Cancel your memberships now. Netflix is pandering to the SJWs and we can expect all new content to be along these lines...

Cancel your memberships now. Netflix is pandering to the SJWs and we can expect all new content to be along these lines. Abandon ship now. AmazonPrime is better anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just figured out the people who create media will eventually swing left?

>not buying a lifetime pass from russians on the DN

what happened?

its a thing?

Amazon Prime released Transparent, arguably the most pro-degeneracy series ever.
OP you're a faggot and an idiot.

Black user here.
I'm ahead of you. I cancelled 3 months ago when I heard about the 'Dear white people' bullshit.

On top of that, their library was turning to shit and they were pushing hella SJW/liberal/LFBQTWTFBBQ/feminist bullshit that I didn't care for.

but The Punisher s1 is coming out in october or something

go play with baloons on sticks then

But-but House of Cards! It's based on the Clintons!

I'll play video games, watch anime, racemix, pay for netflix, browse Sup Forums and there ain't shit you can do about it.

yes

>I'm a girl btw

>122787386
>Black
Tits or get the fuck out

The Weimar apologia in this series is straight mindblowing.

Why does another company doing something dumb make netflix being dumb any better?

/lgbt/ browser confirmed

i cancelled mine after the black supremacy commericials during black history month

Post tits shit skin

>That flag.

Get out nigger of Europe.

I wish moot never made that board.

we need an alternative television platform, tv shows, movies and video shareing site a la youtube

unemployed millenials of Sup Forums, where the fuck are you?

Netfux is the greater evil right now, make them go the way of Blockbuster.

I don't think it's pro-degeneracy. It's a show with a bunch of degenerate jews but literally everyone in the show and everyone watching hates them. They have no sympathetic or redeeming qualities whatsoever. You're meant to hate these people.

>Merely pretending

I know of one but I'm not gonna ruin it by letting you fags in.

It starts with a C

It doesn't. That's precisely the point. OP is advocating to switch over to Prime from Netflix when both are (((their))) instruments.

Because being a complicit to credit card fraud is just sooo fun :3

Let my mummy pay for Netflix*

>pandering to SJWs
>I can still watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Nah, Netflix just wants money. There's always been stuff of all kinds on Netflix. Four years ago don't tell me you couldn't find any feminist stuff on there.

I'm not unsubbing because of stuff that I won't watch.

They made Underwood in House of Cards (who was POTUS at the time) have a 3 some with his wife and a man who was on their USSS detail.

Then they let those Wichowski trannies make a TV series about gays and trannies.

Then they Had Jessica Jones fucking Luke Cage minutes into the first episode.

Then they tried to push the Luke Cage show (which was lame as fuck but mah diversity) while trying to resist making The Punisher (who made Daredevil Season 2,let's be honest).

And you guys are just now realizing that Netflix is promoting liberal degeneracy?

No one cares

You cant rob a man without shirt.

I have a job but I got an idea for a comedy, a black guy, and a jewish guy and a nazi live together in an apartment. But here's the catch, there's a white girl that lives next door.
Netflix isn't that expensive.

Already did last year. Can't stand that shit

What about Stan?

why do they still exist with kodi boxes and sticks for 30-100 bucks everywhere anyway.

>amazon
Can I fuck Alexia yet?

Anyone who pays for tv/movies in /currentyear/ is an idiot. You can stream or torrent anything. Stop giving your money to HollyJew and save up like a smart White man.

amazon isn't that great either

Started membership to watch the new MST3K's. and was horribly disappointed. Like seeing the cute girl in HS 10 years and 180 lbs later.

Exactly robowaifus won't pay for themselves

Did someone watch Dear White People (2004) ?

I couldn't think wether or not it was satire. There was so much shitting on SJW blacks, also they false flagged a party, sending out invites for a canceled racist themed party (whities got cold feet) and triggering a lot of shit.

Also, everyone is sick of "dear white people" shit and she's clearly crazy.

