UFO Fleet recorded in Sweden?!

Allright, not only is Sweden alredy swarmed by sand refugees, but now the space noggers are moving in aswell? Is this country cursed or something? youtu.be/m8rS3qCZ9ck

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0274518/
rt.com/viral/361010-condom-nasa-space-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nothing there, please seek help!

fake news, i'm gonna go to sleep i'm so tired

based user cares for your health.

max there is a kid with some drones... but seriously... go seek help.

That's just some glitches on your phone camera, nothing to see. Please delete that video.

Shills are quick today i see..

never you mind user, just think about sleepy you are and how this never happened

You'd better be hoping they come there to Get Rid of all the 3rd worlders seeing as you're all too pussy to do it.

Wow, I knew it was nothing
Let's just all go to sleep, it's already late

chinese lanterns

Every thread.

Boy am I tired. I could fancy a nap about now.

Nice motion tracking, faggot.

literally the same thing as the drones at the superbowl during, ugh lady gaga's performance

Sweden is full of aliens. Kill it with fire.

Sleepyposters give us your thoughts before you go night-night!

Don't think bots think independently too much.

Makes you wonder..

QUICK PREEMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE ON THE ALIEN INVASION

What do the demons want, Sup Forums?

Those are JewFO's.

drones

Space niggers will imigrate to sweeden and use there laser weapouns of peace to strike your citisens, and then they will use there space dicks to ''culturaly enrich'' sweedish woman

the jews sold front sky seats to thousands of species, sweden is the most cucked country in the entire galaxy, aliens came to see it for themselves.

and where on the video, exactly, is
>the fucking thread pic?

Chinese lanterns. Notice the flickering.

>source
16 year UFoFag

Drones

Uncle Adolf is showing some muscle.

There's a documentary about this..It's about Sweden

imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

>be sven
>sven watches aliens land
>sven watches aliens fuck his wife
>sven moves into cuckshed with ahmed
>ahmed fuck sven in cuckshed
>MFW

No this was almost in downtown, uou are not allowed to operate so many drones inside the city, and they don't glow that way either..

They found the space condoms

It's light reflecting off Ahmed's bald head

>fake
I'm too tired for this bullshit right now.

rt.com/viral/361010-condom-nasa-space-sweden/

This backs my numbers up

They launch shit just like this near every year where I live. Balloons of some sort, don't really know their purpose.

Just stop, it's not working. There aren't any kike shills here to upvote you like there are on reddit.

At first I was going to post "kek", but then I realized this could really happen.

It's le boogeyman Russians

They were looking for some natives swedes but couldnt find any

Well you used a screencap from a totally different video.

The actual link just shows some planes with commentary from an Achmed who hasn't ever seen one that isn't bombing his ass.

Bitch you don't even know sleepy.

Satan's been kicked out of heaven and is shitting up the world until it gets thrown in the pit for 1000 years, then thrown in the lake of fire for what it did, i.e. cause death, suffering and misery for man. It's a liar.

Take it to /x/, the schizos over there will love you for it.

Alright user, here's one for ya. WTF are these things?.....

black triangles are extremely common and somewhat unique in that they are clearly a totally physical non-energy phenomenon. many believe they are earth-technology.

kinda looks like drones honestly. seen too many drones to not be able to recognize them, lol.

I've had a real UFO sighting experience. Was way brighter than that.

Look at the time, let's all go to sleep.

Quick rundown?

more people should be scared of (((them))) to be honest

Shouldn't this go on /x/?

I seen something like that before, a ring made of white light that was falling from the sky then it suddenly disappeared.

I've seen them on several occasions. The spookiest thing about them is how quiet they are and how they can stay airborne while moving so slowly....then suddenly accelerate over the horizon and out of sight in the blink of an eye.

drop x shit onto x.

It's nothing. A fleet of swamp drones.

This. You can buy a pack of 10 on Amazon for 8 bucks. People set them off around here sometimes and I guess I can see how you some folks would mistake them for ayys

Wow, its fucking nothing.

HOLY SHIT ITS A UFO INVASION

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES MUST BE AN ILLUMINATI JEW SHILL

Tell me more.

Drones

This bait again?

You post this video everyday.

Where did you get this photo from??

Talk about sweden been out bred even alien want some piece of that action.

Maybe ayyyys are using Earth's nations as a petri dish for political systems.
Right now, somewhere above Sweden, there's an ayyyy teacher with a class of smaller ayyys, showing them why it's important to keep those damn Srueglats out of their quadrant.

looks like those damn lantern things that people let go into the air.

>aliens land in Sweden
>fuck the kings wife
>kills everyone who's not white
>fly back into space never heard from again.

1965 - Tulsa, Oklahoma. A large wave of UFO sightings occurred in 1965 in the U.S. From coast to coast, strange low flying objects were reported almost nightly by people of all ages and walks of life.

As the year progressed, the number of reports rose dramatically. On the night of August 2, 1965, thousands of people in 4 midwestern states witnessed spectacular aerial displays by large formations of UFOs.

That same night a multi-colored disc was photographed in Tulsa while several persons watched it perform low altitude maneuvers.

This picture was extensively analyzed, pronounced authentic, and later published by Life magazine and many newspapers. Some UFO researchers believe this to be a hoaxed photograph, using a Christmas tree ornament.

WOW, ITS FUCKING NOTHING! AGAIN!

They flew way to fast for ordinary lanterns

that's odd, op. are you sure they're not drones? obviously they're not military aircraft.

>Smith machines bow to the Riddlemaster
>In contact with LA Times crossword editor
>Possess calculator-like abilities
>Control calorie intake with an iron but fair fist
>Own puzzles & skateboards globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient youtuber blood line.
>Will bankroll the first cities in Mars San Fransisco (Scooby's Workshop will be be the first gay bar)
>Own 99% of Sudoku editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer rubiks cubes will in all likelihood be Scooby cubies

1966 - Hillsdale, Michigan. The "Swamp Gas" case. This is the case that convinced skeptic J. Allen Hynek, that he must now publicly admit that there is something real in the UFO reports.

At about 10:30 PM, a resident of the women's dormitory at Hillsdale College reported a strange object in the sky. County Civil Defense director William E. Van Horn responded and confirmed that a bright, glowing object was indeed bouncing across a nearby hollow and then became airborne.

Hynek, who died in 1986, dismissed the Hillsdale sighting as "swamp gas." Within two weeks, however, he changed not only his opinion about the sighting, but also sides in the UFO debate.

I am not sure, but it was recorded almost in downtown and are not allowed to operate so many drones inside the city. And never ever have a wittnesed so many glowing drones flying at the same time in Stockholm.

Was outside star gazing one night in October, looked up and saw the outline of something black and triangular blocking the stars. Red lights at each corner, dim white light in the center. It was completely silent, and was more or less hovering in place overhead. Next thing I know, it just shoots off like a flash over the horizon until it was out of sight.

I'm seeing merchants everywhere.

I have a feeling That most UFO reaserchers are actually disinfo shills paid by the military..