Artificial womb is near

"The researchers anticipate the animal studies will be completed within two years, and if approved, the wombs can be tested on human preemies within three to five years".

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/04/preemies-floating-in-fluid-filled-bags/524181/?utm_source=atlfb

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/002216786800800107?journalCode=jhpa
stormfront.org/truth_at_last/raje/black-punk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the age where we can finally be free of the scourge that is woman approaches

Please don't encourage homosexuals and their abominations.

Should be cool, but this is only going to create more problems in society.

INB4 (((They))) only breed/farm/grow/birth niggers.

If it leads to there being more white people, all of those problems will be irrelevant.

holyshit you're right..
women are about to be truly worthless with artificial wombs and sex robots....
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE

Women will get it banned or they will indoctrinate people into shaming you for using one of these.

Ready for a redpill?

The technology to create motherless babies -- that is, a child using the DNA of two men -- has existed for roughly 15 years. Israel has been using it to create a limited number of Aryan children sex slaves for special agents of MOSSAD.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

If you think this is paranoia or larping then please research things for yourself.

This seems like something that has been done in glass earlier. This is probably to use on Mars. Super efficient for saving space.

>Israel has been using it to create a limited number of Aryan children sex slaves for special agents of MOSSAD.

This is the part that's paranoia or larping.

>Israel has been using it to create a limited number of Aryan children sex slaves for special agents of MOSSAD.

FAKE NEWS!!!

MOSSAD loves BBC.

>artificial wombs
>robo waifus

3DPD women will finally be completely and utterly obsolette.

We're at the dawn of the glorious waifu age!

oops

Brave New World
its happening

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/002216786800800107?journalCode=jhpa

>This is the part that's paranoia or larping.
I won't argue, because I'm not here to convert you to my thinking. Consider the following, however:

>The entire Jewish religion is based on enslaving everyone else to the benefit of the Jew
>The technology exists to create babies without mothers or sex, but under the control of scientists

If Jews haven't manipulated this tech. to produce slaves, youre implying either cant or wont use this technology in the future to breed a race of soldiers, sex slaves, workers and etc.

I hope youre right.

Pumps, blenders, piping isn't just install and forget. Easy jobs incoming.

This literally proves that life is created at the conception, so it really isn't her body her choice.

Kind of seems like the opposite might happen, like rampant unchecked radical feminism retardation will eventually sweep over and will shame and remove men from everything leaving only women and their cloning pods. Men will be shamed and enslaved, probably castrated at birth, they will be used as brainless drones.

youguys don't see the homo agenda

>The entire Jewish religion is based on enslaving everyone else to the benefit of the Jew

This is also paranoia/LARPing.

It's especially a stretch to seriously believe that secular scientists are so hung up about RACE that they'll CREATE babies of a particular race just to say they've successfully enslaved them.

In any case, you're making an assertion with absolutely no proof.

>men are the people who actually run the country
>men barely put up with feminism outside the 9th circuit
>women are going to take over
you wut m8?

There would be no war. There be no reason to earn money. I would get fat, maybe hunt, and maybe change the lube in my robotic sex slave.

Will polygamy be acceptable in this new age?

Holy shit, does that mean... no more population growth problems???

>This is also paranoia/LARPing.

Jews are a religious ethnicity.
You cant separate a Jew from Judaism.
Israel is a mythical land originating in the Torah: the RELIGIOUS book of the Jews.
According to Torah, Israel was created so the Jews could destroy the Aryan race and conquer the world.

P A N I C

Still her body. I can own that bag and say my bag my choice. Get that thing out of my bag.

>grow fetus in artificial womb
>kill and harvest at 18 weeks
>sell for several grand to medical research
>rinse and repeat
>my artificial womb my choice
Brilliant

>According to Torah, Israel was created so the Jews could destroy the Aryan race and conquer the world.
This is literal nonsense.

>You cant separate a Jew from Judaism.
Also retarded nonsense. You realize a person can be born to jewish parents and have no interest in religion, right? Or even convert to another religion?

Herp derp

ill address your second point first. pic related.

Men constitute a larger part of the economy and there are more important male-dominated profession. IMO the fag-utopia i more likely than the plot of "Sexmission".

and now your second point, that Israel wasnt created to destroy the Aryan race an conquer the world. Please see the first instance of Israel in the Torah:

Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget. Duet 25:18

"Amalek" were an Aryan peoples who almost destroyed the ancient Jews. the descendants of Amalek is the Aryan race. Pic related.

Hooray, an entire generation of mentally ill stunted emotionally elliot roger clones created because mothers require the hormone head on collision that comes with the act of birth to truly give a rats ass.

>having more than one waifu

Fucking disgusting

*first

Need to create Sup Forums fund to pre-order several millions of white babies

Roasties eternally BTFO

It was my first thought
It might as well mean end of cis man. One man can produce millions of sperm

Shit, now that you mentioned it, that would be exactly like in the book.

>men are the people who actually run the country
selected few run the country. And they don't give a fuck about the rest of men

Remember the old saying user: Having more than one waifu will ruin your laifu!

You have to go for the harem ending

I always treat Brave New World as utopia actually.
Im angry that world went 1984 way simultaneously.

It could work out well. Obviously the over-reliance on empathy and trust in white people created a society doomed to subversion and decline. Perhaps some ruthlessly logical and cold whites need to be generated by Science.

Every building and house you see, every road you've driven on and every car you've driven on it was designed and built almost exclusively by men. Society will fall without men

utopia is good. Did you mean dystopia?

No point, gayness is used to ethnically cleanse a country. No need for women no need to be straight.