But I can see some subtle cues of seriousness to it and can see some points where the batshit crazy girl is presented as a "could be" relatable person.

It's a very confusing film. It borders "scary movie" limits of satire and ridiculousness at times.

>stream or torrent anything
That's stealing nigger.

Bump

But have you actually seen Dear White People (the movie) it's not even anti white or anything it's about privileged black people that play these "hood" or "we wuz kangs" characters in their mind once their in an Ivy League college when in reality they act and feel like they don't belong in the black community cause some of them act white.

That Bill Nye shit is pretty dumb though.

I'm actually about to start watching this show don't know what it is but I already got the whole season downloaded in putlocker.

Netflix has a Norm Macdonald special coming out soon called Hitler's Dog

They don't "pander" to anyone. They release content that is hyper-focused in on a specific demographic and judge whether or not people watch it

Adam Sandler is a conservative comedian and he has like 8 movies on there

Fucking stupid thread sage

Or we could all just not pay for anything and watch stuff illegally

CAN I FUCK ALEXIA YET?this is a life or death situation

Why would you ever expect a Netflix remade MST3K would be any good? With Patton Oswalt in it, even?!

The original MST3K was a buncha guys and gals who got together and made fun of movies on public access television,and the idea caught on and they did pretty well for themselves, shitty props and all.

And you honestly subscribed to Netflix to see a fucking shitshow with a massive budget trying to capture the essence of something that happened entirely organically, with D-list ((comedians)) headlining the whole thing?

No.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

You're an idiot if you support Netflix or Amazon. Bezos is basically America's Soros as far as what he supports and contributes to.

Perhaps

Hollywood is blackwashing and stealing our history so I think stealing their shows is ok

123movies is better anyways

Does the Nazi leave the oven on and gas the other two? Does he say "Blitzkrieg!" Instead of Bazinga?

Pirate Bay is better anyways

No but ask her what she is wearing if you want to feel funny down there.

Pretty much, but you should know by now that Sup Forums doesn't watch anything and complains about it right on the spot. Though I agree with the Bill Nye shit. Usually I watch things before I make an opinion on it.
Still a crime nigger.

OVA never getting subbed

>Adam Sandler is a conservative
I don't believe you.

Ok dude lets let the White race get wiped out and subjugated because you are too much of a limp dick to commit a tiny crime. This is why niggers will win, they don't give a shit. Go suck off the Netflix execs

You can fuck anything if you use your imagination, friend.

>bitching about Dear White People
>haven't watched the most redpilled show on Netflix, The Get Down

C'mon son.

Yeah nostalgia clouds the judgment, and I'll be the first to admit I was a faggot for giving them my shekels.

>(((Adam Sandler))).
>Conservative comedian.

>tfw get free Netflix, only watch trailer park boys

Fuck Netflix, greasy leftist bastards.

The black guy tries to mind his own business, while the jewish guy tries to convince the white girl to go out with the black guy, while the Nazi is also trying to kill the jewish guy and get with the white girl. At the end of the series we learn that the Jewish guy was killed by a coincidence and the black guy rejects the white girl in favor of hooking up Nazi bro with the white girl because he is moving away to go work and feels he deserves her more due to black guy realizing his only friend was the nazi bro.
Came up with that on the spot.
Getting angry now britfag? Go cry about it in another thread.

>cancelling your membership because muh feelings
are you a snowflake?

Bronx Jews are not liberal Jews you fucking retards. They're the only Jews in the country who supported Trump and are against Muslims, faggots, and blacks destroying America

AmazonPrime
jewmazonprime (((op)))

Cancelling mine on 28th to coincide with the release.

The past few seasons of Trailer Park Boys have been dumb as well.
I do not want to see Snoop Dogg in a show about Canadian rednecks. Completely ruined it for me.

I canceled mine and use Amazon instead. Usually I just torrent anyway but since I had prime for buying stuff it made sense to use it if what I wanted to watch was available.