the traitor who are obviously the fuckers you have described. I'm talking about standing with the other nationalist of Greece. Such as golden dawn who are funding their own schools now in an effort to unbrainwash the next generation. What are we doing? Besides bitching at each other while literally becoming minorities. At least they are doing something and that to me makes them good Europeans. Come live in Africa for a year and you will understand this concept.

Trying to give you a little bit of pride in your unproductive country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients

That's a pretty long list, Schlomo. Why is it that Jews make the lowest per capita contribution to the Armed Forces?

>Even your Whiskey is sub par to great American Bourbon
Jesus...

s

And you're a kike

OK, to be fair, he did a lot of his work at Cork uni, and died in Ireland

>Come live in Africa for a year
My ancestors tried that, went quite well from what I hear. I know 2 families of south Africans that moved up here in based north east England.

To be fair you are right, I concede to you Anglo-Dutchman. Come home white man.

Im trying Dublin. Cuz I want to live in a big city. Imho take the fight to the door of the fucking libscum. I'm done with white flight. Maxist? Will Google tomorrow. I'm in touch with identity Ireland atm and networking is going pretty well so far.

We have invented many things for example:

Colour photography
The Guided Torpedo
The Hypodermic Syringe
The Binaural Stethoscope
The Induction Coil
The Ejector Seat
The Submarine
Rubber soles
Whiskey Distilling Apparatus
Tank
Trans-Atlantic Calls
Cure for Leprosy
Portable Defibrillator

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
Does this surprise you? we use them as cannon fodder like we do the Mexicans, niggers and poor people

Yup after reading on him there I learned about that. His mother's name was Mary Joyce which sounds pretty Irish. Maybe his mother was Irish?

You remember the second fight, hermano?

And against spiccy Alvarez?

The Belts don't lie.

Relax, if the burger had ever tasted a smooth, sweet irish whiskey he'd never rant and rave about the qualities of Jack Daniels ever again. Disgusts me when people call themselves whiskey/whisky drinkers yet have only ever drank JD, Jim Bean etc. etc. ad infinitum trash brands.

Dude 2 of my buddies are in Italy and Germany atm on holiday. They send me the pics of our beautiful heritage and culture. You have no idea how much I long for that. It's like I have been robbed of an identity living in Africa. Something I wish more Europeans would appreciate.

truly the white kangs of our time

For a jew, at least you're honest.

We do, mate.
Raged fucking hard when they pulled Rhodes statue, outside his own fucking house, why he made into a university.

>Live on an island surrounded by fish
>Starve to death because potatoes won't grow

Fuckin kek

You heard about that? Fuck my life and the cunt that started it, Nthokozo kwabe, went to study at Oxford on THE FUCKING RHODES SCHOLARSHIP!!!!!! REEEEEEEE.

70% of medals of Honor are awarded to Irish Americans.

We might not be the best scientists but we got that bezerker thing going for us. I read somewhere that Celts are both the most sensitive to pain and also the most pain tolerant. Probably part of why we drink so much desu

If you would know your history you'd know why that was the case.

>american education

>Colour photography
Clarke-Maxwell and Sutton - both english

>submarine
Drebbel, cloghead working for the English crown

>hypodermic
figures....

>tank
Lance de Mole, an aussie

Etc etc
Why do you do this, try and nick others accomplishments, eg:

Ireland is not part of the UK you utter melt

Best cannon fodder ever.
Full of black people, send the Irish to die en mass instead!

youtube.com/watch?v=4tsiiopWE70

I've been there for 2 weeks and up to now they are among my happiest and comifest memories tbpf