Future geeks produce millions of siblings from their misakis :3

They will create castes of brainiacs, muscles etc, but all castrated. All breeding will be regulated by the government. TBTB don't have an interest in people breeding by themselves.

wew lad

this is the most retarded thing ive read all day

>be virgin loser never had gf
>live like that for a few years
>suddenly artificial wombs come up
>value of women decrease
>fast forward 10 years
>got harrassed by a disgusting fleshbearer female again
>pitied her a lot so gave her a quickie on the spot and left, she was crying tears of joy and thanking me repeatedly until I left the scene.
>go back home, your white aryan blonde son that you bought his genes from a full blood german dna market greets you
>feelsgoodman.jpg

To be fair, to reach a brave new world scenario you need to completely crush the human spirit. The powerful are not scared of people being comfortable and doped up, they are scared of people using that comfort to advance themselves and eventually usurp power. So to reach the brave new world you have to go through 1984.

> unironically liking Brave New World
t.never actually read that

>'Some feminists even say artificial wombs mean men could eliminate women from the planet and still perpetuate our species
FELLS FUCKING GUUDDDDDDDD :DDDDD

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

Mustafa is that you?

yeah, i know. I consider bnw as utopia. way better world when than that we live in now, if too much sterile.
don't like division of society by artificial and inborn castes though ofc.

interesting point

Tear of joy.

I'm going to have many children with my robowaifu

>2014
>"men wont be needed in the future because we can use cells to fertilize eggs"

>Israel has been using it to create a limited number of Aryan children sex slaves
The future is looking bright.

It's way better than 1984. That's all what I'll say

Won't matter for long, as more women join the workforce and less and less want to play a stay at home support role. As measures for equality are on the rise it won't be long until traditional roles erode and give way to a feminist society.

I strongly disagree. There's no freedom in such world.

>5mm Hg
Who the fuck mixes metric with inches of mercury

>life is created at the conception
Intelligent people never argue this point.
The point of contention is at what stage is it developed enough to officially be worth more than any other non-human multicellular life?

>inches
what inches? mm are millimeters
mm Hg are millimeters of Hg

when they can do mathematical equations

he knew this would happen.

UNESCO julian huxley

*Per season...

>MORE FUCKING WAYS TO SHIT MORE HUMANS WHO ARE CURRENTLY AN OVERPOPULATION

MAKE A COMPANY CALLED "WHITE ARYAN BABIES"

Holy shit would THIS standard ever solve overpopulation, and quick

sure, mate. just personal opinion.
i always made bet on technological advancement and decreasing of human suffering. before Sup Forums i rarely though about more exalted things and how they are crucial to former 2 things, especially now.
Still better than islamized world of constant surveiliance

This is fucking stupid.
Literally, Fuck everybody that supports this stupid retardedness

>hurr durr i can't get a female guess i should dedicate my life to sticking my dick in artificial shit

This is pathetic. Not only will this support the homosexual agenda.
- It's another fucking way to make the white race slow down even faster. And (((((Get more control)))))

Why don't you just create a traditional redpilled wife instead of being a fucking retard like this.
Man up fags.

>B-BUT BUT MY ROBO WAIFUUUUU

Fucking stupid neckbeard virgins

Artificial wombs make soulless husks. These get possessed by demons. The Jewish golem come true. The homunculus and pinocchios. How do the fallen Angels get here? I think it's CERN trying to rip holes between dimensions that will let them in. The entire Doom series of games was a fun as fuck warning, not a goal to achieve.

Plz help, I took all the red pills I could find.

>Why don't you just create a traditional redpilled wife instead of being a fucking retard like this.
Good post. This thread is so fucking degenerate. I hate nu/pol/.

You can't stop the march of technological progress my man.

>roasties in suicide watch

How much longer till this becomes a reality?

Not my idea actually. It's from P.K. Dick's book The Pre-Persons.

>And (((((Get more control)))))
this is the biggest issue here. I'm surprised that people don't see it.

Kill yourself, you cunt-licking Oztist.

is the fire rising?

i like the subtelty and lightness of this comment

tfw women will be obsolete in your lifetime feels good man

This could solve the lowering birth rates in the west without brainless immigration policies you fucking degenerate moron

>hurr durr beta males kys

roastie bitch on suicide watch. you mad you fucking disgusting animal? i know you love to tell white guys to go get married to a washed up whore like yourself and make babies. soon there will be zero reason to get married and to even look at a disgusting bitch like you. instead they'll enjoy themselves and keep all their money to themselves and get a nice son to raise and enjoy.

you can't stop progress you subhuman. women don't deserve human rights. your existence is a sin

women have had the ability to get rid of men and still get preggo for quite some time, how is this different?

Don't worry, it's just a corned animal

Brave new world is worse because people bask in their degeneracy.

you people are so short sighted. Women aren't our enemies

BNW is the way that we are headed, not 1984. It is not even close. Just consider where sexuality and relationships are heading. Consider the sexualizing of children that is occurring. Beauty and individuality are being sucked out of this world, yes, but it is in the BNW sense and not the 1984 sense.

Better as a book, not as a situation, lol.

If I'm stuck in a dystopia, I'd rather revel in pleasure as everything goes to shit

because women are useless fucking pieces of shit who only have value cause they're a walking womb? women can't run or do anything worthwhile. it's men who created and do everything that keeps society together. women are a womb and a glorified maid at best. men don't need women at all so they're completely scared shitless at the idea of men not needing people

once men don't need their womb and don't need their vagina then why do they need to exist? men need to exist and build society for women, not the other way around.

>muh mother's are important meme
nope. same people who tell you there's 75 genders tell you mothers are important. all """"mothers"""" do is create sissies

Except nothing goes to shit in BNW. The only problem is that there is no beauty in life. No love, no purpose.

who is going to fuck who if all females are gone ? do you want to go back to Greek buttfucking buddies times ?

maybe this if for you

stormfront.org/truth_at_last/raje/black-punk.html