Stop living in the city

Stop living in the city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkH79huZkd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being a rural retard.

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

Stop assigning excessive importance to stupid things.
>It doesn't matter if someone literally flew in from the other side of the world, but if they came from a town that's like 30 minutes away, that's a crime.

Rural versus urban while both are playgrounds for foreign elites. Sad!

How about the suburbs? Or a town near a big city but in a rural environment?

Only rural and suburban retards don't live in the city.

if you live in a megalopolis kill yourselves immediately

Stop being a 4channer

I fuckin hate living in the city, but I don't know how to make money outside of one and have no varg gibs.

rare snow nigga

Gas the urbanite, zone war now.

>first three posts
sides in orbit.png

whatever you think about him personally, that video where he explores the forest with his little kids and interacts with them is very sweet. he is a good and caring father and he has 5 white children who will grow up to appreciate nature, themselves and have a deep attachment to their land. which more than i can say for the average apathetic teenager who smokes weed and plays video games and wishes everyone would die in an apocalypse.

the city is comfy though. the sound of gunshots helps me sleep at night.

STOP TELLING OTHERS WHAT THEY SAY

youtube.com/watch?v=mkH79huZkd0

Seriously, though. Stop it.

stop stopping me

Stop vargposting

>stop living within close range of amenities, employment opportunities, services and other human beings for social interaction.

Lmao at this snownigga. If you're snigle because of autism and ugly, you should live in a city otherwise you'd die of loneliness

Enjoy being the first to go when trayvon 2.0 happens and we see the final chimping.

>Implying I live in Chimpsville NJ

My 98% hwhite city will never have a chimpout (unless you include the regular chavouts)

i know i have to survive